I'M SO JEALOUS

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Uhh...im so jealous!!!!! There are these three girls in my class that are really good in their religeon, mashaAllah. But one sister, mashaAllah, is always making dua to Allah and is constantly doing good deeds, mashaAllah. I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!! I know i shouldn't be but I can't help it!!! Can you brothers and sisters please please please show me a dua or something i can do to get many many good deeds? Or a dikr? can you show me something where i can get so many good deeds but its not too hard to do? Thankx, oh, and is it good to be jealous? do get a sin for it?

P.S, can you show me many ways and can everyone tell me different things i can do to earn many good deeds. I posted a thread that was somewhat realated to what i did know and i wasnt much satisfied with the answers cuz they were all the same. THANK*!*!*!!!!!!!!!!!

mahdi

salaam

There is one thing you should do before you should go to school, Pray salatul Fajr, the morning prayer is what starts your day, It's always good to start with a good deed./COLOR]

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

I love this du'a sister you might say it too, in the morning and evening inshaallah.
:saw:
SubhanaAllah Wabihamdihi
Adada khalqehe
Wa ridha Nafsehe
wazinata Arshehe
Wa medada Kalimatehe.

How perfect Allah is and I praise Him
by the number of His creation and His pleasure
and by the weight of His Throne,
and the ink of His words. ( say it 3 times)

another good deed would be sending Salaam to the Prophet:saw:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
There are so many good deeds, too many to count. Smiling is a charity. Opening the door for someone is a good deed. Giving up your seat for an elderly person is a good deed. Remember, its not how big the deed is, its knowing that you are doing it for the sake of Allah, and it is huge to Him, alhamdullilah!

Just keep doing whatever you feel in your heart that is good.:hearts::hearts:

abu'muhammad

Assalamu alaykum

Jealousy necessarily leads to desire and hatred just as Allah informed us of those that came before us that they differed, "After there came to them knowledge out of mutual hatred and desire." [Aal `Imraan (3):19]

“Do not envy one another, do note hate each other, do not oppose each other…” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

“By the One in Whose Hands is my soul, none of you believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Greed is a sickness as is miserliness, and jealousy is worse than miserliness, as occurs in the hadeeth, “Jealousy eats away at good deeds, just as fire eats away at firewood.” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

This is because the miser only stops himself from having good but the envier dislikes the favours of Allah bestowed upon His servants.

Excerpted and Adapted From "Diseases of the Hearts and Their Cures"
[©1998 Al-Hidaayah]
Imam Taymiyyah
......................................................................................................

Can you brothers and sisters please please please show me a dua or something i can do to get many many good deeds? Or a dikr? can you show me something where i can get so many good deeds but its not too hard to do?

The Easiest Form of Worship
Imam Ibn ul Qayyim al Jawziyyah

The Invocation of God - Al-Wabil al-Sayyib min al-Kalim al-Tayyib
© 2000, Michael Abdurrahman Fitzgerald & Moulay Youssef Slitine (Translators)
Islamic Texts Society, UK

Remembrance is easy for the servant-whether he lies in bed or journeys, in health or in illness, in comfort and luxury, in his daily work, standing, sitting or lying down, on his way or at home. No [other] act can be performed so often and in so many situations. In fact, it is so easy that he could sleep in his bed and still be ahead of the one who stands [in worship] but is heedless. The sleeper rises having traversed a great distance, all the while stretched out on his bed; whereas the one standing heedlessly rises seated on his mount. 'And that is the grace of God which He gives to whomever He pleases.' [57:21]

It is recounted that there once was an ascetic [rajul min al-`ibad] who stayed the night with a man as a guest. The ascetic spent the entire night standing in prayer, while the host was stretched out in his bed. When he rose in the morning, the ascetic said to the host, 'The caravan has gone on before you,' [sabaqak al-rakb, by which he meant, ‘I have surpassed you in the journey to God’] or words to that effect. To which the [host] replied, 'It is unimportant that one spend the night travelling and then wake up with the caravan. What is important is that one spend the night in bed but wake up having crossed a great distance.'

This and similar sayings have beneficial and detrimental aspects. If they lead someone to think that by lying in bed he can surpass a person who stands in prayer, then they are false. Rather, they refer to the one who lies in bed but his heart is attached to his Lord; the love of his heart cleaves to the Throne, and so he passes the night encircling the Throne with the angels. The man himself has passed away from the world and what it contains. The only thing that keeps him from standing in prayer is some hindrance, such as physical pain, cold or fear of being seen by enemies pursuing him, or some other excuse. He lies in bed, but God knows best what is in his heart.

The other person, however, stands in prayer and recites. In his heart is the desire to be seen, to impress others, to have some rank or praise from them. Or else, his heart is one place and his body in another. And God knows best what is in his heart.

There is no doubt that the one in bed will rise having far surpassed the one who stands, because [the value of] an act rests in the heart, not the body: it depends on the dweller, not the dwelling. [The meaning of an] expression is in its first motion [that is, whatever intention motivates someone to a word or deed, determines the meaning of that word or deed], and it is remembrance which inspires the dweller's resolve, stimulates the love that is dormant [in his soul] and resurrects the quest that has died.

All4Allah

Umm Noor-ud-din
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

Jealousy is a disease of the heart. It is, perhaps, one of the oldest problems of human beings. Some Islamic scholars say that this is the first sin that was committed. When Allah said to the angels to bow down to Adam, Iblis refused to bow because he was jealous of the honor that Allah gave to Adam. He said to Allah, "Do You see? This one whom you have honored above me, if You give me respite to the Day of Judgment, I shall surely bring his descendants under my sway, all but a few." (Al-Isra' 62)

He then tempted Adam and his wife (peace and blessings be upon both of them). They repented and Allah forgave them, but then when they came to this earth they had two sons, Abel (Habil) and Cain (Qabil). Cain killed his brother because of jealousy. Referring to this, Allah Almighty says: "But recite unto them with truth the tale of the two sons of Adam, how they offered each a sacrifice, and it was accepted from the one of them and it was not accepted from the other. (The one) said: I will surely kill thee. (The other) answered: Allah accepteth only from those who ward off (evil). Even if thou stretch out thy hand against me to kill me, I shall not stretch out my hand against thee to kill thee, lo! I fear Allah, the Lord of the Worlds." (Al-Ma'idah 27).

Jealousy is called hasad in Arabic and in the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) there is ample guidance to save us from jealousy and its harmful effects. Jealousy is that you hate to see anything good in or with another person and you wish to see that person lose that good thing.

However, if you see something good in or with another person, and you also want the same thing for yourself, without hating the other person or wishing that person to lose that good thing, then this is not called jealousy in Islam.

Islam allows competition in goodness. Islam allows that people try to excel and do things better, but without getting involved in hatred and jealousy and without wishing bad things for others.

Whether it is money, power, fame or lust, all material things are finite. It is for this reason people normally get jealous about material things. One should try to pay less attention to material things and more to spiritual things. The spiritual things are infinite and unlimited. There is no fear that if one has something spiritual then the other may not have it, or may have it less. So there is no jealousy in spiritual things. That is why it is said that there will be no jealousy in Paradise.

Causes of Jealousy

Imam al-Ghazali, who was a great Muslim ethical thinker, philosopher and scholar, said that jealousy is often caused by:

1-Enmity: One has animosity for a person or group and does not want to see anything good happen to that person or group.

2-Ambition: It hurts a person to see someone else ahead or above him/her.

3-Pride and Arrogance: When a person is self conceited and arrogant, he/she feels very jealous to see anyone else going ahead or doing better.

4-Astonishment: Some time a person feels astonished that another person could do better than him/her. He/she feels surprised: 'How come that person became so rich, so successful, so popular, etc.?'

5-Fear: Fear that if another person would have such and such thing, then he/she may not have it.

6-Desire for power and prestige: Sometimes a person becomes jealous because he/she want to make oneself great by putting others down.

7-Evil nature and avarice of the heart: Some people just do not like to see others happy. They want to see the whole world in misery and difficulty except their own selves.

Normally jealousy occurs among people who know each other. It happens among siblings, among family members, people of the same profession and age. A Muslim must always keep in mind that jealousy is forbidden. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Do not be jealous of each other, do not boycott each other, do not hate each other, do not contrive against each other. Be all of you brothers to each other, O Servants of Allah."

How to Overcome Jealousy

In order to overcome jealousy, first of all, we must remember that it is haram and it displeases Allah. A jealous person is a sick person and he/she must try to get rid of this sickness. One action that helps overcome jealousy is that if you feel jealous of some person, try to do good to that person, especially in the matter in which you feel jealous of him. For example if you feel jealous of a person's good reputation, try to praise him more. If your jealousy tells you to harm some person or to wish him/her bad things, try to do good, show more kindness, give some gifts and try to make that person happy. It is not easy, but do this to please Allah. You will avoid a sin and at the same time make your heart healthy and happy. You will live longer.

Those who live in jealousy live under stress and unhappiness. They often ruin their own health and live a miserable life.

If you feel that someone is jealous of you and may try to harm you, then take your precautions and pray to Allah to protect you from the evil of the jealous people. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to teach Surah al-Falaq (Surah 113) to protect from jealousy. It is good to recite this Surah and the following Surah al-Nas (Surah 114) before you go to sleep.

Also read it to your children and dear ones and ask Allah's protection for them from every evil. There is another beautiful du`a’ (supplication) that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to teach for this purpose: "A`udho bi-kalimatillah al-tammah, min sharri kulli shaitanin wa hammah wa min kulli `ainin lammah." or “I seek the protection by the most perfect words of Allah, from the evil of every devil or creature and from every evil look.”

Stated by Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi, former president of the Islamic Society of North America

autumn

Strength in Unity
being jealous of something good, its orite ryt? but being jealous of someone, they r good but u hate them.. that is bad.
always pray
smile

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salam Alaikum

Well I am sure you know jealousy is not good. I believe at some point everyone has experienced that. But, you must remember love for your brother what you love for yourself. Inshallah it is reward in that. Also, read Quran frequently there is reward in that, give charity, there is so many good deeds that you can do to receive rewards one could go on and on. Inshallah when you do this deeds sister your intentions are good and not doing them to compete with the other sister.

Here is a Du'aa the Prophet (SAWS) used to say “Wahdi qalbi wa’slul sakheemata sadri (guide my heart and remove ill will from my breast).” The phrase “guide my heart” means to the straight path, and “remove ill will from my breast” means take away all insincerity, rancour and hatred.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

I hope you don't really feel jealousy. Perhaps you're mistaken and calling it jealousy? It seems though you're very happy for the sister who is practicing and doing a lot of good. I don't think that is jealousy.
There is nothing wrong with competing against one another toward good deeds and righteousness to please Allah the Most Exalted.
In fact, it should be encouraged. We know that the Sahaba (may allah grant them peace and mercy) used to compete against each other to do good, and all of them would loose to Abu Bakr (RA).

Allah the Most Exalted says: "And each one hath a goal toward which he turneth; so vie with one another in good works. Wheresoever ye may be, Allah will bring you all together. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things" Quran 2:148

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salam Alaikum

Well I am sure you know jealousy is not good. I believe at some point everyone has experienced that. But, you must remember love for your brother what you love for yourself. Inshallah it is reward in that. Also, read Quran frequently there is reward in that, give charity, there is so many good deeds that you can do to receive rewards one could go on and on. Inshallah when you do this deeds sister your intentions are good and not doing them to compete with the other sister.

Here is a Du'aa the Prophet (SAWS) used to say “Wahdi qalbi wa’slul sakheemata sadri (guide my heart and remove ill will from my breast).” The phrase “guide my heart” means to the straight path, and “remove ill will from my breast” means take away all insincerity, rancour and hatred.

Jealousy in religion is permissible....

maria_

muslims RocK
JEALOUSY

Allah Ta'ala says in the Noble Qur'an,
'Do you have jealousy over those people upon whom Allah has bestowed of his favours.'

Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) also mentioned in a Hadith,
'Jealousy destroys the good deeds like how the fire burns wood.'

It is mentioned in a Hadith that when Moosa (Alayhis salaam) went to converse with Allah Ta'ala on mount Toor, then he saw a person in the shade of the Arsh. So Moosa (Alayhis salaam) desired that, 'How Nice! If I was in this place and I get this place.'

So Moosa (Alayhis salaam) asked Allah to show him the name of this person who was sitting in the shade of the Arsh. Allah told him, 'What is the need for the name? Rather ask that that what is his actions?'

This person used to do three things:

On seeing the bounties of Allah upon other he would not get jealous.
He would not disobey his parents
He would not carry tales
Hadhrat Zakariyya (Alayhis salaam) mentions that Allah Ta'ala says, 'Jealousy is the enemy of my bounty, that a person is displeased upon anything which I have given to someone'.

If we look into our lives, we see that this is the condition of our Muslim men and women, that if Allah gives anybody wealth, riches, cars, houses, shop, knowledge, beauty, etc. then we become jealous.

In one Hadith, Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said,
"Jealousy is the work of the hypocrites"

Jealousy is Haraam. But today Muslim male and female do not consider it as Haraam. It is as if it has become a play. Today we see sons become jealous of their fathers and mother, brothers get jealous of their sisters and vice-versa. family members get jealous of relatives. Whereas Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has given great warnings regarding these people and also he has given glad-tidings of favours and big Jannat to those people whose hearts are clean of jealousy like how it is explained in the Hadith.

Hadhrat Anas (Radhiallaahu Anhu) reports: One day we were sitting in the presence of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, 'Just now a Jannati person will come in your presence.' In the meantime one Ansari Sahaabi (Radhiallaahu Anhu) came holding his shoes in his left hand, and the Wudhu water was dripping off his beard and said, 'Assalaamu Alaykum" When it was the second day, Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, 'Just now one Jannati Sahaabi will come and the same Sahaabi (Radhiallaahu Anhu) came. Also on the third day, Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) mentioned the same thing and the very same Sahaabi (Radhiallaahu Anhu) came. When Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) returned to his house, then another Sahaabi, Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas (Radhiallaahu Anhu) followed this person. He said to that Sahaabi, 'I had an argument with my father about something and because of this I took a Qasm that for three days I would not go to my father. If give permission I may stay at your place for three days.' The Ansari Sahaabi (Radhiallaahu Anhu) told Abdullah (Radhiallaahu Anhu), 'No problem'. And Abdullah slept three days by him and kept watch all night to see what was his action?

So Abdullah (Radhiallaahu Anhu) saw that he didn't perform any Tahajjud Salaat, only when he turned his side (direction) during sleeping he would make Dhikr of Allah, then he would go back to sleep. When three days had passed, Abdullah (Radhiallaahu Anhu) said to himself that this person doesn't do anything much, he does very little actions. So Abdullah said, 'O Ansari Sahaabi! I didn't have any dispute (argument) with my father, but I only wanted to see the actions you do for which Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) gave you the glad-tidings of Jannah for three days. But I have seen that you do not do any extra actions, then how did you get such a stage?" This Ansari Sahaabi said, 'I only do those actions which you have seen." While he was going, the Ansaari Sahaabi then called Abdullah (Radhiallaahu Anhu) and said, 'I do not have any special action but I only practice on one thing, that if Allah gives, anybody a favour, then I do not become jealous over it." Then Abdullah (Radhiallaahu Anhu) remarked, 'It is for this same reason that Allah has given you the glad-tidings of Jannat in this world.'

From here, we realise that because of this Sahaabi abstaining from his jealousy, Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) gave him the glad-tidings of Jannah. We will not be able to do harm to other by having jealousy, in fact, one destroys one's own actions through it. Everyday, we read Salaat and we fast, we make Tasbeeh and make the Tilaawat of Qur'an, read Kitaabs and teach Kitaabs, go out in Jamaat and make a lot of effort. But if we are jealous about others then through this jealousy all our good deeds are destroyed. Therefore, at all times we should abstain from the jealousy which is Haraam.

May Allah Ta'ala save us all from having jealousy and may Allah protect us from sins.

http://www.msapubli.com/affiliated/Html/categories/Jamiatul_ulama/jealousy.html

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Jealousy in religion is permissible....

Salam Alaikum

Also read Maria post and All 4 Allah

Praise be to Allaah.

What every Muslim is obliged to do, as you mentioned, is to love for his brother what he loves for himself of good things, and to hate for his brother what he hates for himself of bad things. This does not mean that he cannot like for himself what he likes for others. If he sees that his brother has something that he does not, and he wishes that he had it too, this is ghibtah (envy that is free from malice); if he wishes that the blessing would be taken away from them, this is called hasad (destructive jealousy).

The Muslim needs to strive against his own self (jihaad al-nafs) so that his heart will be free of jealousy towards his Muslim brothers. If he sincerely loves his brothers, most of these problems from which he is suffering will disappear. When the Muslim realizes how great his virtue and status will be when he loves his brothers and loves good things for them, and when he knows how great his reward will be if he treats them well, this will motivate him to treat them well in all ways, and to strive to benefit his brothers instead of being preoccupied with jealous thoughts of what they have and he doesn’t.

Shaykh Muhammad al-Duwaysh.

You have to think long and hard about the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

“That is the Grace of Allaah which He bestows on whom He wills

[al-Maa’idah 5:54]

“It is We Who portion out between them their livelihood in this world, and We raised some of them above others in ranks, so that some may employ others in their work

[al-Zukhruf 43:32]

Hasad (destructive jealousy) causes a great deal of harm in this world and in the Hereafter. Al-Tirmidhi narrated from al-Zubayr ibn al-‘Awaam that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There has come to you the disease of the nations before you, jealousy and hatred. This is the ‘shaver’ (destroyer); I do not say that it shaves hair, but that it shaves (destroys) faith. By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter Paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I not tell you of that which will strengthen love between you? Spread (the greeting of) salaam amongst yourselves.” (A hasan hadeeth. Jaami’ al-Tirmidhi, 2434).

Concerning the meaning of the phrase “it shaves (destroys) faith”, al-Tayyibi said: “i.e., hatred takes away faith like a razor takes away hair.” (Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi bi Sharh Jaami’ al-Tirmidhi).

It seems, my brother, that you know the ruling and are aware of the consequences, and that you want to rid yourself of this blameworthy characteristic. Here are some solutions for you.

1- Make du’aa’ (supplication) to Allaah and ask Him to rid you of this problem. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say in his du’aa’, “Wa’hdi qalbi wa’slul sakheemata sadri (guide my heart and remove ill will from my breast).” The phrase “guide my heart” means to the straight path, and “remove ill will from my breast” means take away all insincerity, rancour and hatred.

2- Pondering the meanings of the Qur’aan and reading it frequently, especially the verses which speak of hasad (destructive jealousy), because reading the Qur’aan brings one a great deal of hasanaat (reward for good deeds). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds

[Hood 11:114]

3- Reading the seerah (biography) of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), seeing how he kept away from hasad and how he loved good for others, even for his enemies. Among the useful books on seerah is Noor al-Yaqeen fi Seerat Sayyid al-Mursaleen.

[Translator’s note: a well-known book of seerah which is available in English is “Al-Raheeq al-Makhtoom (the Sealed Nectar) – Biography of the Noble Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), by Safi-ur-Rahmaan al-Mubarakpuri]

4- Reading the biographies and stories of the Sahaabah in books such as Suwar min Hayaat al-Sahaabah by ‘Abd al-Rahmaan Ra’fat al-Basha)

5- If any such thoughts (of hasad, etc.) cross your mind, then seek refuge with Allaah from the accursed Shaytaan, and keep yourself busy with something that will make you forget these insinuating whispers and thoughts.

6- If the Shaytaan manages to instil hasad in your heart, then beware lest you say or do anything which will show that hasad. Every person has his or her share of hasad. Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: “Nobody is free from hasad, but the noble person hides it whilst the base person shows it.” (Amraad al-Quloob). A person will not be brought to account for whatever crosses his mind, but he will be brought to account for what he says and does. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will forgive my ummah for their mistakes, what they forget and what they are forced to do.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2033).

7- If you feel that you are jealous of a specific person, then buy him a gift and shake hands with him. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Shake hands, for this will dispel rancour, and exchange gifts and love one another, for this will dispel hatred.” (Narrated by Maalik in al-Muwatta’, 1413). Hasad is the result of hatred, whose opposite is love, the way of which is giving gifts and spreading (the greeting of) salaam, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “You will not enter Paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I not tell you of that which will strengthen love between you? Spread (the greeting of) salaam amongst yourselves.” (Narrated by Muslim, 81).

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said in his book Amraad al-Quloob (diseases of the heart):

“Whoever find in himself any hasad towards another has to try to neutralize it by means of taqwa (piety, consciousness of Allaah) and sabr (patience). So he should hate that (the feeling of hasad) in himself… But the one who does wrong to his brother by word or deed will be punished for that. The one who fears Allaah and is patient, however, is not included among the wrongdoers, and Allaah will benefit him by his taqwa.”

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

There is nothing wrong with competing against one another toward good deeds and righteousness to please Allah the Most Exalted.In fact, it should be encouraged. We know that the Sahaba (may allah grant them peace and mercy) used to compete against each other to do good, and all of them would loose to Abu Bakr (RA).

Salam Alaikum

I know that there is nothing wrong with competing but I will clarify my statement since it could have been misunderstood. I said "Inshallah your intentions are good and not just doing the good deeds to compete with the other sister" What I meant by that is when she is doing the good deeds do them for Allah and not for the sake of Riya (showing off) to be better than another sister in her deeds. Inshallah that makes sense. Yes, compete but do not jepordize your good deeds with bad niyyah (intentions).

Salam Amirah80

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salam Alaikum

I know that there is nothing wrong with competing but I will clarify my statement since it could have been misunderstood. I said "Inshallah your intentions are good and not just doing the good deeds to compete with the other sister" What I meant by that is when she is doing the good deeds do them for Allah and not for the sake of Riya (showing off) to be better than another sister in her deeds. Inshallah that makes sense. Yes, compete but do not jepordize your good deeds with bad niyyah (intentions).

Salam Amirah80

Thanks for the kind reply.
No, I did not misunderstand you, and hence i added "to please Allah", which implies doing it for the sake of Allah rather than doing it to show up.
We are pretty much saying the same thing.:lol:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Words of Advice

Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh dear Sister. These are some words of advice that I am going to tell that come straight from my heart and are my opinions about things.

"The beautifulest women is not the young one who wants men to adore her, nor is it the young Muslim women who has evil in her heart. Nor is it the youngest and beautifullest of the Hurl Yeen. By Allah Ta Alla in who's hand he holds the sun and the moon, the best women in the world and in Jannah is the Muslimah who loves Allah Ta Alla and his Rasul more than anyone; and who wears her Hijab proudly because she loves Allah Ta Alla. The beautifullest thing in a Muslimah who Loves Allah Ta Alla is not her beauty or Noor that Allah Ta Alla bestows upon her in her face, but the beauty that he has put in her character, making her have the same Characteristics of two great wives of Rasullah (SAW), who are Zaynab and Khadijah (Radiyallahu Anhama, May Allah Ta Alla multiply their beauty to that of 40,000 Hurl Yeen in Jannah, and the same for any Muslim sister with their Characteristics, Ameen!), where Zaynab (RA) was known as the mother of the poor, who would feed the poor and needy, and who would clothe and give shelter to the orphans. Who was the one that Aishah (RA) would compete with for Rasulallah (SAW), but as Aishah (RA) states:

"I have had no other one to compete with except for Zaynab (RA), but she would be kind to me and would only speak good of me"

And Khadejah (RA) who was the most loved women to Rasulallah (SAW), and when he held the jewelry that she would wear in his hands, tears would come to his eyes because he loved her the most, for she was the one who loved him the most, and who would be there to always support him when he needed someone.

By Allah Ta Alla, if I had a Muslim Sister as my wife who had these qualities, then she would be more dear to me and most loved by Allah Ta Alla and me than even all of youngest women and Hurl Yeen in this World and in Jannah, she is worth more than all of them or then even all of the youngest women in the past and the whole of mankind and of Jannah to me and Allah Ta Alla (except for the Sahabiyaah and the Muminahs of the People Before), and I would rather have only her (that special wife with all those beautiful pious qaulities) as my Zawjati even if Allah Ta Alla would grant me with 500,000 and more Hurl Yeen (or one with all of th beauty of 500,000+), and I'd sacrifice having all of them if I had the choice between my pious Zawjati with all those beautiful qualities (as I have stated above), for she is worth more in my eyes and the eyes of our Lord more than the whole of Hurl Yeen in Jannah."

"The greatest Muslim (man or women) is the one who loves Allah Ta Alla and his messenger, that they want to be like his Messenger by following the Sunnah (all the Sunnahs), and they fear sinning because they fear being disobediant to their Lord more than they'd fear being punished for it, and the man or women who does righteous deeds (following all the Sunnahs would be one) only because they love their Lord and they want him to be pleased with them, are the ones who do more Ebadah (Worship) of Allah Ta Alla than the one who does deeds to seek the bounty of Allah Ta Alla, and the one who wants to please his or her Lord more than seeking his bounty are the ones who strive and push themselves to the limit no matter what obstacle is infront of them so that they can do a good deed to please their Lord, and they are the ones who shall always stay on the Path of the Sunnah of Rasulallah (SAW) and the Path of the Salaf As Salih and they will be the ones who always ask Allah Ta Alla to forgive them (doing Taubah constantly) even if they had committed the slightest sin, and even if their Lord has forgiven them."

-What I mean here is if they already made Taubah to Allah Ta Alla for a sin, and were sincere, they still constantly remember that sin that they have done and still repent multiple times even after they've already repented before, and also if they have done a sin which was a mistake and they had no control over, such as the story of Thalaba (RA) who was among the young boys, and who looked inside the house which he passed by and saw the door open. As he looked, inside there was a women bathing herself, and so he averted his gaze and made Istigfar, and he felt so upset for what he did (even though it was a mistake), he told himself, "What a Hypocrite I am! I call myself the companion of Rasulallah (SAW) while I look at other people's privacy!

And after finishing his errand for Rasulallah (SAW) (which this situation happened when he was doing this), he felt so ashamed that he didn't look at Rasulallah (SAW)'s face.

After some time, Thalaba ran away from home. For days and weeks, he was gone. And each day that passed by Rasulallah (SAW) always asked about if anyone had seen Thalaba (RA). All of them replied in the negative.

After some more days Rasulallah (SAW) sent Umar ibn Al Khattab and Salaman Al Farisi (RAH) to go look for him. On the outskirts of Medinah were a group of Nomads. The both of them asked them if they had seen Thalaba, and giving his descriptions, they replied that he was with them for forty days, and everyday they would see him running to the top of the hill and making dua to Allah Ta Alla and cry to him to forgive him, and then after some time he would come down and drink the milk that they'd offer him.

Umar ibn Al Khattab (RA) and Salaman Al Farisi (RA) then waited until the time came when Thalaba (RA) would come down, and then they saw him.

The poor state that he was in broke their heart. His face was streaked with white marks where his tears would flow when he'd cry, his eyes were extremely dark and swollen, and he lost an extreme amount of weight, his rib bones would show.

They then went up to him and told him, "Ya Thalaba, we have come on the orders of Rasulallah (SAW) to bring you back home, for he was worred about you."

Thalaba (RA) replied, "Rasulallah (SAW) does not deserve to see a Munafiq." And then both of them took Thalaba (RA) to Rasulallah (SAW) in Medinah.

When Rasulallah (SAW) saw the state that Thalaba (RA) was in, his heart broke seeing him that way in his weakened state (because he loved him). Rasulallah (SAW) then orderd Umar (RA) and Salaman (RA) to put Thalaba (RA)'s body on him, and Thalaba (RA) said, "Ya Rasulallah! You do not deserve to have the body of the scum of a Hypocrite on you."

Then Rasulallah (SAW) said to him softly, "There there Thalaba, calm down. Your time has come to leave (meaning returning unto Allah Ta Alla)."

Thalaba (RA) states that, "I felt so horrible when my head was on Rasulallah (SAW)'s lap, that I felt like ants were crawling inside of my ribs."

Then very softly, his voice gentle and weak, Thalaba (RA) said, "I swear that there is no Lord (or anyone else in Might or to be Worshipped) Except Allah (Ta Alla the Most High), and Muhammad (SAW) is his Rasul," and very gently, he closed his eyes, and let out his last breath.......

On the Janaza of Thalaba (RA), Rasulallah (SAW) carried his body to his grave were he was to bury him and place him inside with his own hands, and as he was carrying Thalaba (RA)'s body, he was walking on his toes as if he were in a crowd.

The Sahabi (RA) asked him, "Ya Rasulallah (SAW), why were you walking like that?"

And Rasulallah (SAW) said: "I have seen a great sight. Around me I was flooded with Angels, who were walking with me to Thalaba (RA)'s grave and making dua to Allah Ta Alla to forgive him."

And may Allah Ta Alla except his Repentance and give let him be with Rasulallah (SAW) on Qiyyamah, when there will be no Shade but Allah Ta Alla's, for Thalaba (RA) and Rasulallah (SAW) loved each other for Allah Ta Alla's sake only, and may he make him be with Rasulallah (SAW) in Jannah, and may Allah Ta Alla have us to reflect on this story.

"And verily to Allah Ta Alla belongs all praise."

Madeena

The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said: "Envy is allowed in two cases, in case of a man whom Allah has given the Qur'aan and who recites it throughout night and day; and a man on whom Allah has bestowed wealth who gives it away throughout night and day." [Saheeh al-Bukharee and Saheeh Muslim] and he (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) also explained what may be said: "I wish I were given what he was given and did with it what he did."

roadway

sister im very jeaulous just like you and thats make me unhappy, i always want to be number one(thats baneful for human being) . i hope we will find most true thoughts and lifeways with islam :tti_sister: