I sick sister in need of prayer

Lebanese3Diva

Al salamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

Hello everyone it's an honour to be apart of this fast growing islamic site that show's the true meaning of islam. It not only makes me cry that there are converts but also that muslims like you and I are trying to protect it and send a message that islam trully means peace, respect and love.

Well, you probably want to know a little about me...so here goes. I am a 20 year old lebanese female living in Canada and alhamdulilah I try to practice my religion to the fullest. I am currently in college and inshallah I hope to be a good muslim wife in the future. Your probably wondering why I put the title "A sick sister in need of prayer" for this thread. Well the reason for this is that for the past 7 months I've been trying to cope and survive from a disease that eats all my nutrients and cuts through my intestines which is called crohnes disease meaning inflamatory bowel disease. I have't ever been like this and I've always lived a healthy life but I still say alhamdulilah to this illness because I know someone else out there in the world is going through far more serious things than I am in which I pray to allah that he may cleanse our past sins and cure our illnesses so that we can always keep praying to him till our last breath. I only want you all as muslim brothers and sisters to pray for me and do du'a so that inshallah Allah will cure me from this balla2 and get me on my feet once agian.

Thank You all and zazakum allahu khair

Al salamu alaikum and La illaha illah allah:tti_sister:

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
وَإِذَا مَرِضْتُ فَهُوَ يَشْفِينِ
26:80 "And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me;

:salam2:

May Allah give you a speedy recovery and reward you for your patience. We are truely submitted to Allah and pray to Him for His loving care and mercy in all circumstances.

You are most welcome here.

misalat

:salam2: dear sister,

May the Almighty Allah grant your healthy once again and a speedy recovery from your illness. Amin.... May Allah reward you for your patiency.
:tti_sister:

Inshaa Allah we will try to remember Allah in our prayers.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom sister,

Shafake Allah wa 3afakee May Allah cure you soon Inshallah,

اللهم رب الناس ، اذهب الباس ، اشف وأنت الشافى ، لاشفاء إلا شفاؤك ، شفاء لايغادر سقما اسأل الله الكريم رب العرش العظيم ان يشفيك ويعافيك
O Lord of humanity!, take away the suffering, bring the recovery, there is no cure but Your cure that leaves no illness

if I suggest sister I am sure you getting medical help, but try and use the black seed oil, and Zam Zam inshallah you will be feeling better,

I attached an article about the black seed. its a zip file.

Info about Zam Zam water

May Allah cure you soon be'ezin Allah.

wa salaam alikom

Attachments

• Black Seed.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 26

Lebanese3Diva

Al salamu alaikum once agian brothers and sisters,

I thank you all for ur concern and may allah grant u and ur families hajj and pradise in the hereafter.

Thank u mrmuslim for the information. I shall pray for ur success and that may allah protect u from everything that may try and harm you.

al salamu alaikum and la illaha illa allah

carpy321

Im sorr to hear about this news sister. May allah help and guide you through this. I beleive that while people are ill and not well, there sins are forgiven.
Fi Amanullah

proud muslim

Assalamu alaikum sister,

i just wanna tell u to be strong sister ..its just as u said a bala2 from Allah..and Allah always test believers in their iman ...so mashaAllah sister this shud be a sign for u that Allah loves u and wants to cleanse all ur past sins and grant u high levels in jannah isAllah..may Allah cure u and forgive u and protect u from all harms...ameen

Assalamu alaikum

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuh sister
I pray and make duas for you insha Allah. May Allah give you what is best for you and take away any evil from you. May Allah give you shifaa and grant you speedy recovery.
wa/salam

Lebanese3Diva

Al salamu alaikum,

I just wanna say something that when I was ill in the hospital I did see something that I only think true believers can see...I saw Malak gabreal and he took me to allah...in which i only heard his voice...I was crying because I Allahs voice is so beautifull that it's like he is singing.

Well that is all I can say because there is much much more and I think I should keep it between me and allah.

al salamu alaikum and alhamdulilah to this illness because it has gotten me closer to my creator.

justoneofmillion

i which you the best sister and i will include you in my prayer and make dua for you to get a quick recovery thanks for your courage and perceverence it makes me proud to be called your brother .from germany:salah: :salah: :salah:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam Sister,

May Allah remove your illness and give you good health, and may Allah reward you for holding on to the rope of Allah through this difficult time. Inshallah Allah will accept all our duas Ameen.

Salam alai kum

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Al salamu alaikum,

I just wanna say something that when I was ill in the hospital I did see something that I only think true believers can see...I saw Malak gabreal and he took me to allah...in which i only heard his voice...I was crying because I Allahs voice is so beautifull that it's like he is singing.

Well that is all I can say because there is much much more and I think I should keep it between me and allah.

al salamu alaikum and alhamdulilah to this illness because it has gotten me closer to my creator.

Salaam Alikom sister,

With all do respect to you, but I just want to bring your attention that what ever you seen in your dream it was not Angel Gabreal, No one seen the the angel GAbreal except the prophet peace be up him and other prophets, Allah s.w.t dont speak to any one in Dreams, Allah s.w.t dont sing ..this defently not true....

Sister be a ware shaytan try to mis guide you in every way, I dont recall the scholar's name but the story gose like this, Shaytan came to one of the scholars @ night while he was walking, like a Noor shinning in the sky and said Oh...( the person's name) I am your God Allah and I forgive all your sins and choosed you ..etc...

The Scholar knew it was Shaytan and he Said Awazoo Billahi Min Shaytan, and the light or noor went off and Iblies (shaytan) said you wont believe how many people I missguided with this trick..

The point is sister no one can see or hear Allah s.w.t till the day of judgment not even in a dream.

wa salaam alikom

Sonia88

im sorry to hear about ur illness, and i will do dua 4 ur health, i know someone close 2me who has ulcerative colitus obv not wat uve got but still, and he was going through a rough tym a few months back in hospital but by a miracle :ma: when he had the camera test it was totally unexpected and he and the doctor were shocked. He was alot better, dua is truly the weapon of the believer.

salehya

Asalamu alykum my sister in the islam!
firstly , i"ll pray for allah so as to cure you from your illness , which is chron's disease , may Allah treat you entirety from it.
secondly , i'm the Allah's slave that granted me the M.Ddegree ( doctor of medeicne ) , and even thought i started the specialization in the internal medeicne , however , i can advise you to take the following steps :
to set up the Gastroscopy or Colonscopy to check if are there any damages in the intestinals or if the inflammation became more exacerbated . to take ( after your Doctor counselling ) the : FAMOTIDINE pill , LOSEC , GASTRO drugs wich they decreas the stomach and the bowel irrigitation that make a sever pain.do the PH scan of the stomach in order to know the percentage of the Hydrogene ( H ) . keep to drink the olives oil that inshallah will help you to cure . do activity sport per day ( not too much but moderate level ) . avoid all eatings that include heavy fats like the fast food, or cola , but preferable water more than any other drinks.
may Allah cure you - and let you know that the Quran and the Hadeethes of the prophet (pbuh) reading can help you a lot to treat you inshallah.
Allah cure our sister and all the ill muslims patients in the world , ameen ameen ya rab al Aalameen .
greetings from palestine !
wa asalamu alykum wa rahmato allahu wa barakato

brother4ever

:wasalam:
Sister
I am very unhappy to know about ur illness ,I will prey ALLAH will make u health as soon as possible.
Don't worry Sister have passion this is only a exam from our ALLAH,while ur ill ALLAH will remove ur all the sin's & what ever u will prey ALLAH will give u.

I hope u will get well soon & sharre that news with us.

ALLAH HAFIZ