I'm a Revert and this is my poem about the Hijab

Shasmeen

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

The cover…

“Oh poor Muslim women; covering her up” the say
When I put up my covering how I am reminded of how rich I am in Him that commanded me.

“Do you cover up due to pressure or obligation?”
The world can’t pressure or obligate me as Only Allah deserves that Honour.

“Shame, I feel sorry for Muslim women” they think
There will be no shame when Allah rewards those who obey Him.

“She must be oppressed” they feel
How liberaterd I am because I do it in the name of Allah.

“Don’t you feel hot all covered up?” they ask
No heat can ever come close to that of Hell fire for disobeying Allah.

“Show your hair and let it hang loose” they insist
My cover makes me humble and mindful of Allah as I am created to please Him only.

I am a Hijabi and I am proud.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Masha Allah sister , you have made powerful and wonderful stanzas about the light of our souls !! Alhamdulillah :)

May Allah Azzawajal forgive us and increase our Eemaan Aameen.

a_stranger

:salam2:

Thank you sister, truely higab is a blessing for the woman who believes in Allah subhanahu wa taaala. Higab is freedom from the worst kinds of slavely. It lifts woman and purify her soul.

Shasmeen

Salaam,

Ameen.

May Allah increase us all in knowledge.

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said:

“The sun will get closer to the creations on the Day of Resurrection until it is only A MILE AWAY. People will perspire according to the level of their deeds. Some of them will have perspiration covering his ankles, some to his knees, others to their shoulders, some will have it choke them,” and he pointed to his mouth. [Muslim]

This is while the average distance between the Sun and the Earth is 149 MILLION KILOMETERS!

Imagine the Day of Judgment standing for so long, and with the sun merely a mile away? La hawla walaa quwatta illah billah (There is neither power nor might except with Allah).

Solution:

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said : "Allah will give shade to seven, on the Day when there will be no shade but His.” [Bukhari & Muslim].

1. A just ruler
2. A youth who grew up in the obedience of Allah
3. A man whose heart is attached to the masjid
4. Two people who love each other for Allah’s sake, meeting for that and parting upon that.
5. A man who is tempted by a woman of beauty and position but he says, “I fear Allah.”
6. A person who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity.
7. A person who remembered Allah in private and shed tears.

Make this hadith your life time mission, work hard now to ensure you fall into these categories so you can relax in the shade later. Learn this hadith, live this hadith and teach it. Inshaa'Allah...