I just dont get it......

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
:girl3:Salaams to all, I have been apart of this community for quite a few years with different names due to lost pass words n change of emails, however, lately I have been on here at my prime because my current schedule allow so. My point is I now see and understand why the many muslims whom I pesonally feel was a great assesst to the site has left!!! The community here are full of desires and its frustrating. The Prophet Muhammad saw stated that "once Allah and his messenger has decreed a matter there is no option afterwards" I find here that there can be 10proofs and evidance against 1WEAK narriated hadith and sum ppl wud rather run with that 1weak hadith to (I feel) suit desires!!!:astag: Astaghfirallah. So I decided to leave the community as well. I will however check in only for the search engine to find PROOF AND EVIDENCE. As Salaaamu Alaikum to all the Ukthis and Ahkiis who have made my stay here very beneficial. And Muslimah86 thank you for your hard work you have put in too ensure I had authentic knowledge and resources @ my finger tip may Allah grant you shade on the day where there be no shade but his. Ameen. :tti_sister:

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam

yep spot on, alot of brothers and sisters comeing up with weak hadiths and going with it.we must do our reserch properly and see if the hadith is weak or strong before posting it in any forums as there are non muslims who may get confused, and also us being muslims may follow the wrong thing.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2: sister,

I would to express a few opinions of my own too. :)

Firstly, dear sister, we are all ambassadors of Islam. So when we see something wrong among our fellow brothers and sisters, we should strive Insha'Allah to correct and/or advise them. There is a beautiful hadith regarding this matter. :)

"When any one of you sees anything that is disapproved (of by Allah), let him change it with his hand. If he is not able to do so, then let him change it with his tongue. And if he is not able to do so, then let him change it with his heart, though that is the weakest (kind of) faith."

[Muslim]

I don't know which thread/discussion you are talking about regarding the weak hadith, but if we feel that our brothers and sisters are accepting something that is not authentic then we should point it out & guide them to the right path. Also just as a reminder for myself and others here, there are some topics on which there is a difference among the scholars. This doesn't mean that we point fingers at each other. This difference should be seen as a 'rahmah' (mercy). We shouldn't view everything as right or wrong.

Also, with regards to people moving on and knowledgeable members leaving. We hope that Insha'Allah they come back and we get to benefit from them again.

But also at the same time, its great that we have so many youngsters here asking questions ! Alhumdulillah.. Brothers and sisters in their teens on TTI, it's a good thing that they are in this kind of environment and they will Insha'Allah gain a lot from religious discussions and eventually be one of those whom we often label as *knowledgeable poster*.

And as elders we have to treat them kindly and try to guide them to our best ability Insha'Allah. We are here to learn and lookout for one another. :)

I hope you don't leave the community as TTI is built is a community that is built on the contributions of its members. Each and every member who posts here, contributes something that we all can gain and learn from.

For example even a new revert :mashallah: who comes here with his/her first post writing about his/her journey to Islam, it brings joy to the heart. It also makes one reflect on the beauty of this deen that people are accepting Islam in hoards .. SubhanAllah !

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
hey don't leave the forum.:girl3:we need ppl like u.if all the good minds are gone.only the weak hadith qouters will be left.stay and correct ppl.though its up to u ofcourse.:)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
hey don't leave the forum.:girl3:we need ppl like u.if all the good minds are gone.only the weak hadith qouters will be left.stay and correct ppl.though its up to u ofcourse.:)

:salam2:

Sister javaria, please read the post written by akhi the_truth, Insha'Allah we can all learn something from it. :)

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my respected sister

Subuhaanallah! Why sister? Why? We need you like children need someone to take care on them.

I agree with you in each and every word you said, but please do not leave us. Times will come where we need patience even if we are cut and chopped into pieces. My beloved brother The_truth has explained beautifully how 'Ulama has treated with taking weak Hadiths, in things related to Mu'aamalaat. JazakAllahu khair brother.

I guess you are mentioning about quoting weak Hadiths and keep defending their views by telling that weak Hadiths repeatedly, even when 'Ulama said its weak, and cannot be used to prove a Wajib or Sunnah, when there are Sahih Hadiths against that.

Sister please sit down calmly and think. There will be different types of tests we will face. This could be one of them too. I have met this particular situation many times in many places including this TTI also not only once.

Please reconsider your stay sister. Please.

Think about what will happen to us when all the seniors leave. It will lead to more problems for sure.

Ya Allah! Accept our work to learn and keep on your straight path. Give us patience and kindness. Ameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Well, should we not be making all our decisions based upon what Allah wants?

Whether that is to register with this website in the first place, or to leave.

" Verily, Allaah will Most certainly support him who supports His cause; verily, Allaah is Most Powerful and Almighty." (surah al-Hajj 22:40).

Ukhti fil Islaam, we must all unite together and give the correct Da'wah. Many times I see some foolish people write things without knowledge or any understanding of their Deen.

Often the youth spend their time just on youtube or watching things about politics, then they come with their weak ideas and just rant about things. Neither do they know much Qur'an nor hadith, yet insist not only on spreading nonsense but even belittling the scholars of Islam.

So, we must have patience and we must do what Allah subhana wa ta'ala and His Rasul, Muhammad Sallalahu alayhi wa salam, ordered us with.

So, we call people to ISlam, with patience. The Prophet Nuh, alayhi salam gave da'wah for 950 years and very few people accepted his call. Not even his wife nor his son!

16:125. --Invite (mankind, O Muhammad :saw:) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islâm) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'ân) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided. - -

And Allah subhana wa ta'ala said with regards to the Muslims, to the Ummah of Rasul Allah Salallahu alayhi wa salam,

(You are the best of the nations raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah.) (Aal `Imran 3:110)

So, how is giving up and leaving the Muslims of any benefit? Rather, we are meant to unite together and help each other humbly, with the clear proofs.

(And who is better in speech than he who calls (men) to Allah and works righteousness and says, "I am of those who are Muslims (surrender unto Him)"?) (Fussilat 41:33)

and in Surah Al-Imran, Allah commanded us, (And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allâh (i.e. this Qur'ân), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allâh's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islâmic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allâh makes His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.) 3:103.

So, it is clear we must work together, at all times, as brothers and sisters, united upon the Deen of Allah.

Furthermore our beloved Prophet Muhammad, salallahu alayhi wa salam, said>

"The best believers according to their Imaan are those with the best character." [At-Tabaraanee, Saheeh Jaami` us-Sagheer #1129]

So, it is upon all of us to keep refining our character, looking at ourselves and trying to make ourselves better Muslims, for the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) is our role model, and did not A'isha the mother of the Believers say with regards to the Prophet Muhammad :saw:

..."His character was the Qur'an."

So, we must reflect deeply upon the Qur'aan and wish to be among the Muttaqoon, the Muhsinoon, those who constantly seek forgiveness from Allah, and who have soft hearts and wish to do their best to serve Allah, the Most High.

So what do we call people to? What is our Da'wah?

The Qur'an is a call to Tawheed, that Mankind and Jinn worships Allah alone,

"And I created not the Jinns and men except that they may worship Me (Alone)." [51:56]

and as the Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi wa salam) said to Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (Radhiyallahu anhu), when he (salallahu alayhi wa salam) sent him to Yemen: “So let the first thing you call them to be the testification that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah”.

So, we must call people to the true understanding of Islam, with a firm foundation in Tawheed. We must know our Deen properly and be firm in it, just as the early Muslims understood it. This is our Call.

"There is not a thing but glorifies His praise. But you understand not that glorification." [17:44]

Allah subhana wa ta'ala said to the Messenger Salallahu alayhi wa salam,

"Your duty is to convey the Message." [42:48]

"The Messenger's duty is but to convey the Message." [5:99]

"Whether we show you (O Muhammad) part of what We have promised them or cause you to die, your duty is only to convey (the Message) and unto Us is the reckoning." [13:40]

"Say: Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, but if you turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him (to convey the Message) and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on the right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to convey [the Message] in a clear way." [24:54]

and last of all, we should know that All our problems, the weakness of the Ummah is due to Muslims not following the Quran and Sunnah properly. It is due to Muslims not uniting upon Islam, not being sincere and not helping each other towards Allah. When Muslims give up, and do not think of themselves as a family, then they lose out.

As Allah subhana wa ta'ala said>
"Allah has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practice their religion, that which He has chosen for them (i.e. Islaam). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything (in worship) with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are the Faasiqoon (rebellious, disobedient to Allah)." [24:55]

For Allah wants ease for His slaves, and He will never let us down, for Allah's promise is true,

10:55. No doubt, surely, all that is in the heavens and the earth belongs to Allâh. No doubt, surely, Allâh's Promise is true. But most of them know not.

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (Radhiyallahoe anhoe) that the Prophet (Salallahoe alayhie wa salam) said:

“The people of Paradise will be able to see the people in the apartments above them as you see the shining stars on the horizon in the east and the west, because of the differences in their status.”
They said: “O Messenger of Allaah, is that the status of the Prophets which no one else will reach besides them?”
He said: “No, by the One in Whose hand is my soul, they are men who had faith in Allaah and believed in the Messengers.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2082; Muslim, 2831.

The Messenger of Allaah (Salallahoe alayhie wa salam) said: “… When you ask of Allaah, ask Him for al-Firdaws, for it is in the middle of Paradise and is the highest part of Paradise, and above it is the Throne of the Most Merciful, and from it spring forth the rivers of Paradise.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2637; Muslim, 2831

May Allah subhana wa ta'ala give us knowledge of His deen, may Allah put love in our hearts for each other, and may He give us patience and wisdom to work together in the best way. Amin.

Let this be enough of a reason for any Muslim to stay and help each other and always we are to find solutions to our problems using Islam. There is never a reason to give up. For it is Shaitan, who puts wiswaas in our minds and tells us to leave or to do things on our own. Together we are stronger and this is the source of our victory.

ummyasiin

Well, should we not be making all our decisions based upon what Allah wants?

Whether that is to register with this website in the first place, or to leave.

" Verily, Allaah will Most certainly support him who supports His cause; verily, Allaah is Most Powerful and Almighty." (surah al-Hajj 22:40).

Ukhti fil Islaam, we must all unite together and give the correct Da'wah. Many times I see some foolish people write things without knowledge or any understanding of their Deen.

Often the youth spend their time just on youtube or watching things about politics, then they come with their weak ideas and just rant about things. Neither do they know much Qur'an nor hadith, yet insist not only on spreading nonsense but even belittling the scholars of Islam.

So, we must have patience and we must do what Allah subhana wa ta'ala and His Rasul, Muhammad Sallalahu alayhi wa salam, ordered us with.

So, we call people to ISlam, with patience. The Prophet Nuh, alayhi salam gave da'wah for 950 years and very few people accepted his call. Not even his wife nor his son!

16:125. --Invite (mankind, O Muhammad :saw:) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islâm) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'ân) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided. - -

And Allah subhana wa ta'ala said with regards to the Muslims, to the Ummah of Rasul Allah Salallahu alayhi wa salam,

(You are the best of the nations raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah.) (Aal `Imran 3:110)

So, how is giving up and leaving the Muslims of any benefit? Rather, we are meant to unite together and help each other humbly, with the clear proofs.

(And who is better in speech than he who calls (men) to Allah and works righteousness and says, "I am of those who are Muslims (surrender unto Him)"?) (Fussilat 41:33)

and in Surah Al-Imran, Allah commanded us, (And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allâh (i.e. this Qur'ân), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allâh's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islâmic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allâh makes His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.) 3:103.

So, it is clear we must work together, at all times, as brothers and sisters, united upon the Deen of Allah.

Furthermore our beloved Prophet Muhammad, salallahu alayhi wa salam, said>

"The best believers according to their Imaan are those with the best character." [At-Tabaraanee, Saheeh Jaami` us-Sagheer #1129]

So, it is upon all of us to keep refining our character, looking at ourselves and trying to make ourselves better Muslims, for the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) is our role model, and did not A'isha the mother of the Believers say with regards to the Prophet Muhammad :saw:

..."His character was the Qur'an."

So, we must reflect deeply upon the Qur'aan and wish to be among the Muttaqoon, the Muhsinoon, those who constantly seek forgiveness from Allah, and who have soft hearts and wish to do their best to serve Allah, the Most High.

So what do we call people to? What is our Da'wah?

The Qur'an is a call to Tawheed, that Mankind and Jinn worships Allah alone,

"And I created not the Jinns and men except that they may worship Me (Alone)." [51:56]

and as the Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi wa salam) said to Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (Radhiyallahu anhu), when he (salallahu alayhi wa salam) sent him to Yemen: “So let the first thing you call them to be the testification that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah”.

So, we must call people to the true understanding of Islam, with a firm foundation in Tawheed. We must know our Deen properly and be firm in it, just as the early Muslims understood it. This is our Call.

"There is not a thing but glorifies His praise. But you understand not that glorification." [17:44]

Allah subhana wa ta'ala said to the Messenger Salallahu alayhi wa salam,

"Your duty is to convey the Message." [42:48]

"The Messenger's duty is but to convey the Message." [5:99]

"Whether we show you (O Muhammad) part of what We have promised them or cause you to die, your duty is only to convey (the Message) and unto Us is the reckoning." [13:40]

"Say: Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, but if you turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him (to convey the Message) and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on the right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to convey [the Message] in a clear way." [24:54]

and last of all, we should know that All our problems, the weakness of the Ummah is due to Muslims not following the Quran and Sunnah properly. It is due to Muslims not uniting upon Islam, not being sincere and not helping each other towards Allah. When Muslims give up, and do not think of themselves as a family, then they lose out.

As Allah subhana wa ta'ala said>
"Allah has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practice their religion, that which He has chosen for them (i.e. Islaam). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything (in worship) with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are the Faasiqoon (rebellious, disobedient to Allah)." [24:55]

For Allah wants ease for His slaves, and He will never let us down, for Allah's promise is true,

10:55. No doubt, surely, all that is in the heavens and the earth belongs to Allâh. No doubt, surely, Allâh's Promise is true. But most of them know not.

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (Radhiyallahoe anhoe) that the Prophet (Salallahoe alayhie wa salam) said:

“The people of Paradise will be able to see the people in the apartments above them as you see the shining stars on the horizon in the east and the west, because of the differences in their status.”
They said: “O Messenger of Allaah, is that the status of the Prophets which no one else will reach besides them?”
He said: “No, by the One in Whose hand is my soul, they are men who had faith in Allaah and believed in the Messengers.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2082; Muslim, 2831.

The Messenger of Allaah (Salallahoe alayhie wa salam) said: “… When you ask of Allaah, ask Him for al-Firdaws, for it is in the middle of Paradise and is the highest part of Paradise, and above it is the Throne of the Most Merciful, and from it spring forth the rivers of Paradise.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2637; Muslim, 2831

May Allah subhana wa ta'ala give us knowledge of His deen, may Allah put love in our hearts for each other, and may He give us patience and wisdom to work together in the best way. Amin.

Let this be enough of a reason for any Muslim to stay and help each other and always we are to find solutions to our problems using Islam. There is never a reason to give up. For it is Shaitan, who puts wiswaas in our minds and tells us to leave or to do things on our own. Together we are stronger and this is the source of our victory.

May Allah reward you all for opening my eyes, I have let the shaytan grow dissention in my heart for the muslims, please make dua that I encourage more patience within myself and understanding. We are all here to learn and grow with each other and will have misunderstandings jus like sis n bros. I make dua that we ALL take from Quran1st Sunnah2nd(Authentic Hadiths) Scholars and weak hadiths last. Ameen

IbnAdam77

May Allah reward you all for opening my eyes, I have let the shaytan grow dissention in my heart for the muslims, please make dua that I encourage more patience within myself and understanding. We are all here to learn and grow with each other and will have misunderstandings jus like sis n bros. I make dua that we ALL take from Quran1st Sunnah2nd(Authentic Hadiths) Scholars and weak hadiths last. Ameen

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

That made me smile with a watery eyes. You know, we had a sister who speaks like you, and your every word makes me remember her. So I will never accept you to leave us. She was like a mother of all of us, who advice wisely. But yeah.......life is uncertain. It has hardships and difficulties, but glad tidings is given by Allah to the patient.

The one I am talking is mirajmom. And, you are the second like her, at least to me.

So happy to have you back with us. :) Alhamdhulillah!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabrakatuh

ummyasiin

Salaams, lol how nice.....big huge!! and continous smiles, I had to check the profile to remember her work, and Im am happy to give you a reminder of such a positive influence an inshallah I can keep up lol. Shurkran jazakallah khair for you have given me a pure smile. May Allah give you a life of ease to be grateful and hardships to not be arrogant or ungrateful and able you to walk the middle course and on the day of recompense give you your deeds in your right hand. Ameen.

IbnAdam77

Salaams, lol how nice.....big huge!! and continous smiles, I had to check the profile to remember her work, and Im am happy to give you a reminder of such a positive influence an inshallah I can keep up lol. Shurkran jazakallah khair for you have given me a pure smile. May Allah give you a life of ease to be grateful and hardships to not be arrogant or ungrateful and able you to walk the middle course and on the day of recompense give you your deeds in your right hand. Ameen.

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Allahumma Ameen and BaarakiAllahu feek.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh