I Feel Good!!!!!!

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome......

I made the decision as I was getting ready for work today my FIRST day of my fast for my FIRST Ramadan. I just decided and jumped in with BOTH feet........I wore hijab to work for the FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were some stares when I walked in but nobody said anything to me. Anyway I dont care what anyone thinks......I did this for Allah. I am not able to wear hijab in my morning job because we have a dress code but in the night one they dont care so inshallah I am able to do this for the entire month of Ramadan. It is the least I can do to show my respect to Allah who has given me EVERYTHING.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
wa alaikom assalam

U R Amazing !! ma sha Allah .. May Allah bless you

you are doing very well , blessed steps :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:wasalam:

HUG!!!! and HUG!!!
I am soo happpyyy for you sister!!!:D such blessed STEPS!!!!!!!!:D
may Allah make it easy for you and give you the courage to carry ON:SMILY346: :D:D:D:D:D
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:MUBROOOK sister!!! Mubroookkkkk:D:D:D:D!!!
I soo love you for Allah's sake!!! o0o accept ONE more HUG from me:D:D:D:D:D

Isra

aka Tree2008
Jazakallah khairan sisters for your support.....may Allah reward you good.

I have just one question.......what happens when I want to perform wudu again for my Asr prayer???? Do I need to remove the hijab because you know Im not so good at putting it on yet and Im worried it might not go back on very easily if I need to take it off. Do I need to perform wudu again if I didnt do any of the conditions that break wudu???

I have just one question.......what happens when I want to perform wudu again for my Asr prayer???? Do I need to remove the hijab because you know Im not so good at putting it on yet and Im worried it might not go back on very easily if I need to take it off. Do I need to perform wudu again if I didnt do any of the conditions that break wudu???

:salam2:

you need not to make wadu if you didn't have any of the conditions that nullify wudu take place. And if you fall in doubt as to whether you nullified your wudu or not, count it as you are in wudu.

abdellah007

that s a great step forward sister Isra, Insha allah Allah will make it easy for you. just keep your trust on him.

Azizati

salam alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

masha'Allah wa lhamadu lillah
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala keep the shaytan away from you and grant you the highest stage of Jannah inschallah
realy this is the second good news I've heard today Alhamdulillah.
good ramadan
salam alaykum

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

No you do not need to perform wudu'u for every prayer if your wudu'u has not be nullified..unless you're going through a specific physical condition which women every so often experience upon which you *must* perform wudu'u for every prayer you're going to make until that condition ceases..if you wish..I can elaborate more in a PM inshallah

As for removing your hijab for wudu'u..Please read the following:

It is permissible for a woman to wipe over her khimar (head cover) in the case of necessity, such as when it is very cold, or it is difficult to take off her hijab and put it back on.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: It is permissible for a woman to wipe over her khimaar?
He replied:

The well known view in the madhhab of Imam Ahmad is that she may wipe over her khimaar if it goes under her chin, because it was narrated that some of the womenfolk of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) did that. Whatever the case, if there is some difficulty, either because the weather is cold or because it is difficult to take it off and put it on again, then there is nothing wrong with wiping in such cases, otherwise it is better not to do that. End quote.

Fataawa al-Tahaarah, p. 171

It says in Sharh Muntaha al-Iraadaat (1/60): It is also valid for a woman to wipe over a khimaar that goes under the chin, because Umm Salamah used to wipe over her khimaar, as was mentioned by Ibn al-Mundhir. End quote.

So long as the khimaar covers the ears, it is sufficient to wipe over the khimaar and there is no need to put the hands under the khimaar to wipe them. Similarly, if a man is wearing a turban, he does not have to wipe his ear too, even if they are not covered; rather that is mustahabb only.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: It is also Sunnah to wipe whatever part of the head is uncovered, such as the forelock, the sides of the head and the ears.
Fataawa al-Tahaarah, p. 170

Isra

aka Tree2008
Oh sister a_muslimah86 jazakallah khairan for this information! I so much appreciate that you took the time to look this up for me..........may Allah reward you for your effort Ameen.

I am so happy today! This was a good first day of Ramadan. :hearts:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Oh sister a_muslimah86 jazakallah khairan for this information! I so much appreciate that you took the time to look this up for me..........may Allah reward you for your effort Ameen.

I am so happy today! This was a good first day of Ramadan. :hearts:
You're certainly welcome ukhti! :)..and may Allah bestow ample blessings upon you!..Ameen!

I am very pleased that you're having such a good day..and trust that much of it is coming from Allah's Pleasure upon you!..you're a blessed sister..and your eagerness towards pleasing your Lord is..mashallah..inspiring to say the least..your happiness is spreading to many of us..and inshallah you will receive abundant rewards for that as well

May Allah reserve the highest of Jannahs for you and reward you with khair in the dunya even before the akhirah!..Ameen!

Isra

aka Tree2008
You're certainly welcome ukhti! :)..and may Allah bestow ample blessings upon you!..Ameen!

I am very pleased that you're having such a good day..and trust that much of it is coming from Allah's Pleasure upon you!..you're a blessed sister..and your eagerness towards pleasing your Lord is..mashallah..inspiring to say the least..your happiness is spreading to many of us..and inshallah you will receive abundant rewards for that as well

May Allah reserve the highest of Jannahs for you and reward you with khair in the dunya even before the akhirah!..Ameen!

Wow sis way to bring tears to a sisters eyes!!! :lol:

I believe everything you told me. Jazakallah khairan your words have warmed my heart so much. I pray the same for you dear sis. Ameen.

I have just 5 mins left on my fast and then I will eat a date, drink some water and pray Maghrib........after that I am EATING!!!!!! :lol:

hassana elkoussi

MashaAllah sister, first I have to congratulate you on such a great step. This is really awesome. You're moving ahead in steady, confident steps. May Allah accept all your good deeds and make you always a better Muslimah as long as you live.:tti_sister: Ameen.

As for your question, you don't have to take off your hijab in order to perform wudu'. All you need is to wet your hands and wipe your head from underneath the hijab, just make sure the hair roots are wiped. According to some schools of jurisdiction (fiqh), only part of the head being wiped will do, so you can follow this, since our religion is one of ease. There's even another view that a woman can wipe over her hijab.As for repeating wudu, this is not necessary- as long as your wudu' hasn't been nullified. If you repeat it, though, you get more reward, but it's not necessary.

Hope this helped and kindly note that I DO LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALAH. Salam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb dear sister,

SubhanAllah !!! Congratulations dear sister. Masha Allah you have been blessed in many ways and have been inspiration for many of us. May Allah prtect you always and May HE shower HIS mercy upon you all the time. May HE grant you highest reward in paradise and even more (gaze upon HIS FACE).

Happy Ramadan !!!

Wa alaikum salam wr wb,

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Assalam-o-alikum sister Isra,

You are a beacon of light for all of us. I remember the time when you came to this forum asking questions about Islam, then you went to Morroco to learn about Islam, then you reverted to Islam, now you are a hijabi Muslimah who is fasting in her first Ramadan... :ma: Sister you are going higher and higher in levels. May Allah (SWT) bless you immensely. This is really so much inspiring for all of us.

Mabrook sister Isra on wearing hijab and fasting. May Allah(SWT) accept all your efforts and give you mighty success in this life and the next. Ameen.

For Hijab, my wife has a quick hijab. It is made of a cloth which has elasticity and it is "readymade" as a hijab. All you have to do is to pull it on and you are in hijab. She doesn't wear this hijab in parties etc but is still very helpful as quick/fast hijab. It comes in many colors too. Maybe you can consider something like this. Hope this information helps.

Wassalam.