I want to help Palestine

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
I don't care if the CIA reads this and starts tapping my cellphone or if the FBI or airport security will not let me on the plane next time i travel But I want to help Palestine. But I am need help finding credible websites' who won't steal my money and spend it on themselves. So anyone know of some credible websites or groups that I can donate money to. Please post. I want to help Palestine with the help of Allah of course. I want to help palestine

I want to help Palestine! :tti_sister:

salafi75

salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

why you dont look at islamic relief website you can give donations thru them ,

rizzumd

Your brother
:salam2:
JazakAllahu khair for your interest in helping our palestine brothers and sisters.
I usually donate through islamic relief. They have their office inside Gaza.
They claim that they use only 5 percent for their administrative expenses.
May Allah(swt) help all our palestine brothers and sisters. Most important thing is remember them in your duvas.

muharram23

Staff member
I don't care if the CIA reads this and starts tapping my cellphone or if the FBI or airport security will not let me on the plane next time i travel But I want to help Palestine. But I am need help finding credible websites' who won't steal my money and spend it on themselves. So anyone know of some credible websites or groups that I can donate money to. Please post. I want to help Palestine with the help of Allah of course. I want to help palestine

I want to help Palestine! :tti_sister:

Salamu alaykum

Make a duah sincirelly. Duah is a real weapon.

wasalam

Salamu alaykum

Make a duah sincirelly. Duah is a real weapon.

wasalam

this is very true but then u have to struggle n attain something ...u cant expect to sit around n think the dua will happen cause starting the engine is ur job , the dua helps u on the way jz like it helped prophet Muhammad pbuh

:hearts::hearts: