In need of major dua

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am need of a little help from my friends..

I am in need of believers making dua. InshaAllah, this test I will pass.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I know all will be fine, InshaAllah. What a strong response I got. A strong believer is the first to respond.

muslimshabs

A strong believer is the first to respond.

Asalamu alaikum aapa...

I know I am not a strong believer... May Allah subhana wataa'la help you and give you patience...

For patience.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Nothing of fatigue, illness, distress, worry, grief or harm befalls the Muslim, not even a prick from a thorn, but Allaah will accept it as expiation for some of his sins.”

and For the supplication:

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says: ‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatija naasyati bi yadika, maada fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghayb ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa dhihaab hammi (O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety),’ but Allaah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.” He was asked: “O Messenger of Allaah, should we learn this?” He said: “Of course; everyone who hears it should learn it.”

Narrated by Ahmad, 3704; classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 199.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Forgive me....I am so blessed..so blessed...I asked you guys to make dua..simply because I know you will...you are all believers...and I know Allah subhana wa taala responds. I know.

May Allah forgive me.

halah

Wa alikum asslam wa rahamatullah wa barakatuh

May Allah help and support you dear sister to overcome any trouble you face,I pray to Allah to make everything goes perfectly for you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum

Is that really you? Give your mother my salaam.

InshaAllah, I know He will. Look at the ones He has sent me already to make dua...

yes, I will chase my rainbows with a lollipop after I make salat.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Abdullāh (رضي الله عنه) narrated: The Messenger of Allāh (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: “If any Muslim is afflicted with distress and makes this supplication, then his supplication will be answered:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي عَبْدُكَ وَابْنُ عَبْدِكَ وَابْنُ أَمَتِكَ
نَاصِيَتِي بِيَدِكَ مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ
أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَدًا مِنْ خَلْقِكَ أَوْ أَنْزَلْتَهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ أَوْ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الْغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ
أَنْ تَجْعَلَ الْقُرْآنَ رَبِيعَ قَلْبِي وَنُورَ صَدْرِي وَجِلَاءَ حُزْنِي وَذَهَابَ هَمِّي

O Allāh, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant. My forelock is in Your hand. Your command concerning me prevails, and Your decision concerning me is just. I call upon You by every one of the beautiful names with which You have described Yourself, or which You have revealed in Your Book, or have taught anyone of Your creatures, or which You have chosen to keep in the Knowledge off the Unseen with You, to make the Qurān the delight of my heart, the light of my chest, and remove any grief, sorrows, and afflictions.”

He said, “[If he says this] Allāh will remove one’s affliction and replace it with joy and happiness.” They said, “O Messenger of Allāh, should we not learn it?” He said, “Yes, whoever hears it should know it.”
[Musnad Ahmad, Number 3704]

helpinghumanity

Assalaam walaikum,

May Allah reward everyone one of you, immensely. InshaAllah.

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

Oh Allah make things easy for our beloved sister Aapa.
Oh Allah grant her what is best for her in this life and in the hereafter.
Oh Allah make her patient, give her good health and make her a strong believer....

Oh Allah grant the one who is making the duaa for our beloved sister what is good for him. Ameen

P.S
It's made hot in Kansas city. I am like burning. Just arrived at the hotel near overland park.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Always smile, because Allah subhana wa ta ala alone is the planner of our affairs. And He is the best of planners.

You have my most sincere du'a.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Asalamualykum,
Dear Aapa - I just received my Muslim Veil mag this morning, sitting on my desk as I arrived in office - saw your name! whoop whoop!
My sincere duas are with you dear morther/sister/aunty! Whatever your problem, I pray Allah make it easy for you. Grant you patience and strength and steadfastness in faith Inshallah!
Hang in there.. we are all here for you as you have been for us :)
Rainbows and lollipops and chuck in a coupla butterflies and rabbits!

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Indeed, you too, are close to my heart and will be remembered in my prayers, inshaa Allaah.

I hope that all is well on your side.

Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullah.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum

we make dua dear sister for our brothers and sisters in islam many times in a day, alhamdullilah and even when i recite this part of tashahhud, what i made in bold marks, i always think about our big famelly.

“ At-taḥiyyātu lillāhi, waṣ-ṣalawātu waṭ-ṭayyibātu. As-salāmu ālaikā ayyuhā n-nabiyyu wa-raḥmatu llāhi wa-barakātuh. As-salāmu 'alaynā wa-'alā 'ibādi llāhi ṣ-ṣāliḥīn. Ashhadu allā ilāha illā llāhu wa-ashhadu anna Muḥammadan 'abduhū wa-rasūluh. ”

This translates into:

"All worships are for Allah. Allah's peace be upon you, O Prophet, and His mercy and blessings. Peace be on us and on all righteous servants of Allah. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger."

Inchallah everything will be good by the Mercy of Allah.
:tti_sister:

:salam2:

a_stranger

Burayda, may Allah be pleased with him, said that the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, heard a man supplicating and saying, “Oh Allah, I beseech You and testify that You are Allah. There is no god but You, the Only, the Everlasting who begets not and who is not begotten and there is none like unto Him.” Burayda quotes the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, as saying:”By Him in whose hands my soul rests, he has addressed Allah with His greatest name by which if He is called on, He responds; and if He is asked, He grants.”(Reported by Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalaam walaikum,

I am need of a little help from my friends..

I am in need of believers making dua. InshaAllah, this test I will pass.
~~~
:wasalam:

:bismillah:

"On no soul does ALLAH(swt) place a burden greater than she/he can bear"
Holy qur'an :Surah Al Baqarah Verse 286.

Nothing is easy except what Allah swt have made easy.And only that Allah(swt) wish, can make the difficult easy.

:ma:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide you
and
all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

muhammad sabri

Dear brother may Allah swt guide you to that which is best for you in this life and in the other, and may he inspire in you with things that wil draw you closer to him,may He bless us all and increase the love the we, as an Ummah, have for each others, i love you for the sake of allah just like many other brothers and sisters so be patient :)

Also check this blessed du'a qritten in the Quran itself: Surat TaHa ayat 25-28 :)

http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/arabic/020.asp

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Indeed, I am going to spend the Day in Remembrence of Allah. InshaAllah. May Allah reward you for your kind words..( oh, I am a sister)