Video Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam

sajidaskari

Touched my heart

I was just so touched to hear her and how things went the right way for her. What really shook me up was the question she asked as ohow we Muslims/Arabs & her husband were quite about the religion? What if she had died being a non muslim? Why do we take our being muslim so lightly and not realize the gift we hae been granted by the Almighty with our birth. I am just lke any otherperson born muslim and have taken my religion for granted. I call myself a muslim but dont know much about it. I am married to a christian and my story is something like hers. I need to make sure that I do my duty to inform my wife about Islam and might need help.

naz haider

Allah Hu Akbar

I was born a Muslim, but have embraced Islam just recently. I did take a lot thhings for granted and did a number of sins knowingly. I never gave much thought to how will I face Allah with such bad amaal. I feel sad and cry a lot when I see others embracing Islam and following the path of Allah Subhaan wa Talah. They found the peace and understanding on which I had turned my back. The answer was right in front of my eyes, but my devil-may-care-attitude made me blind. I plead Allah to forgive my sins and grant me strength, patience and will.
May Allah bless us all and show the light to those who seek it.
Assalam Alaikum.

GankbraksiG

Iman Monica Aparicio Christianity to Islam

Is there any converts here from out side of Christianity?
I was wondering if you struggled to get into the church or felt guilty for leaving your old religion? I think I feel guilty because I am "used to" thinking one way. And now I think another way. My reasons for leaving my old faith is too much violence and I just dont see means to justify it. Social injustices, social problems and problems with the holy book itself as well of the person who claims to have wrote it. Anyone?

abdul hay

assalamu'alikum

I am from Indonesia. I do not understand very well what she said in English. Is there someone who can help me to provide transcripts of what she said .....??? please help me to share it with brothers and sisters in Indonesia ...
thanks before.....

wassalamu'alaikum...

sahen

ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR

:salam2: Masha Allah. What a beautiful and inspiring story Welcome to the true and straight path sister Iman. I will Pray for you and your family with my fajir prayer tomorrow inshAllah. Your story maid me cry. You have a beautiful daughter mash-Allah. may god protect you and her and make it easy on you inshAllah. Ame-en

:ma:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaykum

MashAllah, SubhanAllah. The story of our sister Iman brough tears in my eyes. Subhnaallah, I could see a loot of eman on her face,and I pray Allah reword her on both worlds with the best of rewords. ameen Ya Allah.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Khoolguy

assalamu'alikum

I am from Indonesia. I do not understand very well what she said in English. Is there someone who can help me to provide transcripts of what she said .....??? please help me to share it with brothers and sisters in Indonesia ...
thanks before.....

wassalamu'alaikum...

Salam,
I tried to bring the translation as close as possible. All mistakes are my mistakes and not sister Imans. Hope this helps inshallah. Took me a while :)

"Iman Said:
“I am from Pueblo Mexico. As you know we are 100 or 99% Catholics in Mexico. I come from a very traditional place Pueblo Mexico South. I was raised by my grandparents and my mother. They made me believe in Christianity since I was a child. They taught me Christianity at school and the entire environment was Christian. It’s a shame that there is no other contact of any other religion or belief. People there believe in Christianity blindly without even thinking if it’s true or not. I remember dressing up nicely and going to church (mass) every Sunday with my grandparents and my mother. Did we ever understand anything? You always heard the mass but you never went to bible to check if it’s really true or not and if you have your own opinion. Everybody just thought the entire sermon at the church as all true and your opinion never mattered. I went on with this weekend after weekend. Even though I am from the south of Mexico but we moved to the North of Mexico when I was only 10 which is the boarder of US and Mexico. I met my husband when I was only 23 years old. My mother had no problem with my husband and she thought he was cute. So we went on with my marriage. After 3 years I was pregnant with my daughter. When we got married we made a pact that our children would be Muslim. I was amazed that I have a charming husband who has agreed with our pact so there will not be any problem for me in the future. I told him just don’t ever bring second or third or a fourth wife in our lives. He told me marrying more than one woman is matters of religion and tradition but in our family we do not keep more than one wife at a time so don’t worry so we got married. When I held my child for the first time I realized that this is the best gift of Allah to me. When Fatima was growing up I was teaching her my religion (Christianity) behind my husband’s back. When my husband used to be at work or out of sight I would take out the bible and read a passage from the bible to my daughter regardless of if I truly understood the bible or not. So I would look at my cross and say things like “in the name of father and holly ghost” to my daughter that Jesus would take care of us and so that Fatima would believe in him (Jesus) so that I know that she is being brought up as a Christian. I used to tell Fatima to not let your father or his families know about it. I remember I used instruct Fatima to kiss the cross and ask Saint Teresa, Saint Anthony or any other Saint or whatever came in my mind than other nights we would ask the angels, and other nights Virgin Marry and so on and so forth. One day I told Fatima that today we will pray to god. Fatima asked me who is God?. I told her the one who created you me and everything. She started thinking and right at that time I brought my cross again and said “thanks god” while looking at the cross. She stared at the cross and said “Mama who is this”? I responded to her “this is god and the son of god ustagfirullah (May God forgive me)”. Fatima looked at me and said “you just told me a minute ago that God is forever than how come he is dead”. I had never ever realized that fact. She asked me “where does God come from”. I told her “he came from the womb of Virgin Marry” to that Fatima said “Oh so he was borned”. Then she questioned me that you told me that God is forever and he never dies. She tried to tear apart my Christianity. At that time I was wondering how can I make her believe me since she started asking me so many questions, questions like you have been asking me to pray to Virgin Marry and all those and if they have any power. I told her to let me think about it for a minute. In Mexico we are mainly Catholic Christians so we are never taught the total submission to only one God. At that time in my life I realized that I need help and I am drowning and my Christianity is torn into pieces. Here in Dubai I went o my church and other people in the convent and asked them questions for three days and what they came up with is “you must believe in it since god has told you to. I asked them how can I believe in it and they got really angry at me and told me “this is your religion and you must believe in it”. After leaving the convenient very unsatisfied I left that church and said to myself there is no peace in my Christianity and my trust is gone forever. After that my heart was empty. I started praying to God that oh God please help me where do you want me to go? To Christianity or to Islam. In my opinion at that time going to Islam was not an an improvement. I have seen Muslims the way they act and the way their women dress with their heads covered half way and women wearing 1 Kilogram of makeup and you see that most of the Muslim women are just for looks and tradition and you don’t see their Iman (belief) and you look at their men they are just like the men from Mexico. So the whole month I did not have a good answer for my daughter. After three years I had a dream that I was dressed up in all white and scarf and dressed like a Muslim and I had both of my daughters holding my hands and they were also wearing white scarves and we were all praying to Allah and reciting prayers in Arabic. I knew that was the right way. At that time I saw a door to my right where I saw a Satan who was looking very sad and told me to stay Christian and don’t be a Muslim and somehow at that time I don’t know how I said it but I said “Aozo Billah he mina shaitan” (I seek refuge from satan) and I noticed that Satan disappeared by the wind and I felt no fear in my heart than I grabbed my two daughters and we kept praying and each time we prostrated and said “Allah Akbar” (God is great) our bodies became bigger and bigger. In one of my prostration I said “Subhana wa Rabi Al Alla” and I heard “Allah Akbar” and I heard the Morning Prayer “Fajr Prayer”. At that time I knew Allah had answered my question that I need to be a Muslim Allhumdulliah. This is the only way to be saved from the hell fire for me and my girls to be raised a Muslim. When I woke up I felt humbleness in my heart. I grabbed whatever cloth I could get and I covered my head. I asked my husband how I do I become a Muslim and he took me to some Muslims and I reverted to Islam and said Shahada (proclamation of Islam). Three days later Ramadan started and I started fasting with no problem.
Fatima’s Interview:
“My mom used to tell me that I should kiss the cross and she would read me parts of bible and I used to ask her about Jesus and she would tell me that he did not die, he was not born and I told her but he looks like a dead man to me. “
Iman:
When I was about to face my relatives for the first time I was very scared that if they would accept me. So after three years I told them because I had trust in me. My mom noticed me that I had my head covered. I knew that I had to tell my mother about Islam. Most people would not dare to ask me about Islam. People would ask me why you exercise when you pray. Some people thought I wanted to look like mother Teresa and turn into a None. I told them I am a Muslim and Virgin Marry used to dress like this as well. It was a big shock for all my family. American media and specially CNN in Spanish have taken charge that all Muslims are terrorist so an average person cannot understand that a normal Muslim is a good person and they think that practicing Muslim are only terrorist. I told them there are good and bad Muslims and Christians. Inshallah someday people will like Muslims. We are not Arabs, German or Palestinians. We are always Muslims first. My daughter told me that “mother you told me not to trust Arabs”. I was so scared that others never told me that if I die as a None Muslim than I cannot be saved and nobody had ever told me. These people who are born Muslims and pray don’t realize what gift Allah has given them. They have heaven in their hands and if they would have realized it they would have told me and told the entire world about it. But I wish that I and my daughters can make a difference and we will tell others.
Fatima Said
“I am very proud to be a Muslim and my mom is helping me to be a better person. Fatima recites a surra”.

sami1

SubhanAllah, i would just like to say thankyou, and what a wonderful video this was 'Iman christianity to Islam'.

I am a new member to this site, which i came across, whilst searching for nasheeds. I believe Allah guided me, as my knowledge in Islam is not very good but i am looking to learn more.:tti_sister:

As a born Muslim, watching this video brought tears to my eyes, as i heard all that this sister was saying rang true in every sense..

May Allah guide us all to the right path, and may we all remain steadfast in our deen and seek to improve. Ameen

abdulkadir1

hi iman my sister

iliked the way that your became muslim
and how you tell that you will became amonge the muslim people well condect
rtealy you are so nice
by my sister of islam
:salah::ma::astag:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Thank you for making and video sharing brother,

:tti_sister:May Allah reward you tremendously for this hard work~Amin!
And

:tti_sister:May Allah swt bless upon all muslim worldwide~Amin!

~Happy Weekend!

Thank you so much,
Take Care!
~Wassalam .

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
ALLAHU-AKBAR ALLAHU-AKBAR ALLAHU-AKBAR!!

JAZAKHAALAH KHAIR FOR SHARING BRO
:salam2:

leoksis

s.a my sisters and brothers. my english is not good so ı ll wirite turkish. bi kaç gün öncesinden bu siteyi keşfettim ve gerçekten çok duygulandım hidayete erenleri gördükçe mutlu oluyorum. Allah hepinizden razı olsun. inşaallah bi gün misafirim olursunuz. bu arada ingilizce çalışmam gerektiğini anladım Allah'ın rahmeti ve bereketi üzerize olsun

tafir

charity begins at home

Mr Suhail Wani
please before u write any comments on this site look at mirror see who you are, and what you are,sau choohay khakar bili haj ko chale....shame u r not a musalman..

ayoubsphings

bienvenu

salam 3alaykom wa rahmato lah
quand jai vous ta vidèo jai u hante pour moi qui et nè muslim et qui est si loin de sa roligion et de sa foi et qui prend le movais chemin et je vous dit merci a vous vous une preuve de notre foi et que dieu vous garde

Maghreb-United

^_^ awww she is soo cute ! I cried when I saw this.. this is really heart warming
I am also a mexican muslima.. and I know how hard it is to leave a religion that was ingrained in us by our parents and ancestors

Inshallah, I hope more and more Latinos and Americans will see the light and goodness in Islam..

Allah may your will be done, and may every human being get the chance to embrace Islam.. Ameen ! ^^

nila

Subhanallah..once ALLAH gave hidayah to someone no one can stop them..really its touched me ..what she said its true..Mashaalaah great story :)