I don't know what to do about my istikhara

Roaa_Ahmed

Assalamualaikom, I'm a tenth grade girl and I've been having some problems with my istikhara. I live in a muslim country but I just joined a school last two years where I REALLY have no friends in there. It's not that I can't make some or something but it's that this school has no much students! only just a group of girls who are like extremely impolite and are a real shame to Islam. And so, I just had to get away from them since Prophet Muhammed ordered us not to make friends with those people for what I remember. Now I'm just alone, I don't have friends, AT ALL. And it really hurts me when I see people at my age hanging out with their friends, having fun and stuff-like. I prayed to Allah alot about having friends for the last couple years till I finally accepted my situation. However, now just a thought came into my mind about moving to my old school in my old city. But the problem is that I don't think that my mom would accept this because she can't leave her job and I think she won't let me live alone in my old city. I prayed istikhara, and I'm just having a great feeling like "Go for it!!". And so I started to make plans about it like finding an apartment, and stuff-like, and I see everything is going well and easily. The last step is just to ask my mother about it but I'm just having a big feeling of fear or maybe I just feel like I'm going to fail or perhaps just hesitated. I've prayed about 3 to 4 istikharas about moving to this school now and I still feel like wanting it. But just afraid to confront my mother! Should I talk to her or what?

muslimhanif

Wa 'alaykum us-salām,

I suggest that you talk to your mom first and explain the situation to her. Every parent generally wants all the best for his or her children.

Last edited:

muhammad sabri

walaykum assalama wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,

i agree with muslimhanif, go speak with your mother about all your problems as soon as possible, and perhaps the istikhara will answer trhough your mother and she'll give you a solution you'll live because trust me...improvised and secret planning is not the right way to do it..

wa salam

Abu Juwairiya

Assalammu Alaikum Sister. You may want to try to join some Islamic study circles on the internet or perhaps look at Islamic social action groups also on the web, both can either be restricted to your country or be global, it doesn't matter.

You will not be judged, refused entry or seen as an outsider and all members inshallah will be good Muslims. If you work in Allah' s Cause and serve humanity as a humble servant, He will inshallah introduce you to practicing and engaging believers. In that way, you will be working for your Religion, preparing for the Afterlife and being socially active all at the same time by Allah's Mercy.