I was a Jain Hindu. I converted to Islam just yesterday

The_truth

DEAR BROTHERS,

I WAS JAIN HINDU, CONVERTED TO ISLAM JUST YESTERDAY

YES, ITS TRUE...INSALLAH, I DID SAHADAH JUST YESTERDAY ONLY.

PLEASE HELP ME, THIS IS MY FIRST RAMADAN.

ALSO I AM MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS AND I CANT TELL THEM ABOUT MY CONVERSION, THEY WILL KICK ME OUT.. I AM IN PROBLEM AS I HAVE TO HIDE IT AND I KNOW ALLAH WILL FORGIVE ME FOR THIS...

ALLAHU AKBAR

Asalaamu alaikum brother in Islam, Allah has guided you to Islam because he has seen something in your heart that he likes. Don't despair because Allah guided you to this deen and he will guide you throughout all of your life just ask of him in your dua's and he will answer you inshallah.

You don't have to tell your family right away, maybe when the time is right you can do it in a tactful way, they will understand if you explain it to them properly inshallah.

There are MANY Muslims around where you live i suggest you go to your local Masjid and find a good scholar of Islam and find some good people in the Masjid they would be more than willing to help you out inshallah and you should keep a lot of contact with your local masjid and attend the house of Allah regularly for prayers for the Masjid is Allahs favourite places.

Please click on this link and you will find LOADS of information for reverts like yourself on the basic of Islam.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60012

Please pray for me in your duas aswell and don't hesitate to ask me whatever you like for i am your brother and all Muslims are one brother and sisterhood.

mkj-india

Asalaamu alaikum brother in Islam, Allah has guided you to Islam because he has seen something in your heart that he likes. Don't despair because Allah guided you to this deen and he will guide you throughout all of your life just ask of him in your dua's and he will answer you inshallah.

You don't have to tell your family right away, maybe when the time is right you can do it in a tactful way, they will understand if you explain it to them properly inshallah.

There are MANY Muslims around where you live i suggest you go to your local Masjid and find a good scholar of Islam and find some good people in the Masjid they would be more than willing to help you out inshallah and you should keep a lot of contact with your local masjid and attend the house of Allah regularly for prayers for the Masjid is Allahs favourite places.

Please click on this link and you will find LOADS of information for reverts like yourself on the basic of Islam.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60012

Please pray for me in your duas aswell and don't hesitate to ask me whatever you like for i am your brother and all Muslims are one brother and sisterhood.

Thanks for your great advice and support. I fully agree with you.. I should remain islam and go ahead and a time will come when I can tell my family. Allah may forgive me as I am atleast new muslim from hindu...

The links are very useful and informative. Thanks again brother.

I will surely pray for you!!

:salah:

mkj-india

I am left-handed since childhood. I eat with left. Is it okay?

Also I was hindu / jain so I dont use to eat meat / non-veg but as a Islam or as true muslim I believe I should eat meat also now what Allah has allowed..

Please advice!!

Manaal_e_Afghan

Walaikum salaam wr wb

MashAllah Great
Allah Ho Akbar
Welcome to the true Religion
May Alah swt ease ur difficulties Ameen
Happy Ramadhan Kareem

yasser_cbe1986

Dear Sister

almighties peace blessings nad mercy be upon you

hope this letter finds you hale and healty.I usually never login to respond to any queries but ur story and courage jsut touched my heart and by the way how is ur ramadhan going on.Hope u have a quraan if not just let me know i can arange for one .Be stern and strong on teh path which u have chosen for this is teh only path to ehaven.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I am left-handed since childhood. I eat with left. Is it okay?

Also I was hindu / jain so I dont use to eat meat / non-veg but as a Islam or as true muslim I believe I should eat meat also now what Allah has allowed..

Please advice!!
:salam2: Brother Mohammad Jamal,

1. Many Muslims are left handed. It would be better if you try to eat with your right hand, but I don't think it is a sin to use left hand for eating. If a person loses his right hand then he has to use his left hand to eat - right? My own brother is left handed, but he has trained himself to eat with his right hand. But if you can't, then I don't think Allah will ask you on the Day of Judgement about this. Your faith in Allah is much more important and all the rest of your deeds will come way before your left hand use.

2. Eating meat is NOT a requirement in Islam. You can be a vegetarian and a good Muslim at the same time.

:wasalam:

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

brother ,
u r saying when ur kid is married off maybe ur wifewill follow u..maybe
but what about ur son?????
11 years is a nice time to mould ur son as a good muslim..who will someday give u a decent islamic burial.dont b afraid .
i hv a feeling inshallah Allah will make it easy for u.u need to pray more and withFIRM BELIEF that Allah is listening to r prayers and NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR AKKAH.secondly .visit mosques.sometimes after asr prayers ppl wil be doing zikr or some small talk will be going on islam.sit there make frendz.introduce urself.meet some good scholar.
and remember dont get hurt as new mulims hvlot of expectations but ...
i mean one of my frendz became mslim first time went to mosque and he was praying ..and he got very upset ...i asked why .he said somebody pushed him.
i said that happens all the time when ppl r leaving the mosque.he was still upset.i said come on the old person did not even know u r a new muslim .then he was happy.

mkj-india

:salam2: Brother Mohammad Jamal,

1. Many Muslims are left handed. It would be better if you try to eat with your right hand, but I don't think it is a sin to use left hand for eating. If a person loses his right hand then he has to use his left hand to eat - right? My own brother is left handed, but he has trained himself to eat with his right hand. But if you can't, then I don't think Allah will ask you on the Day of Judgement about this. Your faith in Allah is much more important and all the rest of your deeds will come way before your left hand use.

2. Eating meat is NOT a requirement in Islam. You can be a vegetarian and a good Muslim at the same time.

:wasalam:

Thanks for your inputs brother... I will use right hand for the timebeing.
Regarding eating of meat.. let me see as all muslim does, I will atleast try to go with it so that I become true muslim if not atleast out of hindu...

mkj-india

almighties peace blessings nad mercy be upon you

hope this letter finds you hale and healty.I usually never login to respond to any queries but ur story and courage jsut touched my heart and by the way how is ur ramadhan going on.Hope u have a quraan if not just let me know i can arange for one .Be stern and strong on teh path which u have chosen for this is teh only path to ehaven.

Dear Brother "yasser_cbe1986"

Salam malaikum...

thank you so much for your reply. I am happy to see that your logged in for me and replied... I am proud to have friend like you... thanks for advice and tips...

mkj-india

brother ,
u r saying when ur kid is married off maybe ur wifewill follow u..maybe
but what about ur son?????
11 years is a nice time to mould ur son as a good muslim..who will someday give u a decent islamic burial.dont b afraid .
i hv a feeling inshallah Allah will make it easy for u.u need to pray more and withFIRM BELIEF that Allah is listening to r prayers and NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR AKKAH.secondly .visit mosques.sometimes after asr prayers ppl wil be doing zikr or some small talk will be going on islam.sit there make frendz.introduce urself.meet some good scholar.
and remember dont get hurt as new mulims hvlot of expectations but ...
i mean one of my frendz became mslim first time went to mosque and he was praying ..and he got very upset ...i asked why .he said somebody pushed him.
i said that happens all the time when ppl r leaving the mosque.he was still upset.i said come on the old person did not even know u r a new muslim .then he was happy.

Thanks for your time and nice suggestions, though I understand all the issues but things are not in my hand- I can go as ISLAM but I cant manage my family at the moment. My wife will not allow me and will leave me at present but as expected Allah will show me the path or way one day or other in future and guide and help me ahead...

:muslim_child:

ebubekirozkan

man... i remember u we chated about 1 years ago and u still in same stutation?

jus get divorced man jus get divorced

NO MATTER İF THEY KİCK U OUT.

ALLAH LL HELP U.

MAKE A CHOİCE

YOUR WİFE? OR İSLAM?

THİS İS EASY FOR MUSLİMS.

AND U ARE MUSLİM TOO MASHALLAH JUS REALİZE İT
u cant live with a buddhist wife. sorry. thats what Allah says.

if u obey Him He helps u no doubt.

i remember i told u too much then i deleted u.sorry but u must get divorced quickly.

sana iffath

congrads brother for joining islam:ma::ma::ma:
i tell u inshallah u will lot of reward from allah subbanah watalah
plzz do remember us in your prayers.
may allah guide u and help u in each step u take for islam
ameen:tti_sister:

islam_best

ALLAHUAKBAR!!!

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

May Allah SUbhanawata'ala guide you and your family and all of us to the rgith path tll our deaths Inshallah.Ameen Brother, i am not trying to be forcibale but try converting your family too... just for thier sake..i mean try to save them from the eternal abode of hell-fire before they ide, brother...do gud for them save them if you love them.May Allah grant us all this ramadhan mercy,forgiveness and reward in abundance and Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen Ya Rahmaan.AMeen Ya Raheem.AMeen YA Rabbulala'meen AMeen

Wassalaamlaikum warhamtaullahi wabarakathuu.

mkj-india

Thanks to all "ebubekirozkan" / "sana iffath" / "islam_best" for your reply and inputs.

I understand but I need to handle nicely on humanitarian grounds so that islam and humanity both are protected.

As said earlier also, I am looking for some good local Islam friends so that I get stronger and go ahead...

I myself want to come out of hindu and go islam fully... thats why even ready to go for eating meat / non-veg so that I come out of hinduism... pray daily...

dr_faraha

well come to the path of ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET. its all due to the blessings of GOD that u achieved this. INSHAALLAH one day ur family will realize this. donot be afriad leave all to ALLAH and pray in this holy month of RAMADAN. ull be source of inspiration to ur family. now ull enjoy ur life and feel happy and easy at heart.
doctor from pakistam

ama6621

Dear brother mkj Assalamu Alaikum,

I read in a few posts you have mentioned that you will even start eating meat. Please remember that being a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian is not a part of what Islam dictates. You can continue to be a vegetarian. Only remember, if you start eating meat there are some rules to be followed (halal, no pork)

Assalamu Alaikum

mkj-india

Dear brother mkj Assalamu Alaikum,

I read in a few posts you have mentioned that you will even start eating meat. Please remember that being a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian is not a part of what Islam dictates. You can continue to be a vegetarian. Only remember, if you start eating meat there are some rules to be followed (halal, no pork)

Assalamu Alaikum

Yes. thanks brother... I know there are rules for eating meat in Islam... I read all info in various websites.. My main purpose of start eating meat is not for taste but for coming out of hindu / jain...So that I dislike the present religion and make changes in my inner and become strong muslim...and live Islam. Once I become stronger insallah...I will manage everything....

Asking again,, if anyone from Kolkata, India.. I am searching for good muslim friends..