IMPORTANT: please help me sort this problem

shaheen_shan

Assalam alikum warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

My dear brothers and Sisters.. Hope you could suggest me on the atmost important decision.

We are a family of 6 members with moderate income of my father. We could say that its a lower average income.Alhumdulillah we were very happy with whatever we had and my father was keen into make all of us get higher studies to get away from the lower incomes and all.

By the grace of almighty , my sister is happily married and me ( being the second ) having my own office established and my two brothers are entering into the responsibilities.

I have been sharing my responsibility with my parents and now I would like to have our own house built/bought.

And ofcourse this is not for me, this is for my parents, who have suffered a lot in making our dreams succesful

The problem is as you all know I have to seek the loans for this to be fulfilled. As I do not have ready cash for the same nor we have any property of ours.

Islam believers warned me that its haraam to have loans taken for any purpose ( as it involves interest paid in India).

does it mean I should not take loans for the sake of my Family? Does it mean I can never have house for my parents?

please do guide me on this and what I should do now?? Im desperate to have my parents independent even on their children at their later stages(Am going to serve them till my last breath but for their sake)

please please dear sisters and brothers... please do guide me on this....

Allah wants us to server our parents and take care of their needs. Is it sinful? If I do this, by taking loans and all, Am I being punishable or my parents as well...

please guide me on this

Allah knows the best!!

Shaheen

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

may Allah reward you for your kind intentions towards your parents sister.

i know how hard it is becoming for the muslims to get loans esp. for homes in an Islamic way. but, it is not fard on you to get your parents home if you cant. pls dont think that your parents are the only one without their own home. you can try halaal ways like investing in shares based on profit/loss sharing to make money.

But always remember that dealing in interest to get home in this world can pose a risk to you to get one more beautiful in Jannah which will never last!

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wa`alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

May Allah reward you abundantly for your noble intentions to make your parents happy. But also you should not transgress the limits of Allah to make your parents happy by taking Riba based loans. Just have Sabr Inshaa`Allah you will be given opportunity to buy them a beautiful house without taking a loan. I also wish to give my parents the luxury but it should be from halaal sources so it both makes Allah and my parents happy.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
....... stages(Am going to serve them till my last breath but for their sake)...........

As-salam 'alaikum warahamtu-llah

may Allah make it easy for you.

if you stick to Islam, may be you'll not be able to serve luxuriantly your parents, but in the long run you'll be able to serve them and they will also be happy with you. because Allah will be with you.

and make it for the sake of Allah

do not left the Jannah because of the ambition to be fulfilled in Dunya
may Allah make it easy for you

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam

Abu Ameerah

Say, Indeed My Prayers, My Sacrifice, My Life and My Death are for Allah (Only) Lord of the 'Aalemeen. May Allah reward for your good intentions to please your Parents, but as Brothers and Sisters say, not to the extent of transgressing the law of Allah and contradicting the ways of our Beloved Prophet SAW. Fear the Wrath of Allah...WAMAY-YATTAQILLAAHA YAJ'AL LAHO MAKHRAJA WA YARZOQHO MIN HAYTHO LAA YAHTASIB...

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam 'Aleiki sister,

First of all, congratulations for seeking advise about what you should do and consulting your fellow brethens in deen. This is a great thing you have done! May Allaah [swt] guide you and rectify your affairs. Indeed, if we are not sure of something the first thing that is upon us is to ask those who know better.
'And ask the people of knowledge' says Allaah [swt] in the Quran.

I believe the kind people who have preceded me have answered you, if the loan you're talking about includes interest then it's not permissible to borrow money and please do not belittle this sin. It's actually considered one of the major sins and alhamdulilaah if you can stay away, by any means stay away.

You wish to please your parents and by that, know ukhti that you're also seeking to please Allaah [swt] as a narration mentions: 'Whoever pleases his parents, pleases Allaah. Whoever angers his parents, angers Allaah.' and I'm sure you don't want to please your parents and fight Allaah [swt] at the same time ''/

What alternative?
1) Du'a
2) Taqwa- people neglect this aspect but it's so important. Ukhti, improve your taqwa and Allaah [swt] will open a way for you which you have not even imagined before
3) Sabr - in all cases
4) Try and save up some money with your siblings inshAllaah

Hope that helps a little. And once again, your intentions are noble, I hope we all are motivated to imitate you in your kind treatment for your parents.

Hayakillaah!

shaheen_shan

i know how hard it is becoming for the muslims to get loans esp. for homes in an Islamic way. but, it is not fard on you to get your parents home if you cant. pls dont think that your parents are the only one without their own home. you can try halaal ways like investing in shares based on profit/loss sharing to make money.

But always remember that dealing in interest to get home in this world can pose a risk to you to get one more beautiful in Jannah which will never last!
Walikum assalam Dear sister!!

Thanks for the wonderful alternatives and suggestions posted out for me....

I could feel am being lightened with the burden now...having been passed with so many questions in mind!

Jazakallah khair!!
Shaheen

shaheen_shan

Assalam alikum

Thanks for the note and the suggestions.

No doubt I shall get it through the right means( With Allah's will and permission) .

jazakallah khair!!

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

I recently came across a news that somewhere in India Islamic banking has began. Though chances are rare for getting loans from this newly established banking,you could make a try.

And Alhamdulillah,there are numerous pious Muslims and surely would be so in your vicinity too,so why not to contact them and take a chance of borrowing money from them. I am witness to many such interest free transactions between local Muslims.

And May Allah (SWT) shower His utmost blessings on you and your family. Masha-Allah,service to parents is one of the best deeds.

Regards.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Walikum assalam Dear sister!!

Thanks for the wonderful alternatives and suggestions posted out for me....

I could feel am being lightened with the burden now...having been passed with so many questions in mind!

Jazakallah khair!!
Shaheen

:salam2:,

praises to Allah if i have been of little help to you sister. if you are really into share market, find someone trustworthy and smart one before investing.

and oh...by the way...i m brother...not sister. :D

females dont keep names like ''áhmed'' " :)