Im finally a muslim Allahamdullilah!!!!

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum Sis

Welcome to Islam and May Allah SWT continue to guide you and May Allah SWT make your first Ramadan an easy and blessing Ramadan. Ameen! Try to say this as much as possible.

O'Allah
Place a light on my heart
Place a light on my sight
Place a light on my hearings
Place a light on my right and a light on my left
Place a light behind and a light infront of me
Place a light above me and below me
O'Allah the knower of the inner secret of our heart. Led me from the darkness to the light. Ameen!!

shari

Brother
:salam2:

Dear sister!

Congrats that Allah saved you from everlasting hell fire and InshAllah now you would be going to everlasting paradise.

May Allah Help you in your journey to be a better Muslimma.

BigAk

Allahu Akbar

This is the happiest news I heard today. Masha'Allah.. A brother took the Shahada today after Friday prayer.. Then I come here to see this!!! Masha'Allah.. You have made our day. Welcome to Islam sister Leyla.

Would you please tell us your brief story to Islam and what was that critical point that made you take the decision?? I've always been fascinated by stories of our revert sisters and brothers.

Alhamdu lil' Lah... :D

danyal_1992

Congratulations Welcome to the KhairaUmmah Mashallah U have accepted Islam By Allah's(swt) Guidance Alhumdulillah.Be firm in ur deen and may Allah(swt) make ur easy for u .Strive to Be a good Muslims And MAy Allah(swt) help u .Ameen Ya Rabulalameen
:wasalam:

ahmed3711

salam sister leyla,

from every muslim heart we are all happy for you specially when you reverted in the beginning of ramadan.Ramadan mubarak my sister to you and all the islamic world

If you would like to practise praying always there is a good site with animation shows you praying by movement and voice:

the link is :
http://www.howdoipray.com/howdoipray/Home/

wish u the best always in your coming life inshalla

salam sister

Maimona

Mashallah!!!

This is the best news I've heard since the night of Ramadan. I hope and ask Allah to keep you under his blessings.: ma:

Storm

SiStEr
Asalam Alaikum everyone,
I thank Allah for today and enabling me to have the strength and courage to accept islam properly. im anxious and hope and Pray that Allah will see me through and enable me to learn as much as is humanely possible and to follow his commands and guidance this is a new day for me please pray for me and i hope u willl all be able to help and support me on this journey i have begun. thanks to TTI i have so far learned alot and i pray for all its members and administration. May Allah Bless u all and help u throughtout the month of Ramadhan and beyond.
Salaams
Leyla

:ma::ma::ma::ma:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Welcome to ISLAM

leylamuslimah

Asalamu Alaikum,
MAshallah, now im overwhelmed all u lovely people wishing me well and welcoming me it brings tears to my eyes when i think of it may Allah bless u all in this month of Ramadhan, and beyond.
Thanks for all ur wishes.
Shukran.
P.S
i will write my conversion story shortly not at this particular moment in time thou.
Salaams

fatima zahra

salam aleikom my new sister

mashallah i'm so happy for u to be muslimah in this great month of ramadan may Allah bless u :ma::ma: :hearts::hearts:

zulfikar

Asalam Alaikum everyone,
I thank Allah for today and enabling me to have the strength and courage to accept islam properly. im anxious and hope and Pray that Allah will see me through and enable me to learn as much as is humanely possible and to follow his commands and guidance this is a new day for me please pray for me and i hope u willl all be able to help and support me on this journey i have begun. thanks to TTI i have so far learned alot and i pray for all its members and administration. May Allah Bless u all and help u throughtout the month of Ramadhan and beyond.
Salaams
Leyla

Alhamdulillah, mabrok sister for joinin family!! hope you will be patience facing the test after became muslimah, I am so happy to hear