Importance of Day of Judgment

Mashkuran

Did you know when something so important its emphasised is been done in so many ways to make sure that "IT" is to be taken seriously.

I was just reading the quran and in each sura that i happend to come accross i found that Allah(SWT) has given a diffrent name to "The Day" of judgement , were "THE DAY" will be 50,000 years of our human earthly years!!

I thought i should share this with my brothers ans sisters so when you read the quran you can also reflect this; here are some of what i came accross;

1) Yaum Alim- Grieviouse day- Sura Hud aya 11
2) Yaum Kabir- The Great day- Hud - 3
3) Yaum Muhit- Penelty day - Hud- 84
4)Yaum Fath- Dicission day- Sidjda- 29
5) Yaum Qiyama- Judgment day/standing day- Fusilat- 40
6) Yaum Fasl- Sorting day- Dukhan-40
7) Yaum Mai'en- Well known day-Waqiya-50
8) Yaum Din- Day of Requital- Al-Waqiya- 56
9) Yaum Adhim- Mighty day- Al- Mutaffifin- 5
10) Yaum Haqq- Reality Day- Naba- 39
11) Yaum Mauud- Promised Day- Al-Buruj- 2
12) Yaum Hisab- Accounting day( Did not record the sura but you can find it there)
13) Yaum Majun- Gathering day -Hud 103
14) Yaum Mash'hud- Testimony day -Hud-103
16) Yaum Asir- ( Did not record the sura but you can find it there it was in juzu 29)

There may be more but these are some which strike me. Can we imagine how important "This day" is which shiver us when we read through the ayas that talk about it.

May Allah protect us and make "This Day" easy for use to pass the test and give us "OUR Book" to the right hand Ameen

Submitter

:salam2:

Indeed, this is why we should remember death and fear Allah. Very good work sister Mashkuran, jazakallah khair. May Allah protect us from the torment of the hereafter and admit us to the highest heaven. Ameen!

:wasalam: