I would like to revert

soon2findAllah

I am learning more and more about Allah and his way of life everyday. I would like to follow his teachings and the teachings of Mohammad. It is the way I want to live my life and I am going to continue learning until I feel I am full of enough of their holy teachings so I can revert and live my life in the proper way.

I am a 22 year old young lady and I feel that something is missing in my life and I believe that something is Allah. I hope to feel enough confidence in what I know about Mohammad and Allah to live by the example of Mohhammad and his wifes. Thank you.

sharazad

Sister
Salam aleikum sister :)

I just wrote a looooong speach about reverting to islam, even though am a newly reverted muslim (23.12) I can tell you to not hesitate to revert, and you will always find reasons why not to do it ! Am telling you to learn, of course, but also to take the step and making the Shahada will be a great decission in your life InshAllah. Learing is something that goes through the whole life, and you will keep on learning even after your Shahada :)

And also welcome to TTI, hope you benefit from it like I did, InshAllah.

May Allah guide you on your way and bless you sister.

Ibn Uthaymin

I am learning more and more about Allah and his way of life everyday. I would like to follow his teachings and the teachings of Mohammad. It is the way I want to live my life and I am going to continue learning until I feel I am full of enough of their holy teachings so I can revert and live my life in the proper way.

I am a 22 year old young lady and I feel that something is missing in my life and I believe that something is Allah. I hope to feel enough confidence in what I know about Mohammad and Allah to live by the example of Mohhammad and his wifes. Thank you.

Ohh welcome

hana*

InshaAllah, I hope that Allah makes it easy for you to become a Muslim and like sister sharazad said, best not to delay as nothing in life is certain and nothing is guaranteed- death creeps up on us unexpectedly.

best of luck to you :)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Welcome to the forum.

Keep learning about Islam at your own pace - and of course ponder upon what you learn, and I hope you soon find your destination!

Best wishes

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome to TTI. Dearest one if the thought has struck your mind to revert do so immediately. I am a born Muslim and I am still learning. Allah subhana talla will send you pilgrims along your path to guide you. Islam makes sense in this senseless world.
I will keep you in my dua, supplication.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

krackpot

slave warrior caged
Make a decision sister we are here to help you :)
We being muslims by birth are still learning islam..... thats wat it is "A LIFE LONG STUDY"
only AllAH AND HIS MESSENGER KNOW BEST ABOUT EVERYTHING WE DO
im sure allah will soon open your heart for islam.

JUST BE A WITNESS OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH"S GREATNESS AND HIS BELOVED MESSENGER"S PURITY, you'll SEE THE WORLD CHANGE BEFORE YOUR EYES... inshallah

maYRam

welcome sis! just always remember that if u will do something for Allah, he will make everything easier for u.. we are here to help.. i am a revert also.. so i know what u are going through now.. insha'Allah u will be enlightened.. :hijabi:

a_stranger

Heart

You are most welcome , one muslem wrote : In man’s heart there is a feeling of loneliness that can not be eliminated except by loving Allah (our creator) and being close Him; in man’s heart there is a feeling of sadness that can not be removed except by happiness of being conscious of Him; in man’s heart there is a feeling of anxiety that can not be subsided except by seeking His Good Pleasure and taking refuge with Him; in man’s heart there is a feeling of sorrow that is not relieved except by contentment with His Commands, Enjoinments, and Divine Decree; in man’s heart there is a feeling of poverty and need that can not be eradicated except by loving His Lord, remembering Him, being truthful to Him, turning to Him and seeking refuge with Him.

:salah:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
As-salaamu'alaykum dearest sister,

I'm extremely delighted to hear of your interest in Islam!
Trust me, its a decision you will never regret. I really hope you make the right choice sister. If you need any form of help etc then we're here for you for sure! And we pray to Allah to make this path easy for you. :)

And...

A warm welcome to you to TTI. I'm sure your stay will be beneficial.

Take care

Wassalaam

soon2findAllah

Thank you so much everyone. I feel so welcomed and more empowered than ever to revert. I am going to find a good mosque in my area so I take my vow later this week! I never dreamed I would be so welcomed. Thank you!

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hello honey and a warm WELCOME to you
welcome to TTI and I hope I'll say welcome to Islam soon :)

May Allah guide you to the right path

Have a nice time !

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI dear sis. Hope you find this site really useful in enhancing your islamic knowledge. May ALLAH (swt) make your life easy for you after your shahadah, and give you sabr (patience) to overcome the obstacles of this duniya (life).

Its strange that more than men, women are converting to islam while the media tries sooooooooooooooo Hard to defame and ridicule our women and their attires. We are witnessing miracles daily and yet we tend to be oblivious to them. This is like a slap in the face for the western Media.... Allahu Akbar. He truly is GREAT.

:wasalam:

Julie1134

It is always nice to read that someone wants to become Muslim. I am a convert myself and I thank Allah for guiding me to the truth. God willing you will accept Islam soon. If you need any advice or help just post and I am sure we will be able to help you.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
hi its very nice to hear that you wna cum to islam really...your an example and a witness to mankind that Allah is the greatest and there is no one in comparison and that Islam is the most perfect religion...you've realised but not committed so i thought i'd share a video
you're going to love it its quite funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFFGYendf-Q&feature=related

it's part 1 so u gota look for part 2

Be strong and follow your heart

Asalam Alaiykum Sister...

Mas'Allah, I hope that you take the right decision. I am a revert mysely, i was also looking for that something- things for me didnt make sense before i took Islam. However, Alhumdullilah. I am so grateful every day that Allah Subhanawatalla has given me an opportunity to live the right way...

I am originally from a Hindu family so you can imagine the difference in culture... i have never looked back and reverted on 10.07.09. this was the beginning of m,y life again for me... taking the shahada was a scary decision but alhudoulla was the best thing i've ever done all thanks and praise to Allah who gave me the window of truth and light that filled my heart.

Inshallah, learn and take it at your pace, dont burn yourself out... and please think about it, Inshallah, you will see the world differently from a clear islamic point of view.. You will Thank Allah subhanatwatalla for the clear guidance he has given us... *!*!*!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Hello,

Welcome to the family of TTI:D a family unlike other families:D:D:D:D:D

I am glad Allaah is guiding you subhanaAllaah!
I ask Allaah to make all things easier for you, and too guide your heart toward the truth.ameen

we're more than glad to have you with us dear,