I forgot my Jummah Prayer

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
salam2:

I have forgot my Jummah Prayer and i have prayed salat as normal Zuhr prayer and i got to reliase at Asr time that it was jummah and i prayed Zuhr salat with 4 rakat .. Wht sud i have to do ..?? Any Comment Brothers and sisters..

:astag: :astag: :astag:

:shymuslima1: :

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
Its okay imo, as long as you did what you can.
I dont blame you, you dont live in a muslim country where Friday is a weekend and everyone realises its Friday prayers, with the help of media and mosque callings too.

Just do your best my good fellow, do what God gave you the ability to do, and god is the most compassionate the most merciful.
:)

Submitter

:salam2:

Question:
We hold jummah (Friday) prayer at university. A group of brothers came late and they missed the prayer. They decided to pray Dhur as the jummah prayer has been done. The question was do they dhur together in Jammah (congregation) or do they pray Dhur individually. Please advise me with proofs.
Jazakallah Khair
Wasalam

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

You should urge the brothers around you to attend Salaat al-Jumu’ah (Friday prayers) at the right time, because Jumu’ah is of great importance. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Let people stop neglecting to attend Jumu’ah, or else Allaah will seal their hearts, then they will be among the heedless.” (Reported by Muslim, 1432)

He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said: “Whoever neglects Salaat al-Jumu’ah three times with no good reason, Allaah will put a seal on his heart.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 460; he said: this is a hasan hadeeth).

As for the people who missed Jumu’ah, they should pray Zuhr, and there is nothing wrong with praying it in jamaa’ah (congregation). And Allaah knows best.

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=2133&ln=eng

:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

salam2:

I have forgot my Jummah Prayer and i have prayed salat as normal Zuhr prayer and i got to reliase at Asr time that it was jummah and i prayed Zuhr salat with 4 rakat .. Wht sud i have to do ..?? Any Comment Brothers and sisters..

:astag: :astag: :astag:

:shymuslima1: :

My brother dint get to read today cos he thot jummah prayer was still at 2. But due to time changing he dint think its at 1 now....:frown:

May Allah forgive him and us all....

wasalaam

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
Alla is most compassionate.
I could imagime how it is when you are living in a non muslim country.. its tougher.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
I also live in London and I have faced the same problem in the past as the nearest mosque was so so far away. Allahamdullilah, now I live very close to two different mosques so the is no exuse! Just try you best Brother