I have been blessed....

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
To have found a wonderful brother to marry alhamdullilah. Patience truly is the key to happiness. Please send me much duaa that it all works out inshallah.:hijabi:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Waa'laykummusalam wa rahmatullah,

Alhamdulillah, MashaAllaah! We are all happy for you, sister. May Allaah bless your marriage and produce the best generation from it. Ameen.

Not sure why, but at some point, I thought you are already married :rolleyes:

Wassalam.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!!

SOBHANALLAH:)!!i'm really very happy to hear this!!one good news to keep my glooooommies away:pjazakallah khairan for sharing the newzzz

erm but i was under the impression that you are married:eek:!!

may ALLAH guide you throughout your life.Ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Mubarrook sweet sister...you know you have to save me some cake. I love weddings. And to your wedding I am coming, Insha'Allah.

I am so very happy for you..( even him).

May the sweet blessings of Allah shower upon you always.

my love,
aapa

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu

May all blessings of Allah be for you both dear sister,:hijabi: Inshallah you will be in my duas. May Allah gather you in happiness and give you all good on both world.:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:.ameen summa ameen
Mashallah, I am soooo happy for you my sister.

May Allah bless you always

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum wr wb:SMILY259:

Congradualtions dear sis:hearts: May Allah swt grant you both a long, happy, peaceful life forever amiin, amiin, thuma amiin.

:tti_sister:

wasalam

salahdin

May ALLAH AZAWAJALLAH shower HIS blessings on your marriage, indeed marriage is half of al ISLAM and the other half is up to us to secure.That is indeed a mercy from the KNOWER OF THE VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome!

CONGRATS on your good news sis. May Allah bless your marriage and allow you to live together in peace and happiness the rest of your days. May Allah grant you pious children who are a constant joy to your life. May Allah fill your hearts with love for each other and increase your Iman each day. May the two of you help each others Islam to grow stronger. Ameen.

I am so happy for you both. Alhamdulillah.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Patience truly is the key to happiness.:hijabi:

Salam alaikum Sister.....

really patience is the key to happiness....if all the muslims of the world going to admit this....wow...there'll be no sorrow,there'll be no whining...

May Allah SWT bless your upcoming occasion/new journey to life with His boundless mercy...so wise and blessed you r...sister...

Jazakallahu Khair..
Braakallahu feekum
Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

To have found a wonderful brother to marry alhamdullilah. Patience truly is the key to happiness. Please send me much duaa that it all works out inshallah.:hijabi:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:

Alhamdulillah!

:SMILY252:Congratulation:SMILY252:

I am all happy for your happiness,sister.

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt protect you and your love one

And May Allah swt bless you both

with good marriage~Amin!

~Happy Friday!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

mabera

maa shaAllah

Baarakallah lakuma waja ma'a bainakuma, Congratulations May Allah S.W.A Bless both of you and unite among you, may He also bless your marriage with pious kids.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
mabrouk sister.
may Allah unite both of u and bless you in this dunya and akhira.
:) pray for us too sister.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh

Mabrook. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless you and him; and shower His Infinite blessings in this marriage.

For those of you, who are not married yet, I have something to share.

"رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ" - Chapter 28, Verse 24.

This is the du'aa of Prophet Musa alaihi salam. Read the story in Surah Al Qasas and you will understand, Insha Allah.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2:Sister,

How did I miss this thread?

Late but very big congratulation form the bottom of my heart. May Allah Subhanu wa Tallah keep you happy, always.

Yes, patience is a very big virtue for muslims. We should not buy our house with interest, have patience, and inshaAllah bigger and peaceful house will be granted for us by the All Merciful.

:wasalam: