** Imam makes mistake in prayer, what to do?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

You are behind an imam, and he makes a mistake (whilst reciting a surah), you know he made a mistake what do you do? because you can't speak in prayer, or can you in special occasions like this?

Just a question.
Jazakom Allah khairan, wasslam alikom

daywalker

If he recites wrong, then you should recite the exact one from behind, and imam saab will get it.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
during a prayer if imam recites it wrong or forgets anyone in the back can say it out loud, it has happened before many times especially during tarawee prayer its not considered bad

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
i thought the ppl behind should say 'subhan Allah' if they see imam goes wrong(like he forgot to sit in the 2nd rakat). but that does not apply in the mentioned situation...

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
i thought the ppl behind should say 'subhan Allah' if they see imam goes wrong(like he forgot to sit in the 2nd rakat). but that does not apply in the mentioned situation...

Saalam,

If the Imam forgets a verse or part of the verse, people behind the Imam should recite the correct verse in question.

If the Imam forgets to [sit down for the 2nd rakah instead get's up and continues to 3rd, skips ruku and goes to sujood, etc etc.. ] in this situation people behind the Imam says "SubhanAllah" but they continue to follow the Imam regardless of mistake.
:wasalam:

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum,
What do you do in a situation when you recite a chapter in a rakaa that contains a sujood and you forget to make the sujood?
Do I need to make the extra sujood of forgetfulness?

Please advise. Jazak Allah Khair.

Assalamu Alaikum