I missed TTI!

zakiyah

muslim sis
Asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabrakatuhu!
how are u my brother and sisters? hope u are all in good health and eemaan.:tti_sister:

its been a while i have not been on tti...missed everybody alot...but im happy im back and will catch up with u soon inshallah:rolleyes::biggrin:

keep me in your prayers.:tti_sister:

asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh

Welcome back sister.

Abu Idris al-Khawlani said, "I entered the mosque of Damascus and there was a young man with white teeth there with some other people. When they disagreed about something, they referred it to him and followed his opinion. I inquired about him and it was said, 'That is Mu'adh ibn Jabal.' The following day, I went early and I found that he had come earlier than me and I found him praying. I waited for him until he finished his prayer and then I approached him from the front. I greeted him and then said, 'By Allah, I love you for the sake of Allah.' He said, 'By Allah?' I said, 'By Allah.' He said, 'By Allah?' I said, 'By Allah.' He took hold of the upper part of my cloak and pulled me to him. He said, 'Rejoice! I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, "Allah Almighty says, 'My love is mandatory for those who love one another in Me and sit together for My sake and who visit one another for My sake and who give generously to to one another for My sake.'"'" [Muwatta']

Allah help and guide us all amin.