i m going..:((

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: evryone..
i hope all r well, alhumdulillah..
i am so sorry toa all..i cant come on tti..:(..i will again go far from tti..i guess mostly for 3 months..coz, i have to get prepared for my xam...and, i cant touch my pc (comp) or lappy (laptop), for almost 3 months..i miss u all..:(...i love you all..:)..
jazakallah khair :shymuslima1:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

OMG !!!! I thought you are gonna leave forever :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ALHAMDULILLAH, I can expect you soon once again over here, at least...:)

Study Hard sister, and May you come out with flying colors in your exams..:muslim_child: AAMEEN..

I too will miss you..:(

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

Insha Allah khair
insha Allah u'll do fine
may Allah bless u with everything beneficial, here and the Hereafter.

keep in touch with the cyber Muslim brotherhood, the widest brotherhood of my life

wassalam

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2:

aww lil sis...I'll miss u ...:( ...(in the games section, for the eggs :D, kiddin )

Inshaallah I pray u have good exams :)
Love u too *:SMILY252:*

TAKE CARE...

Hope to see u soooon here...:hijabi:
Baarakallahu feekum

Allah swt keep u guided, protected, blessed , blissful & successful in this world & hereafter Ameen

zinirah

i am so sorry toa all..i cant come on tti..:(..i will again go far from tti..i guess mostly for 3 months..coz, i have to get prepared for my xam...and, i cant touch my pc (comp) or lappy (laptop), for almost 3 months..i miss u all..:(...i love you all..:)..

ASsalamu Alaikom sis
That is good you are preparing for you exams. It is more important then coming on TTI. The most important thing is that while you are studying for exams that you never forget Allah, and you must remember to do your religious obligations.

Wish you all the best

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

aww lil sis...I'll miss u ...:( ...(in the games section, for the eggs :D, kiddin )

Inshaallah I pray u have good exams :)
Love u too *:SMILY252:*

TAKE CARE...

Hope to see u soooon here...:hijabi:
Baarakallahu feekum

Allah swt keep u guided, protected, blessed , blissful & successful in this world & hereafter Ameen

i will miss you tooo for troubling me..with that strange word EGG.>:angryblue:...:D..ill miss u all..love you all..:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MAY ALLAH SWT BLESS U....AMIN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

Dear Sister allah is with me,

:SMILY252:MAY UR ROADS BE SMOOTH :SMILY252:
:SMILY252:& UR BURDENS BE LIGHT...:SMILY252:
:SMILY252:MAY U FIND THE DREAMS:SMILY252:
:SMILY252: & TOUCH THE STARS & :SMILY252:
:SMILY252:NEVER FORGET HOW SPECIAL U R !!!!:SMILY252:
:SMILY252: MAY ALLAH SWT BLESS U....AMIN!:SMILY252:

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Mairo

Maryama

Wa aleikum salaam sister, and hope your studying goes well!! I appreciate your discipline, may Allah help you in reaching your goals.

For me, I am working full time, plus going to school at nights for the last few years, also am married and building a family with my husband . . . all of which has kept me so very busy that I think it has been nearly 2 years now without visiting tti :(

So funny that last week I had one week vacation and the thought came to me to log on to tti and since then it has been like a magnet reaching out and pulling me back in :lol:

But seriously, it is finals time now for me so I need to get cracking and concentrate, don't want to risk flunking at this point! LOL

Best wishes to you

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
heheh finals are here.....its time to freak out!!! :lol:

insha'Allaah we'll all do fine,

may Allaah help us get through them. ameen

mine are here tooo..............just turned in a 8 pages research paper =) and there are some MORE to write!! ugh, School

oh well, to reach the starts you gotta go through so much struggle....;) insha'Allaah its all going to be fine!!

oh btw, say Alhamdulillaah you making use of this three months. I start freaking out a month before finals and actually do some studying two weeks before finals:( that makes me the BIGGEST procrastinator in history!!!