Video Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam

Aminah

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/iman1.jpg[/imgleft]
Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam
*Recommended Viewing* Beautiful Story. This sister became Muslim after her daughter started questioning her about various beliefs such as the trinity and she asked why she had to pray to the cross. So Monica started on her path to find the truth, and alhamdulilah she found Islam. This is a really amazing story about how someone found guidance in Islam. She also talks about her own experience in Arab countries with what she sees as problem, with their lack of understanding about Islam.

Assalamu Alaikum

My name is Aminah im also a revert and im mexican as well, this is my first time in this site and I like all the interesting information here, I was searching for something when i found this a beautiful story and i was wondering how can I share it with my non muslim friends, how can I download it? :)

Allah Hafiz

RAFAS

It is Allah's Rahmath

Al Hamdulilla. sister Iman's life is really wonderful. May Allah's blessing on her & her family in both world. We muslim should spread Allah's message to world as she mentioned in her talk. At least Arab ladies should understand what our sister Iman said about putting makeups.

sister Iman we are proud about you.

Mustaffa1960

My beloved sister in Islam, Iman, it is not the words of your husband or his family that will instill the beautiful Islam that you have now. Even our beloved prophet s.a.w., is unable to change his uncle (Abu Jahal) to a Muslim. Noah couldn't bring his son to the true way, so thus Lot for his wife & Ibrahim for his father. It is the hidayah from Allah s.w.t. that is given to you alone that will change your life. Allah has His perculiar ways to bring his servants to Him & for you, your daughter is the trigger to that hidayah from Allah s.w.t.
We can only do like what the prophet s.a.w. did, show what true Islam is & let Allah s.w.t. give them the hidayah.
May this Ramadan bring the blessings of Allah to you & your family.
I wish to thank you for giving me the tears of humbleness on this 29th morning of Ramadan & may His kindness & love envelopes us all till the day we return to Him. Amin.

dahiye

Iman (Monica)

Masha Allah,

This story has really made me cry in the name of Allah. May Allah guide us in the right bath Amen. Muslims should learn from our sister how we can best share this religion with the non believers so that they may realize to embrace Islam religion and accept Allah (SWT) as their creator of this world and the hereafter.

:wasalam:

shaikhmohdarif

for iman from brother arif

As salam alaikum, well to start with, i liked to see about islam on net and very happy to hear and see about people embracing islam mashallah, and that gives boost and provoke us to be more perfect on our true path, well when i saw this video of this lady Iman (monica) , i was freeze and was in tears, how lucky that lady is who is so close to Allah, or it feels like our almighty himself invited her, and its a grate lesson to all the nonmuslim and muslim aswell and its a awaiken call from Allah to be on our true path, well i am from sharjah ( u.a.e.) just two days later on friday i been to mall in dubai and fortunately i met this lovely lady with her children, and i said her about that i saw her video on net, and i was so pleased to see her i couldnt belive my eyes that ever i would ever see her and she again said me all about her dream , i was so excited to see her that i was speechless i felt very lucky about to see her, she had given me her's email i d which i forgot, can anybody if kow's her email i d pls tell me, if mrs iman if u see this post maybe u will remember me its ur brother arif, we met in awir china mall, u had given me ur email i d i had forgotten, i wanted to share many things about islam with u maybe we can gain much more knowledge thain sharing each other about islam and i wanted to introduce to my sisters here in sharjah ************************************

zientje

soubhanAllah,Allahoakbar,this is not the first time i hear someone became moslim because of a dream. I believe this is treu guidens from ALLAH(swt) for poeple in doubt surching the treu religion.Treuly ALLAH(swt) guids whomever he chose!!And we shurely shouldn't forget how blessed we are being moslims and talking about it could mean a big difference to others.May Allah be proud and content about us and hopefully accept our prayers and doua.

fathima

I`m impressed

Is something that touched my heart,in deed she followed the right way and I can say that Islam is close also to my heart...for many reasons.
I think she had the courage to follow her heart and I respect her for this

Akilah

mashallah this was an amazing video and so genuine and inspiring. May Allah reward her and her loved ones jannat ul firdaus! Her face Mashallah is so full of light, she was a pleasure to listen to and watch, and definitely if you have not seen the video, it is worth watching and you will want to be a better Muslim.

bintalnoor

Mashallah, May Allah bless her and her family. I wish that all the men who marrie women from outside Islam, I wish that they teach them about Islam not learn the bad things.
I wish the best for Iman and her family.

naveedkamboh

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/iman1.jpg[/imgleft]
Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam
*Recommended Viewing* Beautiful Story. This sister became Muslim after her daughter started questioning her about various beliefs such as the trinity and she asked why she had to pray to the cross. So Monica started on her path to find the truth, and alhamdulilah she found Islam. This is a really amazing story about how someone found guidance in Islam. She also talks about her own experience in Arab countries with what she sees as problem, with their lack of understanding about Islam.

[vg]468440414685693208[/vg]

Right Click Save target as.. Download
May Allah Reward you with HIS BLESSINGS.

ayunus

One among the Chosen
Every Muslim sister should see this

Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu,

Though the story is sweet, surprising and scintillating; :ma:I wish all the muslim sisters should take a note on her view of islam, before converting...what she told about the muslim women she came across...what was portrayed as islam before her dream...how much we all missed to show her the true faith.....she remarked very honestly that muslim women do pray 5 times, but no proper hijab, no islamic attitudes...which made her no impact...this is very true ....very very true...we all should take note and make it a point to teach our sisters, mothers, wives, neighbours and friends to make use of their hijab/niqab/burqa or anything else to make an impact...to address abt islam...to make a strong desire on t viewer to know more about islam...by such stories, we should not stop by praising Allah SWT and doign duahs for the reverts...instead we should take note on what was showed as islam to them, what they missed, what they felt hatred about, etc etc....these are the things we should watch indeed.....hope we all get guided by this video, by this sister and her frank answer and attitude....and may Allah SWT guide us all unto the straight path and enable us to cling fast to it...Aameen.:tti_sister:

jamalkakar

Fantastic story

:ma:

This is a very wonderful and excellent story. I liked the candid and open way in which this sister narrates her journey towards Iman. One of the very best points the sister makes is when she says that: Muslims have a great gift of Iman from Allah (SWT), which they do not properly appreciate, by sharing it with others.

I ask Allah (SWT), for this sister to strengthen her Iman, and give her the ability and Tawfeeq to help spread the light of Iman to the best of her capacity. May Allah keep her and her family happy, healthy and with high spirits.
Amin

Thanks
Jamal

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
great!

:ma: A great stroy indeed. That is the guidence of Allah, May Allah guide us all and give us Janatul-Firdous. :tti_sister: