I have been struggling

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Where do I start. Insha'Allah, Allah, will give me the correct words to write.

This will be the last time I will be posting under my username as mirajmom.
I am taking a little break to become used to using we and not I. I have immediate plans, Insha'Allah to prepare a wedding feast. I am a good baker and plan to bake the cake myself.
As we are learning to transition to we..I would like for my brothers and sisters to understand each word he writes is the same as reading mine..we both strive to please Allah subhana talla.
Insha'Allah I will return with an appropriate name in the not so distant future.

And for my sisters...yes, we spoke for a brief moment. I still have tears of joy rolling down my eyes,

My love,

your aapa,

ShyHijabi

Wait, what? You're shutting down your account?? You are still an individual with your own unique POV. PLease keep your screen name!

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

We thank each of you for your kind words. Understand that my intended is a very pious muslimah who although is independent in her thoughts and emotions actually asked my permission to make the above announcement. I of course told her that she has my permission to do what she thinks is best. Insha Allah, we won't be without her wisdom, knowledge, and sense of humor for very long. If I could, I would be on the road tonight heading to be joined with this inspirational Muslimah.

However, all things in Allah's time.

I apologize for this thread running so long. Insha Allah, it doesn't distract from anyone's responsibilities to share your knowledge on Islam.

Again, we thank you for the warm and loving gifts of your beautiful sentiments.

Was Sallem

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Only Allah brings souls together and everything happens in His time and His will. May Allah bless you both on your upcoming nikah and may He help you to live happy and peaceful, ameen.

Marriage is always good news to me.:hearts:

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalaam walaikum,

Where do I start. Insha'Allah, Allah, will give me the correct words to write.

This will be the last time I will be posting under my username as mirajmom.
I am taking a little break to become used to using we and not I. I have immediate plans, Insha'Allah to prepare a wedding feast. I am a good baker and plan to bake the cake myself.
As we are learning to transition to we..I would like for my brothers and sisters to understand each word he writes is the same as reading mine..we both strive to please Allah subhana talla.
Insha'Allah I will return with an appropriate name in the not so distant future.

And for my sisters...yes, we spoke for a brief moment. I still have tears of joy rolling down my eyes,

My love,

your aapa,

AsSalamu 'Alaykum Aapa thoda cake idhar bhi bhejyega. Only if its a chocolate cake lol MashaAllaah! I guess this is the first time someone's going public on TTI regarding this. I am pleasantly surprised and happy for you guys.

bari

walima

as salamu alaikum,

When and where is the walima. I want to attend. May Allah shower His special mercy on both of you.

:salam2: I am very happy to hear this wonderful news. But Brother Frank if you ever hurt our dear Apa i will be very mad with you. She is a wonderful human being and needs a happy life with a person who will care for her forever. But one more question. Have you divorced your first wife? Cause i remember reading about 3 months back on one of the threads when you said she was singing nasheed at night. so when this news came i was confused for a second.

:salam2: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MIRAJMOM. xoxoxoxoxo. mabrook. MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH HAPPINESS IN THIS LIFE AND AFTERLIFE.AND ALSO MABROOK BROTHER FRANK.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Brothers and Sisters,

Just to put everyone's mind at ease. My estranged wife and I live across from each other. She is having surgery to repair damage done in a previous surgery this month. Then there will be about a month of recovery after which, Insha Allah, we will finally divorce after living separately for years. Insha Allah, I will not lose her as a dear friend. But, I believe that Allah has brought Sister Mirajmom and I together; so, I must do what I must do and trust the consequences in Allah's Domain.

Just didn't want anyone to worry that we were violating any US Laws.

All so we have not seen each other nor have we heart each others voice. We are trusting Allah and we both desire to stay within the Will of Allah and be in Halal

Was Salam

If I said night, I misspoke and should have said evening. We have been separated since two years after my spine was crushed where I had previously had a broken vertebrae from a skydiving accident. That was my first spinal injury and after the surgery during which I "bleed out" I made a full recovery. We live across the street from each other and because we have two grown sons and separated on good terms, we often see each other. However, there hasn't been any marital relations between us since we separate. We are just close friends who have known each of for decades. Occasionally when one of our grown sons visit we get together for a dinner.

It is hard to believe how fast time flies. One day you are young and strong and full of wonder and adventure and the next thing you realize is you are older than the last age that you remember your grandparents. And, you wonder if there is time to balance the scales before The Day of Noise and Clamour, Insha Allah.

The truth is, I am always mindful of the two recording angels and the omniscience of Allah. Consequently, since long before I discovered Islam when still a Repentant Christian I have tried to do no more harm in my life. As a soldier in war at the age of 18, I had done harm that I can't change. When young I lived my life like a warrior blazing across the battlefield of life. I have, Alhamdulillah, lived in Dunya and Allah's Path for believers and have spent many many decades trying to balance the scales. Subhana Allah, for His Mercy and Forgiveness to those who make mention of Him and walk toward him. Submission to Allah is more important to me than anything: either reward or punishment, fame or infamy, pleasure or pain; so, please rest in the assurance that as a Muslim, I am constantly doing introspection, disciplining, regulating and trying to destroy the Ego that carried me into the Dunya where in the end there is just a fiery pit.

Again, we thank you for all your well wishes and remembering us in du'a. But, it is costing TTI money and, therefore, Insha Allah, it is probably time to concentrate on our lives in Islam. This is not meant as a rebuke, but a request from two individuals who appreciate your love and are uncomfortable being the center of attention. We decided to make this announcement to share the news with you our Islamic Brothers and Sisters, and everything that has been posted is appreciate. But, we would rather discuss you or Islam than our selves since we have spent to much time. If Mirajmom feels differently, hopefully she will let you know and has my full support.

Was Sallam

mezeren

great news...

Assalamun aleykum,

i am one of those members who have not been active for a long long time for some personal reasons but i have been visiting TTi from time to time without logging in.So,i think there can not be a better cause to log in.

Congratulations for your decision and may Allah(c.c) bless you with a marriage that continous in paradise as well.We are truelly happy for you.i believe that whatever you decide for your future it will be within Allah's limits.You have proved this many times up to now.And i hope you continue to be a source of wisdom for younger members of this community.

Take care.

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum,
it IS a gr8 news. congrates to you both. may you live a happy life here in this world and the world hereafter. ameen

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Again, we thank you for all your well wishes and remembering us in du'a. But, it is costing TTI money and, therefore, Insha Allah, it is probably time to concentrate on our lives in Islam.

Was Sallam

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

One thing you dont have to worry about is TTI and money, lol.

We are family and this site is for us all to be together, united and really put in practice the Quran and Sunnah, upon way of Salaf Salih. :)

Sometimes, its fine for things just to flow. As long as we are inside the boundaries of the Deen.. Nothing wrong with even going off-topic.

Congratulations and may Allah bless you both and make everything easy.

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa abrakatuh,

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Brothers and Sisters,

Again thank you for all you kind and loving words. I am being helped enormously by Sister Mirajmom in learning how to properly practice our deen. Also, she is such a blessing in that she accepts that all things are in Allah's time and that there are commitments that I most meet here before I can transition into our new life as married Muslim.

I haven't really received much instruction in person. So, I am looking forward to learning from the brothers in my future Masjid, Insha Allah. I learn from sisters as well; however, I, even when a Christian, avoid even the appearance of evil by indulging in male/female interaction. I have learned much from the sisters here, however, I have never been one since wanting to please "God" (Allah) to form friendships with women. Which is why I am so surprised that Sister Mirajmom and I found each other on the web. Alhamdulillah.

And, sisters, I am sure you understand what I am saying and that it is not a male chauvinist statement, but, as we said in fundamentalist Christianity, it is a holiness standard. Subana Allah.

Brother Mabsoot, thank you for your kind words and explanation. And. thank you for all you do at TTI.

Was Sallam

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
assalamualaikum
I have not been active at all recently but i just had to do this.
congratulations to both of you and May Allah keep you both happy & joyful.ameen.

Talat

Congratulations

:salam2:
Recently I was very down but Alhamdullelah this news picked me up and brought smile to my face. I just know you by your posts , but the happiness I feel for you both is huge and I pray to Allah, to make everything easy and happy for you:inshallah:. no one knows but Allah what his plan is for us, this gives me hope and patient for all the worrying that one goes through the life.:allahuakbar:
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am still searching for an apporiate username.

I have so very much needed your love. May Allah reward you, each and everyone.

Things have been crazy in my professional life. Needless to say Brother Frank has been very supportive and affirming in his faith in my decisions. I have lost my job. The storm was furious and fast. I opted for termination of my contract. When the superintendent refused to fire me.. I simply applied an act of insubordination and terminated myself. So I am busy in the process of surviving.

We have posted the incidents that led to my eventual termination. Simply stated I am an American Muslim and we are still living under the post 911 consequences. Simply stated I will not bow down to anyone. I serve Allah subhana talla. And there comes a time in ones life where you throw caution to the wind and say Allah Akbar.

Within the next few weeks I am going to devote time to start the application and accredidation process of opening a school here. I wish to serve the children of this community in a fair manner.

In summary everything that has transpired is a blessing. Insha"Allah, Allah subhana tala will give me the strenght to persevere this light test.

And yes, I am so very happy awating the best to come.

May Allah subhana talla shower His Blessings on you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yeah!!! How about that. You just made me smile a little more...in all and total honesty I must be the happiest woman in the world.

Allah has blessed me with so very much ..and the promise of Brother Frank..

I must prepare to take my sons to the masjid...

My love,

aapa.

omar162

Congratulations to you and your future-wife, brother Frank. May Allah reward you both with with His Blessings and Mercy. Amin.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

mashallah, I wish you two all the best :) I don't know you but you sound like a very nice guy, and Mirajmom, I have deep respect for you and your knowledge. I hope it works well between you two.

May Allah bless your marriage.