Im so afraid of Her

muslim-girl

Asalamaleikum my dear respected brothers and sisters in islam.
Hope this reach u in the best iman and health inshaALlah..

Well, basically im very afraid of a friend of mine. I growed up with her since we were young and suddenly one day this girl became sick. She start talking to her self, and didnt ate food at all. she look at the minor all the time. And then subhanaALlah she came at the hospitale cause she became very sick. Two years ago she came out from the hospitale and live with her mum again. They live near me and she is still not normal, she keep talking and laughning at her self, its scar me soo much when im with her for REAL, i even get night miridde. I see her in my dream and she is trying to kill me and some many bad stuff, during my dream. im so afraid from her. The problem is; i lie sometimes cause i dont want to hang out with her since she is sick and can do everything towards me. I tell my parents to say, im not home even when iam and thats is haram cause we are lying for her, and i feel sorry for her, I rather want to help her. but i dont know how cause im afraid to be alone with her she can do whatever comes to her mind wallah..

please give me some advice, i feel like im a baad friend cause i just care about my self and dont even try to hang out with her and help her, i really like to but HOW HOW HOW?

- HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

JZK KHEYR

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone

Well, basically im very afraid of a friend of mine. I growed up with her since we were young and suddenly one day this girl became sick. She start talking to her self, and didnt ate food at all. she look at the minor all the time. And then subhanaALlah she came at the hospitale cause she became very sick. Two years ago she came out from the hospitale and live with her mum again. They live near me and she is still not normal, she keep talking and laughning at her self, its scar me soo much when im with her for REAL, i even get night miridde. I see her in my dream and she is trying to kill me and some many bad stuff, during my dream. im so afraid from her. The problem is; i lie sometimes cause i dont want to hang out with her since she is sick and can do everything towards me. I tell my parents to say, im not home even when iam and thats is haram cause we are lying for her, and i feel sorry for her, I rather want to help her. but i dont know how cause im afraid to be alone with her she can do whatever comes to her mind wallah..

please give me some advice, i feel like im a baad friend cause i just care about my self and dont even try to hang out with her and help her, i really like to but HOW HOW HOW?

JZK KHEYR

heyy y u feel afraid
u mentioned u r her frnd from childhood then wats wrong wit u
is tat she's behavi so harsh like hiting u .,,beating etc lik tat???
see by ur affection she can also change
love ppl tats wat allah like

its not her mistake if she's gud wat wud u done ,,,wen thy call wil u lie lik this ??????? never na!!!!!

pray to allah 4 her ,,,praying 4 others is very spl feeling please sis try to do this !!!

D.Ahmed

Believer
Sister sounds to me like your friend may have Bipolar or schizophrenia I may be wrong but it's hardly normal behaviour, I think you should try and get her to go to the local GP or even report it to someone?? Sorry for not being more helpful, Also it may be best to stay away from her for a while.

:wasalam:

Very insensitive my friend and unhelpful!

Sister sounds to me like your friend may have Bipolar or schizophrenia I may be wrong but it's hardly normal behaviour, I think you should try and get her to go to the local GP or even report it to someone?? Sorry for not being more helpful, Also it may be best to stay away from her for a while.

:wasalam:

For ur info if its for ur protection its is sensible and helpful........

u can stay away from her but 1 way or another u mite have to meet her somewhere cause she lives close to u......and what if she starts strangling u?......so its better to have some security either it b a twig .......

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

ShyHijabi

Asalaam aleakum sister,

It sounds as if she is suffering from schizophrenia, it is a neurological disorder that has psychological symptoms. It isn't her fault and really isn't any different thana person with an injury to the brain. She doesn't sound dangerous but rather like someone who desperately needs a friend. This illness is part of her qadr and she is bearing a hard burden so it would be your blessing to treat her kindly.

When she laughing inappropriately just simply ask her, "Why are you laughing? What are you laughing at?" Sometimes this will help refocus them in the here and now. She needs medication, mostly likely something to block her dopamine in her brain. (schizophrenic have too much dopamine or are too sensitive to it) Even meds can't make some schizophrenics "normal" but it can ease the symptoms.

I worked for 6 weeks with schizophrenics and at first I was very nervous and frightened by their behavior. However I quickly learned that 95% of them were harmless and not violent. They are people like me and you but dealing with a very difficult illness.

muslim-girl

Yeah u are right she is suffering for schizophrenic , she even told me. But im just afraid from her because i remember how she was before she got this illness. I Ask ALlah to help her :tti_sister: i feel sorry for her im not a good friend. inshaALlah i will do my best to hang out with her more but i just dont like the way she talk and laugh. sometimes she tell me stuff that really chock me, and when i try to ask her why she did that and that, then she give me very scrary eyes like i shouldnt ask her stuff like that again. She is sick and i know ALlah doesnt count her Haraam things, she told me that she doo alot of HARAM things with boys and she NEVER EVER think about stuff like that before when she was normal. I feel so sorry for her really. I hope i can be there for her even though im VERY afraid . I dont like to be along with her, but maybe i should just take some other friends with me and then talk with her but she doenst want other then ME.. she always aks me to be with her along and thats scar me MORE!!!

how do u deal with those schizophen ppl u work with sister? maybe I can learn something from u, cause i know she is suffering for schizophrenic

ShyHijabi

I would tell her very frankly that some of her behaviors frighten me, and unless she is open to talking about it then I would not be alone with her. She is sick but don't let her manipulate you by giving you scary looks and not being open. Think of it like cancer, would you be afraid of someone with cancer?

I am brutally honest with schizophrenics as secretiveness and being sly tends to aggravate the ones with paranoia. I talk to them a lot more bluntly than I do people I know in my every day life, as their concrete thinking makes it hard for them to understand subtlety. For instance, I had one ask me if I was a nun and I said, "No, I am Muslim but that isn't important to the conversation we are having." (we were discussing her history and I had to keep her on topic) If they did something strange I would outright ask them why or what they were doing. I would ask them if they were seeing something or hearing voices, they were usually very honest if they were hallucinating.

If you ever need some reassurance or want to talk to someone who has dealt with profoundly psycholgically ill people, please feel free to PM me.

Imad

Assalamoealaikoem warahmatullahi wbarkatuh,

muslim-girl,

When you are in her presence read some verses from the Quran and watch her respons. Your friend has to hear this verses. Please inform me about her responses.

thank you

Salamo alaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

revert2007

Love Fishing
Well if I were you,I will sit with her and read quran for her or do any Islamic activities with her.Perhaps she needs someone to talk to her-talk to her inner soul.

There must be something bothering her.If she is really sick,then she needs to be taken to the doctor and give her medicines.

Still all cure are from Allah SWT.So pray with her and read quran together and make dua for her.You will get so much rewards by helping her.What is the point of living in this world if we can't make full use of ourselves in helping others.

All these dreams are from syaitan.He is stopping you from helping her.She cannot hurt you without Allah's will.Put your trust in Allah and do your best for her.Perhaps Allah is testing you.Do not fail this test.Do your best because you have iman with you.And all our duas are with you and with your friend InshaAllah.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
if u dont want to go with her and also dont lie (mashallah)....ur parents call tell that u r "unavailable". so thats not a lie. :) dont say that u r not @ home

or u say that u r busy as u want to cook or study something. and then cook/study something really (even a little)...so u can avoid lieing.

:)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

JZK KHEYR

well, sister thats very sad to hear....
but sister....now she needs you...you dont have to go far from her..
try to know thats whats wrong with her...
my mothers condition ws also ike this long back, she used to laugh simply, nd cry for no reason...but i never left my mother....
aand now alhamdulillah! MY MOM DOES NOT LAUGH! BUT SHE KEEPS CRYING....sister life is not as eas we think...allah keeps testing us....
there might be a problem with her..try to know sister..
but never leave her alone, she might hurt her self too...

rightpath_357

Salam sis- lot of luv....... firstly sis- get over ur fear! she's just herself- somewhere deep down inside her- this is not only a test 4 her, but a test 4 u. dont fail! what can she do to u? i bet she still loves u a lot, as a dear friend. she would never hurt u. shaytn sends u those bad dreams to frighten u,and draw u away from her. say aytul kursi b4 u go to sleep. and also Al- Mawaidat. she needs ur support a lot right now sis. duaa for her, pray 4 her, do things with her and make her happy, try to bring her back. :hearts: