I Really Miss You...:(

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Wondering

ASWK,,

I assume just like me, people have migrated away from TTI for some reason. Its probably cause everyone gots so busy (like i did). LOL I am wondering if i was missed too?

all4islam

Assalamu alaikum.

I will get in huge trouble after writing this but ........

I think brothers on TTI are more kinder and responsive than sisters.

These are the words spoken by sisters (indirectly aimed at me).
Cold hearted and immature.I wasn't allowed in sisters section for so much time.:(

These are the words spoken by brothers (directly aimed at me.)
Behna(nice way of saying sister),:) and whenever i ask them regarding anything (studies etc.)they respond in a nice and kind manner.:mashallah:

I really admire brother sachin4islam and brother helpinghumanity(Zahid bhai.).Best brother on tti.:):).saying from the bottom of the heart.:)

Note : i don't care if i get kicked out of sister's section.*smiles*
i can be wrong i know......

:salam2:
i believe there are nice sisters here. like when i wanted to join the sisters section, i had to wait for a long time as well. and when i had some problem, something i was unsure about, i PMed a sister for advice. even though we didn't know each other, she helped me out. all sisters (count me in too :)) and brothers are there to help.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

We do not make statements such as this.

Now, you are being addressed by a strong sister. We can not engage in this kind of comparative behavior. We know the brothers are kind. Hello, they are our brothers.

But, we honor our sisters as well. Yes, I am well aware that several sisters get upset with my thoughts. However, I am your older sister. And that is my protective mode. I just do not sugar coat it. That does not make me unkind.

So remember..we just act like sisters.

MuslimShadow

..................:):)

Okay people in this thread are having hallucinations again and again....*sigh*

Let me just clear this.......

Lets ask brother helpinghumanity:cool:

Did you see me comparing you to the sisters here.??:rolleyes:

Note: yes,i am not getting kicked out of the sisters section....great!

helpinghumanity

Assalaam walaikum,
Now, you are being addressed by a strong sister. We can not engage in this kind of comparative behavior. We know the brothers are kind. Hello, they are our brothers.

But, we honor our sisters as well. Yes, I am well aware that several sisters get upset with my thoughts. However, I am your older sister. And that is my protective mode. I just do not sugar coat it. That does not make me unkind.

So remember..we just act like sisters.

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah...

A comparison that brings positive behavior should be appreciated. It should be seen from the positive angle and positiveness should be extracted from it.

There are many members who have recently joined TTI and are relatively young. Their first impression was that they will be interacted with kindness or humbleness. Instead of giving them love and kindness, they were dealt with relatively strong words. I am not saying that they were harsh,BUT they were poorly directed.

The elder members of TTI should spread positive influence on the younger members by treating them with love. When asked for help, the elder members should open their arms and extend their wings of kindness. Any confrontational debate should be avoided or they should be handled with wisdom.

At last alhamdolilah all of us are Muslims, and we should learn to forgive each others. We should treat others, the way we would like to be treated.

Jazakumullah Khairun.

Mairo

Maryama
Assalamu alaikum all,

I have been on and off of this board for a number of years, and there are certainly many members I remember in the past that I miss seeing here very much. However, one of the things I have always loved and appreciated about TTI is the fact that there is always an influx of new and interesting members who have much to contribute. It is really refreshing to see this, and quite a tribute to the global Ummah. TTI seems to attract a lot of very sincere and knowledgable believers. And I will never get tired of seeing all the reverts posting in TTI, it is such an encouragement.

Whether "new" member or "old" member, I hope all are doing well and feel welcome.