i defended you guys today

blackivy393

well i was at my mom house and she knows i have an interest in islam; but she told me to come see this women i cant remember what her name is but its the somalian women who stopped practicing islam and is basically offering a bias view of islam to americans in her book. and my mom was like yea islam is unfair to women, i think its funny how my mom comes ups with this conclusion after listen to 1 women talking, when she heard me say all these positive things about islam.

but i told her european women were not allowed to vote until 1920s but is that a reflection of the religion, no its that society, culture or govt. i told her how muslim women have many rights an she was saying she thought genital multilation was part of it and i was lik no mother thats a tradition practiced in some african cultures. but as you can see my mother is an example some of americans get such bad ideas about islam

Bluegazer

Hello Elizabeth [blackivy393],

Thank you for your effort in trying to defend Islam in front of your mother.

Please click on the following link. You'll read a post of mine that compares some Biblical verses with some Qur'anic verses. If your mother starts again with the theme of Islam being biased against women, then please tell her (in a kind way and with patience) about what you'll read in the link below:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=74489&postcount=24

Regards,

Bluegazer

amjaddamen

brother
dear sisters /brothers :
may be the female rights in islam is one of the most debated matters when talking to non muslims ,this is because west countries established a standard for woman rights , but is thses standard right Basically ? i mean should we consider (voting , free clothing , dating before marriage , working ) high rights of female ??
i believe that ( my wife , my mother, my daughter ) is more safe and modern with allah standars.

gazkour

Thank you very much for that one! I know your heart is already so close to the truth....you just need a push!

Take care :muslim_child:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Brother,

I was just curious who is the Somalian woman your mother is referring to?

If it was Ayan Hirsi Ali ( Actually her name was Ayan Hirsi Magan), then you
should tell the the following about her to your mother.

Ayaan Hirst Ali gained worldwide fame with her very controversial views on the religion of Islam and Muslims. She repeatedly described Islam as a backward and dangerous religion. After becoming a Dutch MP a Dutch television show exposed the real past of Ayaan Hirsi Ali. This report reports on Ayaan's childhood, her life in Kenya, her arrival in the Netherlands as well as her political career.
Ayaan's family and close friends are interviewed and a different version of Ayaan's life emerges.
This report ended Ayaan's political career, as it proves that she has lied about almost every aspect of her past while applying for asylum and Dutch citizenship. She, as a result, had to leave Netherlands and has moved to the USA. Where she is hired by a neocon incubator which produced bad eggs like
Wolfowitz.

It is for the viewer to decide if Ayaan Hirsi Ali has any integrity left.

Moderator Edit
Video removed*** video of a person like her who sold her religion for sake of Donya (life matter) not worthy to be given a space on TTI ***

Jazaak Alla khair brother

abdellah007

SALAM

salam alaykum

Ayaan Hirst Ali is a somalian woman who lied to gain the dutch support,she was a member in dutch parliament after paricipating in a film that insult islam, after descovering she is a liar she moved to USA and again to spread her lies.

A Kashmiri

It is great to here you defending and presenting Islam in correct way, and inshallah Allah will reward you for that.

I dont have anything else to say as brother and sisters already have written so much and given details about the somali women who is misinterpreting Islam

Unfortunately It is so confusing for a eastern person like me when i see Westerners being taken for a ride by individuals from west, east, north, south. Westerner civilisations claim to have rationalisation, understanding, logic to have the base but we still see they cant clearly see the motives of these individuals which is no more than getting financial rewards, popularity etc.

Is it that western civilistion is reaching to end ? when western people blindly follow and believe inspite of having resources to see what is the fact ?

blackivy393

yea it was that lady there

Brother,

I was just curious who is the Somalian woman your mother is referring to?

If it was Ayan Hirsi Ali ( Actually her name was Ayan Hirsi Magan), then you
should tell the the following about her to your mother.

Ayaan Hirst Ali gained worldwide fame with her very controversial views on the religion of Islam and Muslims. She repeatedly described Islam as a backward and dangerous religion. After becoming a Dutch MP a Dutch television show exposed the real past of Ayaan Hirsi Ali. This report reports on Ayaan's childhood, her life in Kenya, her arrival in the Netherlands as well as her political career.
Ayaan's family and close friends are interviewed and a different version of Ayaan's life emerges.
This report ended Ayaan's political career, as it proves that she has lied about almost every aspect of her past while applying for asylum and Dutch citizenship. She, as a result, had to leave Netherlands and has moved to the USA. Where she is hired by a neocon incubator which produced bad eggs like
Wolfowitz.

It is for the viewer to decide if Ayaan Hirsi Ali has any integrity left.

[yt]wwa1-8U5w2I[/yt]

[yt]WqVf0TJy6sM[/yt]

[yt]Q79i-9SGV18[/yt]

[yt]4-xxHE_Ai2U[/yt]

jabbar6

:mashallah::jazaak: brother, the fact that islam is more gracious for woman is that mostly the women are embracing islam, here i live in thailand, where non muslim women are just like a piece of making money and the man remains at home and get feeded by the earnings of the woman, while :mashallah: in muslim families opposite is the case, therefore more woman are embracing islam here than man.