i need ur views for my assighnment

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

i'm doing some research for an assighnment, i would like to include views of a variety of people, could you please help me, by giving your view and reason for the following question:
''do you believe that homeopathy and conventional medicine can work to gether to benefit/help society?''
i would be very thankful if you could help me.

jazakAllah

maassalaama

warda A

Sister
yes they can

i'm doing some research for an assighnment, i would like to include views of a variety of people, could you please help me, by giving your view and reason for the following question:
''do you believe that homeopathy and conventional medicine can work to gether to benefit/help society?''
i would be very thankful if you could help me.

jazakAllah

maassalaama
conventional medicine is an important part of treatment that most countries open a section for conventional medicine in thier hospitals, for example china is known for their conventional medicines.
check a post on caraway seeds under health forum, it is a medicine ailments apart from death as rasulallah said
i have a book, i will get back to you later on the name and author,very informative
hope ive helped.
:wasalam:

i got the cover of books piture taken
hope to attach it, it is a compilation by readers digest
book called VITAMINS, MINERALS AND HERBS.
cant seem to attach it but you have got the name

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Conventional medicine has become heavily dependent on surgery or drugs. There is little comfort. I have seen the vicious side-effects of drug therapy. People become addicted to the drugs and always want to live life on that high. The biggest problem I have is there is never a cure. The durgs alleviate the symptoms but never get to the core of the problem.
I have found using homopatheic/alternative medication a more palative as well as curative solution.
I use herbs and spices. They work. I do not even keep aspirin in the house.
I feel drug companies have brainwashed people into finding magical cures..but like any drug they are a quickie and not lasting.
I read years ago that a common cold will last nine days. It does. And anti-biotics are useless now.
I have a book on the medicine of the Prophet (swas); I use it.

NaXuS

I believe having a healthy diet is what bring the best to a human body but in regarding medicine i will say what ever cure you is the best.If it is the conventional medicine which brought you the cure then go for that and if it the any other method of curing the body then go for it.Human body in my view is too complexed to be left to one type of methodology to be defined.

warda A

Sister
I HOPE THIS WILL BE ATTACHED
HERE WE GO
THE BOOK IS
THE HEALING POWER OF MINERALS, VITAMINS AND HERBS BY READERS DIGEST.
IN FACT ANYONE COULD GET A HOLD OF IT
IT IS REALLY GOOD
MORE AT WWW.READERSDIGEST.COM

Attachments

• bk cover.bmp
    90.3 KB · Views: 6

Sonia88

Yeh there are factors in complementary threrapies that can help as well as conventinal medicines. for example, if a paitent has cancer, they will need to undergo conventional medicines (radiology) however some aromathrapy or massage may help them too... conventional medicines focus on the illness itself where as complementary thrapies have more of a holistic view looking at the whole body and the balance of things. both combined can be very beneficial.

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena

jazakamullahu kheir. thank you for your views and help..i'm trying to sort things out in my head and start writing.

Hey...do any of you know why doctors don't believe homeopathy works? when i told my doctor i was using homeoathic remedies , he made some sarcastic remarks, and when i asked him why, he didn't say any thing.+ a doctor in saudi said some thing along the same lines .

n e wayz jazakumullah .
ma assalaama

Sonia88

probably becuz...

The ideas of homeopathy appear scientifically implausible and are directly opposed to modern pharmaceutical knowledge. Claims for the efficacy of homeopathy are unsupported by the collected weight of scientific and clinical studies. This lack of evidence supporting its efficacy, along with its stance against modern scientific ideas, have caused, in the words of a recent medical review, "...homeopathy to be regarded as placebo therapy at best and quackery at worst."Meta-analyses of many clinical trials have shown that any effects are unlikely to be beyond that of placebo, and that studies that suggest genuine homeopathic effects have generally been flawed in design.Homeopaths are also accused of giving 'false hope' to patients who might otherwise seek effective conventional treatments, and a few homeopaths even advise patients to avoid standard medical procedures such as vaccination and anti-malarial drugs.

personally i also think complementary therapies are quite good, but some people dont believe in them, i did a BTEC in Care where there was a unit on complementary therapies, some of the research i looked at showed that some forms of complementary therapies are really good for some people.

NaXuS

Sister Unique Princess i will say all Doctors are different but just like most of humanity is arrogant about their way of life ....so are the most Doctors .They take it as an insult most of the times when other forms of cures are mentioned but if the cure is working on you then their arrogance does not really matter .