i want to go with my heart .

Sa'ad

Welcome to this forum

I am advicing you not to delay in saying and testifying 'la ilaha illAllah, Muhammad Rasulullah' because you don't know what will happen to you tomorrow.

Abu_Luqmann

Reverts in west midlands

Assalamualaikum,

I can get you in touch with reverts in west midlands, if that woud help

Salams

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Dear sister Suzie, I am a revert from an Irish non-practising Roman Catholic family. I converted when I was 21 and that was 17 years ago, now :ma: If you need any support or want to ask any questions from a sister revert, feel free to send me a private message :)

Welcome to TTI, I learn something new every day and joining the universal community of Muslims was the best decision I have ever made by a long shot.

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
hello

wow that so amazing of you, believe me the moment you start studying islam by your self you will learn alot of things that has been covered up from you. hope god almighty guides you to the right path amen. good luck....:)

peace

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaatuh sister Suzi!

I am SO happy to hear about how interested you are about Islam. Wallahi, oh sister, when you just see the Greatest Beauty of Islam (The Tawheed, Monotheisem), then you'll fall in love with it, just like I did.

This is the greatest thing that made me come to Islam rather than leaving it and going into a Kufr religion, and that is that Muslims beleive that Allah (God, in Arabic) is the King and Ruler of the Heavens, the Earth, and all that exists. He rules on his throne, his Light is like the brightest star, The Light upon Light. His kingdom dominates everything, and only he knows how large his Kingdom is. He is the Beautiful and Majestic. He is the Beautifullest Ruler, the Lord of the Kings; His beauty is seen by those who love him. No one may see him until he has executed his command (death).

Those who are rightoues shall wish to meet their Lord at the time of their death, those are the beleving men and women who hastened quickly in Worship to be close to their Lord.

Whilst those who hastened to do sins, wanting to please their desires; they will find out on that day that their desires where of pure evil, "But what good will that knowledge be of benefit to them on that day?" (Summary of Verse in Surah Mursalat, "Those Sent Forth," Al Quran). And even through their punishments in their grave, they will wish that the Day of Recompense shall never come. For those who engaged in evils, verily, they shall fear to see their Lord, for his Anger is more severe than his punishment. Oh Woe to those who Deny the Day of Recompense! (Ayat of Surah Mursalat, is repeated many times through the Surah).

May Allah Ta Alla's Mercy be upon you, oh sister. And surely to him belongs all Praise, for Surely he is Full of Power, Knowledge, Mercy, Might, and Majestic Beauty.

My YouTube

Just see my Quran videos, the way you can tell if it is or not, 1.) See all the videos, LoL (Sorry for the Pushto Nasheeds :D), and 2.) Any Title that says, "Recitation," "Recites," "Ayat," or "Surah."

Farewell dear sister.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
you have brought tears to my eyes and i thank you i feel so comfortable and at peace with myself for knowing that i really have choosen the right path and i thank you for offering me your advise as i know this is a very special time within the islamic community ,if any one could recommend a book that would be lovely as i love reading but on the internet just not the same , hope everyone is well during this special time and i thank you so much hopefully within time i,ll be able to share wonderful time with you all again thank you :shake:
LoL sister Suzi, that's exactly the way I felt when I was twelve years old, I broke into tears like you when I knew that I had the right beleif with me.

I guess the problem was that I had many problems with myself, but I just never took some things too seriously, relaxed on some serious things, or I my head was just to big that I couldn't behave in Islam the way I'm supposed to, and I never had the beautifullest part of Eman (Faith). I guess that's why I went into Kufr the previous year.

But My Lord has saved me, and I'm eternally grateful to him. With my Rabb (Lord) by my side, nothing is ever too difficult for me, and I know that whenever I need help or someone to lean on, I can always count on him. Because he had his Love for me, that's why after I repented and was more fearful of committing sins, he had me progress gradually, and now, I'm better than I ever was before! (I just miss some of those beautiful times after I had repented and I tasted the sweetness and Beauty of Eman).

May Allah Ta Alla have his Mercy on you dear sister Suzi.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

According to the member's profile [not sure if she is Muslim yet], suzieets has not been active since early September. Therefore, she probably will not see these messages. Allah Knows Best.

Walaykum Salaam.

suzieets

oh thank you so much for all your wonderful replys i decided over ramadam that this is what i want in my life and am slowly changing different things in my life which strangley is much easier than i first thought and feel good and how do i explain more relaxed and happy about me and my choice to go with islam , settlement tha is the word i,m getting there slowly as wanting to absorb as much as possible and do the right thing and learn the holy quran properly i thank you for all your support and hope as my sisters and brothers will help me continue :

ahmed3711

salmou alekoum sister,

Inshalla all the sisters and brothers will help you to continue and welcome to the Islamic world.no problem to be slowly changing because your learning step by step but inshalla soon we will hear that you reverted.we are all happy for your choice :) and we hope to hear from you always

salam to all

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
oh thank you so much for all your wonderful replys i decided over ramadam that this is what i want in my life and am slowly changing different things in my life which strangley is much easier than i first thought and feel good and how do i explain more relaxed and happy about me and my choice to go with islam , settlement tha is the word i,m getting there slowly as wanting to absorb as much as possible and do the right thing and learn the holy quran properly i thank you for all your support and hope as my sisters and brothers will help me continue :

Assalaamu'Alaykum,

That is wonderful to hear. :)

May Allaah bless you with good in this life and the hereafter. Ameen. (May Allaah accept that).

Its nice to hear that you got the messages that the brothers and sisters posted. :)

Walaykum Salaam.