I helped someone become Muslim

LoveofAllah

Salam alaikum

As you might have noticed, lately I had been feeling so upset. Mashallah, yesterday Allah swt blessed me and gave me the oppurtunity to help someone become Muslim.

I spoke with the sister for solong and then i invited her to become Muslim and she accepted.
I feel so much happiness inside me. I pray Allah gives me the strenght to be a good influence on her.

I know we shouldnt brag about the good we do but i dont know anybody here. I feel like i need to let you all know because then im not trying toimpress any specific person. I hope thats okay.

Mashallah, I wish i could explain and share the happiness i feel in my heart with everyone here.

Please make dua for me that Allah accepts my duas.

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

mashAllah thats wonderful and may Allah accept your dua

but tell us please how did you do that amazing deed mashAllah .

may Allah reward you with jannat al ferdoyus for your good deeds .

LoveofAllah

mashAllah thats wonderful and may Allah accept your dua

but tell us please how did you do that amazing deed mashAllah .

may Allah reward you with jannat al ferdoyus for your good deeds .

I spoke about the greatness of Allah swt. And i answered every problem and concern she was having by letting her know that Allah is the source of everything.

It was such a reminder for myself to be patient with the difficulty i am going through.

We spoke about everything and then i asked her to accept islam. she told me all the concerns she had about becoming muslims and one by one i tackled all her concerns. I asked her 3 times and then she said im ready to accept islam. this was at islamic awareness day and she took shahada right there.

i feel like Allah has really blessed me. I feel so happy. I have so much to do for her. I have to be there for her.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
Good deed indeed!

Masa'allah! Congrats Sister. Not an easy task to do. I can't even get some of my muslim friends to come pray with me.

May Allah reward you. Insha'allah.

:wasalam:

asabira

salam wa rahmato lah wa barakatoh

masha alah allah accept ur :tti_sister:
also sister plz pray for me for i be able to be a reason for one friend i know her she is marry with muslim man but she is not ready yet to islam and i see she is preety i hope she be muslim incha alah

BigAk

Congratulations sister... This is some truly happy news. May Allah ease your latest hardship and take it away. :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salam alaikum

As you might have noticed, lately I had been feeling so upset. Mashallah, yesterday Allah swt blessed me and gave me the oppurtunity to help someone become Muslim.

I spoke with the sister for solong and then i invited her to become Muslim and she accepted.
I feel so much happiness inside me. I pray Allah gives me the strenght to be a good influence on her.

I know we shouldnt brag about the good we do but i dont know anybody here. I feel like i need to let you all know because then im not trying toimpress any specific person. I hope thats okay.

Mashallah, I wish i could explain and share the happiness i feel in my heart with everyone here.

Please make dua for me that Allah accepts my duas.

:ma: ... that was a awesome thing you did (jasak allah) .. i do not know how many good deeds you've collected ... hey ! tell to you new friend salam from my side

hana*

wow!!! mashaAllah thats amazing. just think, every good action she does, you will have an equal reward for. the prophet (SAAS) said, to guide someone to islam is better that the whole world and what is contains! :hijabi:

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

MABROOK!
Sister i understand, i have ben through it.
when ever u r going to get some islamic blessing --or opportunity...first you are tested!
subhanallah !alhamdullillah u passed.

amoola

Masha'allah, mabrook. I'm very happy for you, may allah [swt] reward you and forgive you all your sins and guide you to the right path ameen.

Fi amani allah :SMILY252: