I did Shahadah

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
As of 9:40 P.M. last night I became a muslim. I don't know why but lying in bed with my eyes closed trying to sleep, I could not. I started thinking about islam and remembering posts from many of you and the happiness in my husbands face when I would ask him questions.......my heart skipped beats, my breath became shallow, as though a child very excited about something that was about to happen to him.....

I woke my husband and asked him to say the words for me to repeat and I did it. I did this FOR me, but I admit, his reaction was not all that I had thought it would be. So this morning I asked him, why did you say nothing.....
He said "I am afraid to say anything as you do not take things from me easily and I have kept quiet while you researched yourself for 6 months, and now you are muslim and I am so happy, but afraid to turn you back with my words." Makes me cry. Now I have to work on my patience with life and I hope it comes.......

Shokrun to all here and please encourage me on my journey. I rarely stick with anything long term and so I am very afraid of myself in this respect.....
so you embraced islam 16 days ago and i was still unawared of that

mubarak ..........congratulation

i am very happy mashallah.

dianne

Salam,

Allahu akhbar! Allahu akhbar! Allahu akhbar!
Congratulations! It is truly the best and most important decision anyone could ever make in their lives. (copy brother mabsoot)lol

wassalam

(im speechless,dunno what to say coz im too happy,theres some1 out there accept Islam with no doubt)

Storm

SiStEr
As of 9:40 P.M. last night I became a muslim. I don't know why but lying in bed with my eyes closed trying to sleep, I could not. I started thinking about islam and remembering posts from many of you and the happiness in my husbands face when I would ask him questions.......my heart skipped beats, my breath became shallow, as though a child very excited about something that was about to happen to him.....

I woke my husband and asked him to say the words for me to repeat and I did it. I did this FOR me, but I admit, his reaction was not all that I had thought it would be. So this morning I asked him, why did you say nothing.....
He said "I am afraid to say anything as you do not take things from me easily and I have kept quiet while you researched yourself for 6 months, and now you are muslim and I am so happy, but afraid to turn you back with my words." Makes me cry. Now I have to work on my patience with life and I hope it comes.......

Shokrun to all here and please encourage me on my journey. I rarely stick with anything long term and so I am very afraid of myself in this respect.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :hearts: my dear sis. Allah has chosen you for this glorious path, mashallah. I know ur going to do just fine, inshallah. Remember me in ur prayers.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

MASHALLAH .,,,,,,,gr8 news

wow i never knew ,i had seen many posts here by u sis ,anyways

wonderful ,this is really a good news
welcome to the family :ma:
hope we are helpful to u , at ur service

4:125. And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allâh (i.e. follows Allâh’s religion of Islâmic Monotheism); and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer - ). And follows the religion of Ibrâhîm[1] (Abraham) Hanîfa (Islâmic Monotheism - to worship none but Allâh Alone). And Allâh did take Ibrâhîm (Abraham) as a Khalîl (an intimate friend)!

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Hello diane.
hope u r fine. MASHALLAH it is so goooooood to hear about ur revertion!
May ALLAH bless u.
INSHALLAH u'll be a gr8 muslim. Just follow Quran and Prophet SAW and u'll be fine.
Its an amazing news though. i always knew one day or another ALLAH will guide u cuz u WANTED to learn and b a better person and to b a better person Islam is the solution.
MASHALLAH

justmuslim

Asalamu alaykum

Oh Ya Allah, walaahi I'm so happy so happy for you, i feel crying....this is great i did not know that you become a muslim couple weeks ago...wowww...this is great manshaAllah. Thanks to Allah that he guided you to the right path...manshaAllah and mabrook, congr. so excited for you tho.

wasalmau alykum.

zuhra

:tti_sister:
Assalamualaikum Sister Diane..

Mubarak... and Congratulations ... I am very happy for you.. it just needed time I guess... Alhamdulilah... Masha Allah..

Insha Allah this decision will bring you happiness and success in this life and the hereafter.. Aameen..

Make dua for us.. at this moment you are very pure..

Assalamualaikum

:salam2:
congratulation sister:hearts:!! honestly you bought tears to my eyes*tears*!! im so happy of what you decided..and as sis mesbah said plz make doa'a for us ..your just like born new that dont have any sins..:wasalam:

zuhra

salam alejkum

congratulations:tti_sister:elhamdulilah i am very happy for you this is a god news for me i am very happy for you vallah:shymuslima1: