I THOUGHT LEAVING THIS FORUM WOULD BE BETTER

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:salam2:
dear brothers and sisters i have taken a decission that i am gonna leave this form as i know allah hates me thats why iam having all this things in my life ,i wanted to do islamic studies but allah dint let me do that why ?he only knows it better ,i thought i would find some love from my family but i get rudnss and haterd fom family i give up of standing alone here .i know very well that i am alone .now days my heart is becoming a stone by getting hurted AND IAM GONNA STOP CRYING ALSO FOM NOW ON....... ME ALONE IN MY WORLD ..... you all were very nice with me thanks a lot
jazakallah

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

i just dont get it!!! why do people say Allah hates them? oh why....???? why Allah hate??? why? astaghfirullah!!!! just because we dont get what we want, does that mean Allah hates us? no. i prayed for good results, but i didnt get them, and i dont think Allah hates me. let me tell you i was so devastated when the results came, i didnt fail, but it was not good. i was lost and it felt like it was over, especially as i prayed so hard for it. i dont think Allah hates me. i think those stupid examiners didnt even go through my work!! hate them, because i know what i was doing during them damn exams, fine if they didnt like it, but what give me those marks for, i done better than that. i did something which deserved something. me too, i feel alone especially when my some of my family, you know what happens, and then you dont feel good. just try to be patient with those around you and no you are not alone okaay.. and its ok, you can make your heart like a stone, but still try to know other feelings. you are a nice person and dont let things get at you.

revert2007

Love Fishing
come onmsn and we can talk..i dont know why i keep on mssing u on msn ...i know u are going through a hard time now and am so sorry i cant be there to support u...am always a way while my comp is on..u knwo i hv a son and i must do my responsibility towards him....just email me ..ok inshaAllah i will e-mail u...

u dont hv to leave but u can always take a break..i used to take a break as well..i know many brothers and sisters are getting so tensed with tti due to come members...but we are all humans and hv to learn to forgive and forget....it is not gonna solve ur problem if u are away from tti coz the problem is still there....and i dont know where else u can find such beautiful and honest people in ur life if it is not on tti...

FreedomFighter

also sis, you have sweet sisters with you. you can talk to them, inshaAllah they will understand. not everyone got sisters..

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum sis
u r never alone , alot of ppl duas are with u always and ur duas are with us

U leaving wud be missing a member of the family, and u know u dont quit on ur family in good or bad times

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

i think u r being inspired by ur sis :)...she too was about to leave TTI family.
but she changed her plan and so should u.

thinking that Allah dont love u or He wants u to be alone and in despair are all thoughts frm shaitan. shaitan wants u to live in depresion. away frm good muslims so that he can make u get bad thoughts about Allah.

why dont u throw these thoughts back on shaitan's face? and say to him "i wont listen to you...o stupid creature of Allah, i know very well ur game plans".:)

Imam Shafi (ra) was tortured, but he did not quit good muslims. Dr Ahmed Deedat (ra) was paralysed, but he did not get despair. we can get inspirations frm them.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum sister,

I want you to know that, Allah and HATE dont go together at all! Allah only loves His servants, He loves them enough to test them so He can push up their position in jannah.........but are we thankful?? I guess not most of the times, we dont see the blessing that comes with harships....and instead of saying "Allah decreed this, and He does what He wills" we say, "Allah hates us, or why me?"
just because you dont have all that you want doesnt mean you have nothing. And who said that life was easy for a believer?? who?
life is hard as a stone but with Allah we can get through everything very easily! You need to think positive about Allah and His plans, believe me sister, if you keep on thinking negative about Allah you'll NEVER be HAPPY! you'll be depressed, lazy,angry etc. Belive me, I have been there done that.....it never helped, but ones you let go, and you believe Allah is the planner, and never despair of His mercy.......doors that you have never seen open up, mercy is everywhere, and with your patience you earn Allah's blessing.
Remember 'Allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear'
Allah loves you! yes I just said LOVE! and that is the main reason why He is putting you into multiple trials and tribulatins........He doesnt want to hurt you but He wants you to be closer to HIM:D
never think you're alone, cry out to ALlah and ask Him to make things easier for you. I just wanna conclude by saying 'Allah listens when no one is there to listen, hears the cries of your heart when no one can see what deep inside you, sees your need of Him and no one else does'..........trust Him dear sister and be patient!
o0h Allah, the most high I ask you ya rabanaa to pave the path of ease for my beloved sis, oh Allah you are the most merciful and I ask you ya Allah to not let my sister despiar of your mercy! ya Allah you're the most near and I ask you ya rabana to listen to her dua and accept it, ya Allah let this sister get closer to you so she no longer feels down, ya ALlah you test those you love and we ask you oh Allah to make your test easy and to give her patience. Ya Allah ease her every pain and make her a patient servant! oh Allah give her hope and show her another way out so she can be happy again! oh Allah I ask you to let me meet her in jannah! ameen,ameen,ameen
*life is never a smooth pathway, it's rocky hunny, but the best are those who get up after falling down hard and keep on going* may Allah give you patience !ameen
I love you for Allah's sake and I wish the best for you dear sister...dont leave us, take a break and get back here to your loving family!
HUGGSS, mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhsss:D