In Need of Du'as Badly

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
:salam2: dear brother & sister,

Hope this post find you all in the best of your health and in Em'an,
This is to inform you all that I'm Immigrating to UAE in seach of a job,I did Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and now looking for the position of Aircraft Technician/Mechanic.I'll flying on Saturday i.e. 24 January,2010.
Please you all do remember me in your precious du'as :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:.And Pray that I get one good (HALAL) job soon,:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: Ameen.
Jazak-Allahu Khairan (in Advance)
:wasalam:

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
walikumsalam brother

inshAllah u will get job in UAE have faith in Allah

dont worry my brother inshAllah everything will be easy :)

InshAllah have a nice journey brother

u r in my dua's n ur niece too alhumdillah

walikumsalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaykum my dear brother

Mashallah, that is so good news. :). I am really happy because of you and oportunity you have. Inshallah I will keep you in my duas,and I am sure you will get the good job with Allahs help.

May Allah bless you and keep you safe on your journey and make everything past the best for you. ameen,ameen:tti_sister:

And please do not forget us my dear brother Inshallah.:)

May Allah bless you always

:wasalam:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'alaikum salaam akhi.....Aircraft technician? Masha'allah, that really Is a great news. May Allah SWT help you get this 'Halal' job and keep you in his protection during your trip. Ameen.

You're in my dul aa don't worry- but remember us in your too insha.'allah.
Take care akhi. May Allah's blessings be with you*

Muslim 4 Life

Asalamu Alaykum,
Insha'llah, we will all remember you in our dua's and with the right intention you will get a halal job. Baraka'llahu feekum.

"Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah-Islamic Monotheism), and whose heart find rest in the remembrance of Allah, verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest". ( Surah Ar-Ra'ad 28 )

rightpath_357

All the best 4 u bro!!!!!
Insha'Allah you'll make all the cuts.:D

May Allah help you.

P.S.- I hope you don't fall out of the plane- then you're family will have more to worry abput than just your neice. :lol:

Salam!!!!!!!!!!:D