Video Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam

madina12

Asalamu-alikum

Mashallah..i really like this video...when she was saying the dream..i had tears in my eyes..her Iman is soo strong mashallah..Allah help all of us in becoming a good muslim and have strong Iman

Yasmin520

alhamdulillah very nice video

may allah bless her and her daughter with the highest ranks in paradise.
ameen:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :salah:

hamdi23

mahs\allah

Subhanallah the best story, she is wright saying that we born muslims don't understand or realize What a Big Gift allah has given to us,by giving us a birth in a Muslim Family. May allah makes her a 'Zaria' to spread Islam in Maxico & may allah makes it easier for her.
I have head many story in my life and seen many things as well.. But The words She said about not understanding that we born as muslims and dont used it, was something that want in 2 my heart and never will forget it and insh\allah will used it.. The world is going down and a woman like yourself is too show us it has began.. I love allah and know much about islam, since i was born one, but over the years dont used it much more and it makes me much sad, becuse everyday.. I tell myself too day u will be matter, i even slep think that and next i have forget it.. many will say that is the work of shatin, eventhouth i know that, I beliver that allah (SWT) will help me. But i have too do something as well, the thing is, I dont know how....

BabyFace82

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/iman1.jpg[/imgleft]
Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam
*Recommended Viewing* Beautiful Story. This sister became Muslim after her daughter started questioning her about various beliefs such as the trinity and she asked why she had to pray to the cross. So Monica started on her path to find the truth, and alhamdulilah she found Islam. This is a really amazing story about how someone found guidance in Islam. She also talks about her own experience in Arab countries with what she sees as problem, with their lack of understanding about Islam.

[vg]468440414685693208[/vg]

Right Click Save target as.. Download
This an amazing story, may allah give you more and more hasanat just for your neya (your deep faithe) that you want to do for everyone to become muslim.
May allah gives you and your daughters the strenght.

nasiruyola

MAY ALLAH UPLIFT THE STATUS OF OUR DEAR SISTER

I CRY AFTER LISTENING TO THIS SISTER. SINCERELY HER DAUGHTER IS BLESSED INSHA ALLAH. MAY ALLAH( SWT) UPLIFT THE STATUS OF THIS SISTER, LOOK AFTER HER CHILDREN AND GUIDE THEM TO THE RIGHT PATH.
MAY ALLAH BLESS U SISTER, MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU.
NASIR YOLA

LEEDS
UK

muslim_129

Manshallah

ASALAAMA ALAYKUM

great story mashallah that this sister has found islam and also, mashallah we must not forget her daughter Fatima. Without her and her questions Iman would not even think about becoming a muslim, even about learning and asking anyone questions what Catholic relegion teaches and any proof about this relegion.

:tti_sister: may ALLAH teach others the right way of getting close to the almighty ALLAH (AMIN)

apocalypse77

this is one of my most fav muslim convert videos.sometiems i feel ashame..that ar emuslim convert can be even more pious than a born muslim:ma:

sirine

salam,

What a beautiful video machaallah. Me too apocalypse i feel ashamed sometimes. But hamdoulillah each day we learn more and more, and convert people can help us too to understand well our religion.

hajr4

Assalamalaiykum

"If you believe in it you do it" this quote will stick with me for a very long time indeed. Mashallah this story is absolutely beautifull, it deffinately brought more than one tear to my eye. May allah give her and her family the strength to carry on with what they are doing and help others around them by spreading the word of Islam. May the all mighty Allah give us all something to learn from this and may our imaan become stronger. :tti_sister: Ameen.

csali786

Subhan.ali.

assalam wa alaikum
mashah allah
I m very happy to hear that u became muslim through ur daughter, because of ur daughter u found islam really u r lucky mother allah has sent duaghter to u to find right path and allah wants to show us how different way non-muslims accepting islam. we never should tell non-muslim as a kafir. actually anytime anyone can become muslim. everything depends on allah.
may allah forgive us ameen.......... subhanallah.......alhamdulillah..........allahuakbar.......

Muslimah_

Masha'allah you can see so much nur in sister Iman's face. May Allah (swt) increase her eeman and keep her upon the siraatal mustaqiim, and may Allah (swt) make her daughter grow to be a pious muslimah also insha'allah. Brothers and sisters say Ameen.

Nisa

:ma: The sister is absolutely rite. Sometime as born muslims we may not appreciate what Allah (SWT) has given us is such a great Niamat(gift) which is not equivalent to anything. She made me wake up. I am just so touched and glad that Allah is sooo merciful and helpful. He really showed her the right way. Alhamdulillah. May Allah Guide and forgive All Of Us and make us all die as muslims. Ameen..

nofel

الحمد لله الذي من عليها وأخرجها من الظلمات إلى النور
thanks for Allah to get out from the darks to the light

shahnaz

SISTER IMAN

ASSALAM ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU,DEAR SISTER IMAN,I TOO AM FROM SHARJAH,AND REMEMBER MEETING YOU IN MARKAZ AL HUDA ,DUBAI,ABOUT 2 AND A HALF YEARS AGO ,YOU HAD US IN TEARS WITH YOUR PASSIONATE SPEECH DURING THE FAREWELL DAY ABOUT HOW THE COURSE IN MARKAZ AL HUDA CHANGED YOUR LIFE,I COULD NEVER FORGET YOU,AND PRAY TO ALLAH(SWT) FOR YOU .MAY ALLAH (SWT) GIVE YOU PATIENCE TO CHANGE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU,THOSE WHO ARE MUSLIMS BY BIRTH,BUT HAVE NOT REALISED THE ENORMITY OF THE GIFT OF ISLAM.JUST AS YOU HAD INFLUENCED ME AND MANY OTHERS BY YOUR LOVE OF ISLAM,YOUR WANTING TO KNOW MORE.

Sophie

What a wonderful and beautiful sharing of true faith in Islam. I am a revert,my husband was born into Islam. We both cried watching and listening to Iman. Hearing her strong faith touched our hearts so deeply.Allah Akbar.:tti_sister: :hijabi:

warda A

Sister
ASALM ALEIKUM
MAY WE ALL BE GUIDED TO THE STRAIGHT PTH
IAM SO HAPPY TO SEE MANY PPL CONVERTING TO ISLAM, DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY WILL SHOW US BORN MUSLIMS WHO MOSTLY TAKE OUR RELIGION FOR GRANTED TYHE MISTAKES THAT WE DO?
MAY ALLAH (SWT) BLESS HER AND MAKE UMMA ALISLAM STEADFAST
AMEEN

kilamanjaro

Mashaa alaahu laaa quwata ila bilah

What a buetiful story!! I watch every minute I can spare. May Allah subhanahu wataalah guide all those who are astray>