I want to learn French

swtangel45

:salam2:wrwb,
I want to learn french, but for free, Can some sister please teach me? I have this dream of going all around the world to to preach, and so I want to learn all the languages, so I was wondering if anyone can teach me??

asma87

Assalamu alykum
I speak french good but in writing I am that good.If you see a way through which I can hepl you .I am ready.
wA SALAM

swtangel45

Assalamu alykum
I speak french good but in writing I am that good.If you see a way through which I can hepl you .I am ready.
wA SALAM

wa alaikum asalam wrwb, you can teach me! that would make me the happies person in the world! lolIf you can tell me when your free, other than these c;asstimign im alwaysss free, Its up to you, JAZAKUMULLAH AHSNAL JAZAA!!

asma87

Assalamu Alykum
Shall we start on Sunday Insaha ALLAH ? now u choose the time,I am from Morocco so time here is in GMT,What about u?
JAZAKUMULLAH AHSNAL JAZAA!! wa iyakum ukhah.

swtangel45

Assalamu Alykum
Shall we start on Sunday Insaha ALLAH ? now u choose the time,I am from Morocco so time here is in GMT,What about u?

ya we can, can u pm me ur email add?
no u tell the time
am I the teacher or u?? ;)

bemuslim

.PLS BUY VICTOR.IT IS A DVD DESINGED TO HELP STUDENT LEARN ENGLISH AND OTHER LANGUAGES...May ALLAH REWARD U FOR U INTENTION AND HELP U.
SV AIDEZ LA APPRENDRE LE FRANCAIS SOI PAR L ENVOYER DES CASSETTES OU SOIS PAR INTERNET.MERCI

swtangel45

Assalamu Alykum

I'll ask if some times I prefer are ok:
The best time for me is 9am-10am, that would be your 1:00pm
If not this then, any time after 5pm which is your 9pm
this is a time, I do have free, but there is always other work going on, but if you prefer it then I guess its ok: my 2pm-3pm which is your 6pm-7pm

let me know what time is good for you., please, jazakumullah ahsanal jazaa!

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
assalaamu alaykum sis

I can help you with french too inshaAllah. :)
It's my 2nd ''mother tongue''.

take care

wa :salam2:
:hearts: