I was a Jain Hindu. I converted to Islam just yesterday

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
alah huakbar, i am so happy, i am really very happy,we all are with you , and we will definitely help you... you just, dont say any one anything, (inshallah) allah will help, later you try to convert your whole family, and then take them and go away, from everyone...go to a place where it is only filled of islam...i will (inshallah) prat allah, that, may allah help you (ameen), and make your family realize about the truth ...

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum brother
Welcome to ISLAM and TTI.. May Allah increase ur eman much stronger InshAllah.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)
Enjoy ur stay :D

amoola

Assalaam alaykum brother, welcome to TTI and Islam :ma:, may allah swt make it easy for u and take away all ur worries ameen

logicalmuslim

salam alikum,
Brother.I have one q?Are you bengali.Iam originally from Kolkata,though I dont live there and might go soon.I do hope to meet a nice,intelligent person like you.
As for your question if your wife belives there is no god except HE,then there remains a little problem.(I grew up in Saudi Arabia,which gave a chance to study a lot of things from a different perspective).You wanted names:
How about:
Omar Farook (2nd Calipah of Islam know for his bravery,courage and justice)
Tarek Ziyad(Tarek bin Al Ziyad,conqueror of spain)
Khalid Khan( a friend of mines,nice) Khalid bin Al waleed was a great companion of the Prophet(SAW) who defeated the Romans and after becoming was only
among the few generals in history to be never defeated in a battle.

mkj-india

Hello...
How are all. I just read all posts. thanks to all my islam brother and sisters here.. I appreciate your support and guidance. thanks again....

I am still here but yes its a long time, I am online here may be after a year..I am still confused...

From inside I am Islam still but outside I have to be jain / hindu as I cant manage it in my society and family...

I visited masjid also....

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Congratulations my brother
I ask Allah to help and bless you
if u need any help tell us , i'm sure my brothers here will do thier best to help u :)

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

if u sincerely believe in Allah,,,,you should trust Him to find a way for you.
the walking will hve to b done by u.

i hv many hindu frendz who r almost muslims but i dont think they will ever tk the final step becoz they dnt think it is possible.
on the other had i hv many muslim brothers who were hindu , but just took small but bold steps and By Allah he made it possible.

a year is a long time, how many ppl must hv died this year in accidents,of diseases (swine flu).brother world is too big to stay in one place.and Allah is soo great that our problems r nothing for him to solve.HAmne apne RABB ko abhi samjha hi nahi hai.

meray bhai ramzan ka moka hai ro-ro ke dua karo yaar.inshallah is eid se pehle decide karlo-aur shahada le lo. baad apni namaz padho bas aur musalman ho kar kuch karna hai kya.

try to go to another countr for job.or different city. start new life.
bhai roze rakh kar dua karo.mera kehna asaan he Allah ka karna aasaan hai.
assalaamualaikum.

mkj-india

Thanks brothers!!

I am true to myself. I want to be complete muslim but some things are beyong my control as I cannot take risk to leave my family who has been supporting to me throughout my life and who is depended on me..ans they want to be jain/hindu only and I want to be islam...this is the main difference and question for which I am searching for a answer / solution since last 1 year. As such I am islam inside and I have to jain / hindu outside.

:salah:\\:astag:\\:muslim_child:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Assalam-o-alikum Brother Mohammad Jamal,

Ramazan Mubarak and Welcome back to TTI.

Brother you converted to Islam last year, nearly a year ago, but your situation with your wife has remained the same.

I know you love your wife and you worry about her and your children. I understand this... I would be worried too. But the solution to this problem is not to continue to stay Muslim inside and continue to "help" wife and children to go to temples etc where they worship false gods... Instead I would have implemented some strategy to achieve my goals.

Kolkata has a huge Muslim population. So if I was you then in this period I would have befriended with several Muslim families, their female members would be friends of my wife, and I have atleast introduced Islam to my wife and would have given her several books or litrature to read so that we could atleast talk. I would have used this bargaining chip that "Hey I will openly announce my conversion to Islam to everybody if you do not start reading Islamic books specially Quran".

Brother can you list what you have done in this last one year period to convince your wife to learn about Islam ?

If you are worried that she will leave you if she finds out that you converted to Islam, then isn't this a shame that she could leave you for a false religion but you cannot even talk to her about the true religion which you believe is correct and will lead you to salvation in the hereafter.

Brother if your wife & children die as Jain/Hindu then on the Day of Judgment the same wife & chilren will be blaming you that you had the truth with you but you didn't share it with them, and now they have to face this terrible punishment. What will you do then?

So you need to have a plan and a strategy to resolve this problem.

We on the internet can do only so much, the rest is up to you. My Duas are with you that Allah (SWT) protect you and guide you and help you in achieving these goals. Ameen ! :salah:

Wassalam.
:wasalam:

mkj-india

Thank you so much for your detailed reply.. I am really happy.. Allah will bless you...

:salah:

I will surely try my best but as I believe its always better to be islam alone as being islam is better then nothing...So i dont care whether my family is islam or not..i know its a sin. but on humanity ground, I cant leave them also..A time may come when they will accept me.now I am afraid... its already one year I am islam inside and it may take some more time...to come outside...so whats better....

Yes.I am looking for good muslim friends at kolkata...who can help me and make me real muslim...make me feel islam..take me to masjid and functions...and eat with me in a islamic way, even I can try non-veg/meat food as muslim does....sometime dress me as islam...
This will help me to get stronger and once I am strong...I can come outside as islam...what do you say?

So please help me to get some islam friends at Kolkata?

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brother,

Congrat to you for your reversion into Islam. Sadly, I really do not know how to help you. Living with non-Muslim family it's ok but not with non-Muslim wife. I do not want to go into details since other brothers and sisters already explain to you.

Formerly I was a hindu also. I reverted first and a month later my wife followed me. I make du'a to Allah to guide my wife too, I openly told her that I'm going to revert. We discussed about Islam and finally mashAllah, Allah guided her into Islam. I'm fasting now, hope Allah will accept my du'a, may Allah guides your wife into Islam too. Ameen.

As advised by others, why not you approach nearby masjid and speak to the imam? I'm sorry, I've been following your thread only today. Have you done so?

mkj-india

Thanks brother...insallah, I want to visit nearby masjid and meet imam but not sure who will be there whether he will understand..I tried to visit islamic center also but failed to meet anyone there.. So before that as said in my above post / thread...I want to get some good muslim friends and go ahead..

Maartje

Thanks brother...insallah, I want to visit nearby masjid and meet imam but not sure who will be there whether he will understand..I tried to visit islamic center also but failed to meet anyone there.. So before that as said in my above post / thread...I want to get some good muslim friends and go ahead..

:ma::hijabi:Congratulations on wanting to embrace islam,may Allah make it easy for you and strenghten your faith,amin.
Perhaps you can go to the mosque again,you never know you might meet some friends over there who might be able to help you further,Incha Allah.Don't be scared give it a try ,you'll do fine!Try talking to the imam maybe book an appointment so you can tell him what you've told "turntoislam.com" you be surprised at the help you'll get.All the best mkj-india ,Allah be with you.Please ,pray for the whole muslim ummah and may Allah guide your spouse (if you have one)and the rest of your family,amin.This might not happen overnight though I'm a revert myself and until now the only one.Which is 18 years ago,doesn't put me off ,I keep hoping and praying Allah will guide them that's my part the rest belongs to Allah.Know what I mean?
Good luck!!!:tti_sister::SMILY139:

mkj-india

Dear Brother "Maartje"

Thanks a lot for your reply and guidance... its nice to know about you.... may allah bless you too...

I will surely try to meet local imam soon...may be they are busy now due to ramzan...

mkj-india

In any cost and considering my facts...what I believe is that it is the best decision that I am atleast going islam if not my wife....atleast I am half or more save from allah....as allah want me to islam and I did so...Once I meet imam and also make some local kolkata muslim friends and become true muslim....making habbit of daily prayers...going masjid...eating islam way....I think one or other day--may be years or more- I will manage my wife....till then its better that I remain determined to islam and find ways....

may be son married and then my wife may follow me but then it will take years....as son is just 11 yrs old.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Any one from Kolkata (calcutta) here....

Brother,

I thought Kolkata has a good population of Muslim (about 20%?), why don't you start making friends with some Muslim brothers? Having friends can be a great source of support and comfort, especially for new converts for:D

How is Ramadan going for you so far?

I'm InshaAllah going to visit Kolkata next time I go to Bangladesh (about 8-10 months from now), keep in touch!

mkj-india

Brother,

I thought Kolkata has a good population of Muslim (about 20%?), why don't you start making friends with some Muslim brothers? Having friends can be a great source of support and comfort, especially for new converts for:D

How is Ramadan going for you so far?

I'm InshaAllah going to visit Kolkata next time I go to Bangladesh (about 8-10 months from now), keep in touch!

Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes. I want to do the same thing...make muslim friends and go ahead with them as you can see in my above posts also..

But getting and finding friends are tough and time taking and not a easy job, thats why i want someone from here to suggest some friends in kolkata..

You are most welcome to kolkata....we can surely meet and let me know if any other assistance required from myside as I being local here...

'
:astag: