I found a program to convert youtubevids to mpg or mp3

Oem Soufiane

I really have to share this, I downloaded a program a few minutes ago, it took a minute to download and now I can convert youtubevids etc to mpg and mp3 format. So my favorite nasheeds on the background of a youtubevideo wich I couldn't find on the net is now converted to mp3. Also convertvideos and documentairies can be transformed into mpg so you can burn them on dvd.

I thought it had to be shared. It helps alot with dawah if you can share the convertvideos or other things on dvd. Hope it can stay on the site I didn't mean to spam, but it is really helpfull. mashallah!!!

watch this vid, it's an explaination how to do it, only download the flv converter and read the description of the poster.

TURN THE SOUND OFF, MUSIC!!! BUT THE INFO IS VERY USEFULL
[yt]xYBLVGkzlYs[/yt]

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Another piece of advice. You can record just anything being played from your audio output device using JET AUDIO player.

You can put the recorded audio in many formats like .wav, .ra , .mp3
To record videos being played on your computer, whether it be internet explorer, Opera, Mozilla or Windows Media player you can download a program called Download Studio

wa/salam

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

lol, jazakillah... i had to figure all this out for myself when i was doing it :( I didn't find a video, but alhamdulillah it was fun.

However, the website they show is like a copy website of the original which is www.keepvid.com

Remember ~ everything can be used for good and bad ~ let's keep this good yeh? :)

wasalam