I want to have muslim caucasian husband

nunun

I am 20 years old girl that want to have a muslim caucasian or white husband. But don't think negatively.. I don't discriminate ethnic.. I am just interested with them. I am majoring in english department. :) But it is so hard for me to have him or just to have friend ... I don't know why..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Welcome to the site, keep in mind it is not a marriage site, but for learning and sharing about Islam.

The most important thing is the person cares sincerely about Islam and has good personality and character.

Keep in mind there are many Muslims from different origin backgrounds, born and raised in the UK or USA. They speak English as good as a "White" person from those places. In fact, many "White English" people have poor command of English, it all depends on the persons education.

Arham_734

dr sisteq better solution z u seeking allah s help as hez d best provider for allll needs.. Dua farman sistr..

T_E_S

what do u want us to do about it? lol....

(and as mabsoot says it seems rather ignorant and romanticised especially considering the extremely wide scope of ethnicities who have a western culture AND speak perfect english)

Precious Star

@Mabsoot I think you're overstretching things a bit. It seems more like this girl has a physical preference for Caucasians. While we shouldn't "discriminate" for marriage purposes, lets be realistic -- Pakistani's want to marry Indo-Paks, black muslims want to marry black muslims, etc. Sometimes we go out of our own ethnic communities, and that is just fine and proper, but sometimes we just aren't attracted to other ethnicities. I know lots of Somali women who prefer to marry Somali/Ethiopian/Djibouti men -- and yes, they remain unmarried because of that, but it is their preference. I know LOTS of white-skinned Arab men who will not touch me with a 10-foot pole because I have brown skin - to each his own.

I think she just expressed herself in a way that is confusing, that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I think you're overstretching things a bit. It seems more like this girl has a physical preference for Caucasians. While we shouldn't "discriminate" for marriage purposes, lets be realistic -- Pakistani's want to marry Indo-Paks, black muslims want to marry black muslims, etc. Sometimes we go out of our own ethnic communities, and that is just fine and proper, but sometimes we just aren't attracted to other ethnicities. I know lots of Somali women who prefer to marry Somali/Ethiopian/Djibouti men -- and yes, they remain unmarried because of that, but it is their preference. I know LOTS of white-skinned Arab men who will not touch me with a 10-foot pole because I have brown skin - to each his own.

I think she just expressed herself in a way that is confusing, that's all.

That is true, but I got the idea she thinks people from the English speaking world are all white etc rather than just a preference for attraction. It is quite common view from people who have never been to the West, particularly to the UK or USA. It works the other way around too, people treat you different not so much by the way you look, but by saying where you are from.

Wallahu ta'ala a'lam

Dawah

I am 20 years old girl that want to have a muslim caucasian or white husband. But don't think negatively.. I don't discriminate ethnic.. I am just interested with them. I am majoring in english department. :) But it is so hard for me to have him or just to have friend ... I don't know why..

Oh Allah, you are Al Jami, I beg of you oh Allah to unite the children of this woman with pious spouses who are black in order for her to learn that you are Al Kaliq and that white is no better than black and that black is no better than white except in piety...

AMEEN!

Last edited:

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Brothers and Sisters, please try to be a little more sensitive inshallah. This sister is new to the site, so does not know the rules yet. She has a right to marry whoever she likes, many people prefer whites/blacks/arabs/etc. more than others, she said she is not racist but just stating her preference (we don't know why, but it does not matter to us, it is a private matter). I don't find anything wrong in her statement in the regards to this. But it is a bit awkward and too forward especially coming from a sister to state this out so publicly, most brothers really like shyness and modesty in the girls they wish to marry. And of course, we don't allow this on the website otherwise you'd have lots of these types of messages and fitnah hear.

I am very shy and feel pain when I see such posts as I know where people come from when seeking marriage. I feel bad for the person because I know they wish to have a partner and are probably feeling alone. May Allah SWT give you all the most pious and best Muslim husbands/wives. Ameen.

People have strong desire to get married and if you help them in doing so you will get great amounts of ajr. So if you can help someone to marry if you know a good brother/sister then you should go out of your way inshallah to find a nice match for them if you can (from among your family or close friends is preferred and not someone your really don't know that well over the internet, i.e. here).

Be nice! lol I feel even worse for this sister now. :)

Ummah 99

@Precious Star
I think you're overstretching things a bit. It seems more like this girl has a physical preference for Caucasians. While we shouldn't "discriminate" for marriage purposes, lets be realistic -- Pakistani's want to marry Indo-Paks, black muslims want to marry black muslims, etc.
She is not discriminating anyone... :/ It is her personal preference...

Women have the same rights against their men as men have against them; but men have a degree above them. Allah is All- Powerful, All-Wise.
-(2:228)

@Mabsoot
but I got the idea she thinks people from the English speaking world are all white etc rather than just a preference for attraction. It is quite common view from people who have never been to the West, particularly to the UK or USA.
No no! you got it wrong, she is majoring in English meaning she is now in University and her major is English! :/

Last edited:

nunun

First of all I want to say sorry for my post. Never thought it will be something bad. I am new here. And I don't know the rule of using this website. I am so regret about saying such bad things. I hope you all don't missundestand what I have said. We are muslim and I am so sad about this since muslim should give affection to other. Once again. I am sorry. I don't have bad intention to anyone.

Ummah 99

First of all I want to say sorry for my post. Never thought it will be something bad. I am new here. And I don't know the rule of using this website. I am so regret about saying such bad things. I hope you all don't missundestand what I have said. We are muslim and I am so sad about this since muslim should give affection to other. Once again. I am sorry. I don't have bad intention to anyone.
Now, I feel ashamed after reading this! Sister you never said anything wrong! :(
Please no hard feelings and I know you never had any bad intentions, people just misunderstood you! :(

Anas_L

Young Muslim
Requesting all posts that are hurtful to be removed in this thread... she's new to the site, what are your ethics of manners? SUBHANALLAH. She even apologized.

Sister, you did nothing wrong. You would prefer to marry the lighter skinned, and that is absolutely fine.

nunun

Thank you for your kindness. I will try to improve my self and I will try not to talk as I want. I am shy of being bad person. It is really embarrassing. I beg Allah forgives me . @Ummah Yes I am in university majoring in English. :)

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sister @nunun,

Welcome to the site! If you want you can discuss in the Sisters Only Club too.

Don't feel sorry, you did nothing wrong! ;)

If you need any help in using the website etc feel free to contact me inshallah.

Jazakillahu khayran

Dawah

Oh Allah, you are Al Mu'izz, you are Al Mudhill. I beg of you oh Ru'ub to remove the colonized mentality from the hearts of the people and replace it with the wisdom of RasoolAllah (saw) where he said that black is no better than white and white is no better than black "except in piety". and oh Allah please unify the people based upon your oneness and truth..

Ameen!

Oh Allah, you are Al Jami, I beg of you oh Allah to unite the children of this woman with pious spouses who are black in order for her to learn that you are Al Kaliq and that white is no better than black and that black is no better than white except in piety...

AMEEN![/quote