I was a Jain Hindu. I converted to Islam just yesterday

masihuddin

May Allah shower peace and blessingson you mkg-india,
I am sure you will enjoy watching a video on youtube entitlef " Hindu Poetess praising Islam in right way "It will convice you that you have taken the right decision

strive-may-i

DEAR BROTHERS,

I WAS JAIN HINDU, CONVERTED TO ISLAM JUST YESTERDAY

YES, ITS TRUE...INSALLAH, I DID SAHADAH JUST YESTERDAY ONLY.

PLEASE HELP ME, THIS IS MY FIRST RAMADAN.

ALSO I AM MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS AND I CANT TELL THEM ABOUT MY CONVERSION, THEY WILL KICK ME OUT.. I AM IN PROBLEM AS I HAVE TO HIDE IT AND I KNOW ALLAH WILL FORGIVE ME FOR THIS...

ALLAHU AKBAR

Hello Friends..

I am still in crisis stage.. I cant be fully muslim rather I will say I am not yet muslim.. which I am trying since last couple of years..

I am looking for a local muslim friend.. I want to be strong internally and converted fully.. started going to mashid and pray... and wear muslim dress and feel it.. start eating like muslim...

:salah:

Agreed reverting is not at all easy and in some countries it will be seen adversely too due to all negative propaganda. Your post in 2008-2009 and its now 2011. I feel something is not fully right, I dont understand. You say you are in Kolkota, and googling suggests Calcotta has good Muslim population. Whats preventing you from going to a mosque, meeting a Imaam of your place or neigbourhood and practising the religion you beleive in?

alaimakhalid6767

WELCOME

:ma: welcome to islam and welcome to tti and make duaa and ask for forgiveness in this month we hope you will fast and as a father you should not lie to your family just tell your family the truth may allah bless you and forgive you

mkj-india

Finally I am on my way to Islam. I made some new muslim friends. I an now happy but still hide about my decision from my family. I will fo soon once I am more stronger. Looking for more freinds at Kolkata

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Nice to know that you have found the right path. :) I pray for you a good and blessed life as muslim. May Allah make you as strong as you need to be.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Welcome back dear brother.
Have you read the whole Quran during this time?
Or have you read any books?

Do you only speak Bangla or can you speak or understand Hindi / Urdu too?

abbasp

DEAR BROTHERS,

I WAS JAIN HINDU, CONVERTED TO ISLAM JUST YESTERDAY

YES, ITS TRUE...INSALLAH, I DID SAHADAH JUST YESTERDAY ONLY.

PLEASE HELP ME, THIS IS MY FIRST RAMADAN.

ALSO I AM MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS AND I CANT TELL THEM ABOUT MY CONVERSION, THEY WILL KICK ME OUT.. I AM IN PROBLEM AS I HAVE TO HIDE IT AND I KNOW ALLAH WILL FORGIVE ME FOR THIS...

ALLAHU AKBAR

ASSALAMU A'LYKUM, OUR DEAR BROTHER,

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU

YOU MAY REVEAL ABOUT YOUR EMBRACING ISLAM TO YOUR FAMILY WHEN YOU THINK IT'S FIT.Also, you may pray to Allah for the hidayath of your family.I'm also from INDIA(KERALA).Pls feel free to contact .My videos are here to learn QURAN & HADITHhttps://www.youtube.com/user/abbasparampadan

Mashaa Allah
i am proud of you - we are proud of you - inshaa allah you will feel rest and calm in your soul by the right way

muhammad sabri

As-Salam alayki wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu/Peace and mercy and blessing of Allah(The God) be upon you

I'm so happy to have you as my sister in faith, in sha Allah(God willing) we'll meet in Jannah! If you need any info etc just post it in the forums, add us as friends if you need and want and welcome! You may want to consider visiting a local mosque(if there is any)

wa salam/ and peacee!

mkj-india

INSALLAH. Very peaceful day it was yesterday when I dressed as islam, went to Mosque in Raja Bazar Area, Kolkata. Went around and was happy to see all bros and sis doing shopping on the eve of Eid. I had a dinner at muslim hotel. Felt so nice. happy day!

Looking for friends in Kolkata

The_truth

INSALLAH. Very peaceful day it was yesterday when I dressed as islam, went to Mosque in Raja Bazar Area, Kolkata. Went around and was happy to see all bros and sis doing shopping on the eve of Eid. I had a dinner at muslim hotel. Felt so nice. happy day!

Looking for friends in Kolkata

Asalaamu Alaikum,

MashaAllah my brother. We are here for you and if you want any help or advice on anything at all then please do not hesitate to ask. Have a wonbderful Eid.