I would like to revert

soon2findAllah

I said my Shahada today at 1pm EST! I am now a true muslim and have never felt more complete in my life! It is so freeing to finally be able to say that Allah will watch over me if I am faithiful! I hope I can make him proud!

malinkundang

I said my Shahada today at 1pm EST! I am now a true muslim and have never felt more complete in my life! It is so freeing to finally be able to say that Allah will watch over me if I am faithiful! I hope I can make him proud!

salam my sister..masyaAllah. congratulation on ur conversion. Now you are sinless like a new born baby sister. im so happy for u sis..:shymuslima1: I almost wanted to cry. Allah is so Mercy for Him to show us Islam. Alhamdulillah praise be to Allah..

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)

:salam2:
All Praise and Thnx to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) and Welcome to Islam Sister :ma:.May Allah makes things easy for you.
Do remember me in your du'as,
:wasalam:

hana*

thats fantastic sis, congratulations- you have put a smile on my face and i knew you would convert soon. you are like a new born baby with no sins

may Allah strengthen you.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum

welcome to tti:D:D:D

i hope u will learn more knowledge from this website:)

this is very good islamic website:)

enjoy ur stay:D

walikumsalam

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

Ma sha Allah !!

Congratulations my dear sister
May Allah keep you on the right path and bless you always

I'm very happy for you :hearts:

sharazad

Sister

MashAllah, great news sister :) am very so happy you made your Shahada ! <3
Blessings upon you!

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Allahu Akbar! SubhanAllah! :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to Islam!

A million, billion trillion congrats to you!

My dearest sister! I am soSOsoSO happy to hear that! :mashallah:

May Allah All-mighty keep you steadfast and aid you every single step of the way!

Tc ukhtii

Wassalaam

SisterAqilah

Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum sister ^_^

Alhamdulillah, I am very happy for you. Welcome to this big family. May ALLAH ease your path and help you wherever you are, inshaALLAH. Hugs.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah

tt4749826fltt.gif

tt4749867fltt.gif

tt4749842fltt.gif

367022b87o22zeg6.gif

islam_best

Assalaamlaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaathu,

Allahuakbar!Allahuakbar!Allahuakbar! Mashallah nw you are like a new born sister, Sinless and pure Inshallah,pllllllllllllllssssssssssss make dua for all of us here that Allah Subhanwata'la guides all of us to the right path,keeps us constat there and grant us Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen Ya Rahmaan.Ameen

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatulllahi wabarakaathu

Hilal Said

what a wonderful website!!

TTI is a magnet attract new muslims

Congratulations sister and may Allah bless you in your new life. Remember to learn about Islam step by step.

Asalam alaikom

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
I am learning more and more about Allah and his way of life everyday. I would like to follow his teachings and the teachings of Mohammad. It is the way I want to live my life and I am going to continue learning until I feel I am full of enough of their holy teachings so I can revert and live my life in the proper way.

I am a 22 year old young lady and I feel that something is missing in my life and I believe that something is Allah. I hope to feel enough confidence in what I know about Mohammad and Allah to live by the example of Mohhammad and his wifes. Thank you.

Yes sister you also will learn slowly the way of islam like I am learning secretly

katieanneb

Peace (salem) to you sister,

I'm happy you're intersted in Islam. Just take thing step by step. ONce you open your heart to Allah, He will make things easy for you and everything will make things clear.

Welcome to Islam and to this site. It's really a gift from Allah and I thank the moderators and members! Wallahi I wish you all the best place in Firdaus, by the grace of Allah.

Salem.

habib786

AllahU Akbar.. for guiding you to the right path and inshallah pray that more and more ppl strive to know Allah and his final messanger and the right deen .... inshallah you will find islam to be a source of peace and full fillment of the purpose in life.. May Allah Guide us all .... and also welcome to this great on-line famiyl... i definately think you will find sisters and brothers here who are always ready to help you in your search and learning of your new found deen .... Allah Hafiz

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Allah-hu-Akbar,

Congratulations siter on your reversion. :ma:

It is a great blessing... Isn't it!

Now you are no longer soon2findAllah, now you HaveFoundAllah.

This is a belated congratulating message, but better late than never.

Welcome again sister to Islam and to TTI.
:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam 'alikum,if you deeply wish something,Allah will help you to have it,so if you would like to revert to Islam,I hope Allah will give you the peace you're searching for.i am muslima from 2006,but I'm still learning about Islam.the day you'll take Shahada in sh allah it will be the best of your life,because you'll pose your life in the hands of Allah,and you'll be free.so hurry up!we're waiting for you!

ubaid88

As Salam Elekum,
All praise to Allah. We are happy to see you in Islam.
If you got questions then visit yusuf estes' site *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!. They got seperate chat rooms for sister with password protection. They will alway asist you. They prefer non-muslim and muslim revert user to signup.
Btw, iam no way related to *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! or Yusuf Estes.
May Allah guide us All.
Ameen

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
yes, respected sister, well said, Learing is something that goes through the whole life, and you will keep on learning even after your Shahada, inshaallaah.
i am 39 years old born muslim but i am still in the process of learning ISLAM and will continue till my last breath, inshaallaah.