i cant study :-(.

ishislam

i am never alone.allah is always with me
Asalamu alaikum my brothers and sisters in islam....
if you remember a few months ago i had posted asking your precious dua so that i can get admission in the school that i like. alhamdulillah after great efforts from my sweet mother i got the seat there..Alhamdulillah....but what was strange after that was that i could not go to school properly...i took lots and lots of holidays..missed exaamz etc..it was all because vomiting...whenever i start to go to school i start vomiting and gets stomach aches and i get tired.. my parents thought itz because i tavel lot to school early morning in the bus which i am not used to...now lovely parents who gas great hopes on me becoming a doctor took a house near the school for rent for 2 years til my higher studies..i thought okay everythng will be fine..but the same problem...Vomiting...here also...then i went for counselling classes but no use ..den my parents doughted if this is some black majic..we met some islamic teachers and all had the same thing to tell that this is sehr(someone doesnt want me to study)..this went on for a year and i thought i would fail..but alhamdulillah i passed but with worst marks..now i am in 12 th standard...a very serious school days for me if i want to be a doctor..but now....i have no interst to study...i dont want to be anything...i wish to be the perfect muslimah.and always stay inside and not step outside.. i feel terrile on my marks(i was a bright student) now i am in worst students of the class... :sorrow: i feel sorry for my parents.. what to do??? this year i will be writing medical entrance exam too but i dont thibk i can clear it because i am not good at school how can i get medical seat?? i am just confused and tired..... plz help me.. and any good suggestions on how to prepare for the entance exam would be great... sorry for wasting your valuable time... jazakallah khair..

HONESTLY I CAN'T SAY MUCH BUT IN SHORT IS THAT IF U ARE TO START YOUR EXAMS NEXT WEEK PREPARE URSELF AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PRAYERS MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL.

zaman-gm

Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullah.
This is something exceptional i think. But sister what is your Doctor saying about it?
Or would you please explain more that i can share it with one of well known person.
May Allah solved your Problem and bless you in this Earth and Akhirat as well.

ishislam

This is something exceptional i think. But sister what is your Doctor saying about it?
Or would you please explain more that i can share it with one of well known person.

wa alaikum salam.i met two physactrists ...and one said i have become sad beacuse of my marks thats the reason i am vomiting but actually the vomiting started and den i became sad ofcourse...the other doctor said i have no confidence....but then the islamic teachers said that it is sehr... actually yes i am sad beacause of all these but i am trying my best to not think about it... but i am not getting interersts in studies...i want to study but den i think i ll study tomrow then tomorow i say no tomorw i ll study and i am not studing at all...

ishislam

HONESTLY I CAN'T SAY MUCH BUT IN SHORT IS THAT IF U ARE TO START YOUR EXAMS NEXT WEEK PREPARE URSELF AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PRAYERS MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL.
no i have a year remaing...i have time till march 2015... i need some inspiration to study.... i am lazy its like someone tied me with a rope and i cannot move as i wish... it just tires me... :sad: jazakallah khair

zaman-gm

Salam. Huu... Sister you are not the only person to all about, there is a hundred thousand people around us. Some one have get something better then you some are less then you. Balance your Heart with good and bad. You will get what is already been selected for you neither more or less. You can only try as much as you can. If you think that you are a lazy you are not really, because you expense lot's of time on it. To think about something is also a work, make this work toward your creators creation. We can only Desire and dive on it everything is on his hand. If you think it is your only problem don't be upset. When you get upset just keep a eye on them whose who are bellow the you. Try to feel about all benefit that you get in 24 hours.

muhammad sabri

Salam wa Rahmatullah w abarakatuhu

first of all thinking that your sickness is due to sihr must be the last solution GO TO A DOCTOR FIRST, do some visits TRUST ME IT IS A MUST, accompanying that you should say 3 times surah annas and three times al falaq and right before you start reading to study you could say ''Bismirabbi alladhi khalaq'' three times.

wa salam

SERAHSI

If you are vomiting a lot you will not be able to pass all the bloody exam becoming a doctor. Be honest with your parents and don't waste your time and your parents energy. May Allah give you the best.

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Sister you have the stomach flue, in time it will go away inshallah. Take care of yourself. Take a leave of absence from school for medical reasons and join again when you are healthy. That way your grades will not be hurt.