I'm back!!!!!!

Oem Soufiane

ALHAMDULILAH I'M BACK AFTER BEING DISCONNECTED FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS. I ALSO CHOSE MY ISLAMIC NAME, AFTER ALMOST 7 YEARS OF CONVERTING TO OUR WONDERFULL DEEN I WAS CERTAIN ABOUT IT AND CHOSE THE NAME MARYAM ALHAMDULILAH. JUST WANTED TO SHARE, NOW GO ON AND LOOK FOR SOME KNOWLEDGE BROTHERS ANS SISTERS, :SMILY252: FI ILLAH!!!!:SMILY259:

Noor to shine

You are most welcome sister.....The most beautiful thing for a human is to know his creator and worship him with love and humility.
:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

mohiee76

SALAM SISTER MARYAM,

WELCOME BACK AGAIN TO HIS FOURM SISTER MARYAM.ALLAH (SWT) WILL GUIDE U IN ALL ASPECTS.

FI MAN ALLAH.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum sis

Welcome back :SMILY259:

SubhanAllah you chose a beautiful name sis....:ma: :ma:

wasalam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
wa Alaykum Assalam

welcome back our noble sister..masha`Allaah so nice name Alhamdulillah

may Allaah bless n protect u n All ur family

<wasalam>

hareem

Salaams and welcome back sis Maryam!
Its a beautiful name. Alhamdulilah. Would you like to share your story about your conversion sometime inshaAllah?
Ok take care. Fiamanillah.

Oem Soufiane

assalamu aleikum brother hareem, in short..

Allah swt made me convert alhamdulilah, but I started looking for islam when I wanted trying to find out why some people wear hijaab and others don't and why the muslims on tv were talking about peacefull things (it was before 9/11) and in my town, they were mostly not. I left it for a while and a few days later i woke up, nothing special had happened and I rushed to the library to read about islam alhamdoelilah, when i was reading them in the library i remeber thinking: what am i doing here, reading about islam??? I had no special reason for it, now I know it was the qadr of Allah. When I read the 40 hadith from an-nawawi I knew this was what I always believed in, i always thought of Jesus as a prophet, later on, while I was reading books about islam vs. christianity I realised that i had always believed as a muslim, i didn't even know that christians see Jesus as a god. It went on from there, I met a converted muslima on the net and she asked me to come to the mosque in Amsterdam, i liked the idea, because that is not very near to my place, I went there and she picked me up at the trainstation in her in full hijaab, it scared me a little bit because i thought: is that what i must do? i asked her and she told me it's a process that you build slowly and she told me to take my time and go as fast as i feel is right for me, I came in the mosque and everybody was soo nice and happy that I was there, i felt so much love immediatly, I listened to a lecture given by this amazing woman who was also converted and been thrue a lot, she had lost her child, her husband abducted her to Egypt. She hadn't seen her for 6 years, but she prayed to Allah swt to get her back one day, she married again and wanted to make hijraa, then her exhusband suddenly turned up and gave her her daughter back,Allahu akbar!!! This story, the lecture and the overwhelming feelings i got when I entered the mosque, made me really love islam and practising muslims, i took my shahada, when i said I would, Sisters started crying, i said my shahada and here I am five years later, in the same clothes as the scary girl I met at the trainstation hihi. May allah swt reward them.

HIJAZ

QADAR

:salam2: SIS/ALLAH'S QADAR ,HE ADDS TO GOODNESS TO WHOM HE WISHES,SO WAT V KAN DO LES US PRAY THATS ALL SISTER ,UNO AFTER THE HLOY JESUS (PEACE B UP ON WITH HIM,ABUT AFTER 600 YRS ,THE LAST MESSENGER OF ALLAH ,WAS APPOINTED ,WAT WAT HAPPEND AFTER JESUS PEACE B UP ON HIM ,HIS SO CALLED FOLLOWERS TURENED FROM REAL FAITH ,MADE HIM SON OF GOD ,TRINITY ,TILL THE ARRIVAL OF OUR HOLY PROPHET (PEACE B UP ON WITH HIM )SOME FOLLEWED REAL PATH IE,AS PROPHET OF GOD ,UNO THEY WERE MULIMS OK. ,AFTER KNOWING ABUT MUHAMMED (PEACE B UP ON WITH HIM )V ,HAVE HITORY SOME OF THE PRIESTS ADVISED PEOPLE TO GO TO ARABIA'S ILLTERATE PROPHET AND BELIVE HIM ,BCOZ ,THAT IS GOOD PATH OF SALVATION ,THAT OUR PROPHET HAD (JESUS)GIVEN GOOD TIDINGS OK :astag: :salam2: SISTR
MAY ALLAH SWT INCREACE UR EMMAN ,THINK ABUT ALLAH'S CREATION OF SKY,EARTH ,SON ,MOON ,SEA,MEN ,WOMEN,PARY TO INCRACE UR EMMAN.
MAY ALLAH SWT BLESS US LIVE WITH EMMAN DIE WITH EMMAN.:salam2: UR BRO/IN ISLAM,HIJAZUL ISLAM,LOVER OF HOLY HIJAZ

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Wa aleikum salaam wa rahmatulahi brother, can i ask: what is hijaz, holy hijaz? never heard of it.

:salam2:

Hijaz is the western part of the Arabian peninsula (Saudi Arabia). He referred to it as holy because it includes the the Holy cities of Makkah and Madinah.

This definition is from wikipedia:

Hijaz (also Hijaz, Hedjaz; Arabic: الحجاز‎ al-Ḥiǧāz) is a region in the northwest of present-day Saudi Arabia. Defined mostly by the Red Sea, it extends from Haql on the Gulf of Aqaba to Jizan. Its main city is Jeddah, but it is probably better-known for the Islamic holy cities of Mecca and Medina. As a region, The Hijaz, as it is often referred to, because of being the site of Islam's holy places, has significance in the Arab and Islamic historical and political landscape. In Arabic, Hejaz means literally "the barrier" as it separates the land of Najd in the east from the land of Tihamah in the west.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Welcome Back to TTI,

It is nice to have u back in our community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

Take care,

P.S. Congrats on ur name!