I THINK THE DOOMS DAY(QIYAMA) IS COMING VERY NEAR

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:
well, i feel that qiyama( day of Resurrection) is coming very near, i don't know why feel like that ...and can you all plz give me some details that when qiyama(Resurrection) comes near what things happen ? and what will happen in the day of qiyama(Resurrection)?

ARE YOU READY TO FACE QIYAMAH

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Wa laikum Salam Sister

The purpose of the Dajjal is to bring the greastest fitnah ever nearing the last hour. He will be able to perform miracles that will make people follow him. And only the ones who have a strong eman will be able to resist his temptation and stay guided, inshallah.

In addition, to referring to the links I provided you previously. You can also utilize the search engine and type in Dajjal and be able to locate other threads that will go more in depth about some of the deceptions he will use to deceive the people.

Wasalam Amirah

AISHA14

allah is my lord
Wa laikum Salam Sister

The purpose of the Dajjal is to bring the greastest fitnah ever nearing the last hour. He will be able to perform miracles that will make people follow him. And only the ones who have a strong eman will be able to resist his temptation and stay guided, inshallah.

In addition, to referring to the links I provided you previously. You can also utilize the search engine and type in Dajjal and be able to locate other threads that will go more in depth about some of the deceptions he will use to deceive the people.

Wasalam Amirah
well, your right sister ..............
sister........ inshallah are you ready to face qiyamah? :lol: juz asking

muslim56

Human Being
Qiyamah is not yet for there will be 7 years of peace.And this peace is a worldwide peace.So do not worry. After those 7 years, the 10 signs will come.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Qiyamah is not yet for there will be 7 years of peace.And this peace is a worldwide peace.So do not worry. After those 7 years, the 10 signs will come.

how can you say that qiyamah is not for there will be 7 years of peace ....allah has never said like ,he(allah) might send qiyamah at any time :blackhijab: