In need of your precious duaas

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I hope all of the brothers and sisters are in the best of health and eeman.

I would like to request all the brothers and sisters to make duaa for me. Life is not going the way it was/is planned. As a result, I am extremely disappointed and feeling very low. Its looks like I am stranded in a big ocean with no route to follow. The person who would smile and bring joy to others life is himself in need of something to cheer him up.

Any how, via this post I would also request the members of TTI whom I consider part of my family, to forgive me if I have done any thing wrong which may have offended someone intentionally or unintentionally

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh dear brother

Remember that nothing befalls except that it was preordained by Allah Subhanahu wa Taala. And if you go through pain, its only purifying your soul. Remember that the life of this world is a deceiving as Allah Subhanahu wa Taala says in Surah Al Imraan Verse 185.

Think about those people who may be in a worse situation than you. Occupy yourself with good companions. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala make things easy on you and give you peace and tranquility.

Wasalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Son...you have my dua.

If we did not get down once in a blue moon..up would not feel so good..would it...

You give so much to everyone...and do not give up on me....I am active, son.

So let me send you a truckload of sunshine, lollipops ( watermelon w/ bubblegum centers ), and rainbows.

I will have my blessings make dua for you, InshaAllah...

Hey do you want two wives at once..it would save the parents a lot of money on the wedding?

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekumasslam warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
Don't worry my dear bro in Islam Inshallah it will get well. We ask Allah (swt) to bestow his mercy upon us and provide us with goodness of this world and hereafter.

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
Assalaam walaikum,

Son...you have my dua.

If we did not get down once in a blue moon..up would not feel so good..would it...

You give so much to everyone...and do not give up on me....I am active, son.

So let me send you a truckload of sunshine, lollipops ( watermelon w/ bubblegum centers ), and rainbows.

I will have my blessings make dua for you, InshaAllah...

Hey do you want two wives at once..it would save the parents a lot of money on the wedding?

if he can handle getting married to 2 wives in one day, i tell you he'll be a role model.

i like Apa's posts, in need of lollipops too.
:wasalam:

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Once you told me this..

When you are stuck never give up try something new.:)

When i'm really really feeling down and unhappy and don't feel like making duaa,i do something that bothers shaitaan the most.Exactly at that moment i raise my hands up and say "Ya, ALLAH i'm thankful for each and every single thing that you have given me.I'm thankful for all the blessings & happiness that you have bestowed upon me.If i'm feeling down then it's my fault."

I would like to request all the brothers and sisters to make duaa for me. Life is not going the way it was/is planned. As a result, I am extremely disappointed and feeling very low. Its looks like I am stranded in a big ocean with no route to follow. The person who would smile and bring joy to others life is himself in need of something to cheer him up.

If your life is not going the way you have planned then know that ALLAH has better plans for you.You never know.
I was always amazed by the way you remained positive in every post or thread of yours.First time i'm seeing you disappointed.Please don't be.

Any how, via this post I would also request the members of TTI whom I consider part of my family, to forgive me if I have done any thing wrong which may have offended someone intentionally or unintentionally

:SMILY309:

You never offend anyone.Alhamdollilah infact you are really helpful and kind.

We will make duaa for you.I like making duaa for others.

So cheer up bade bhai...*:) :)*

Happy now?Walaikum assalam.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullahi ta'ala wabarakatuhu,

Do not worry brother.
Life is too short to be sad or worried.
In sha' Allah you are in our dua's ,pray for us as well.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikumsalaam warahmatullaah.

Akhy, don't be too hard on yourself. This dunya is temporary. No time to rest.. work hard here and look forward to the reward Allaah has prepared for you. Imagine-You'll be living in bliss, in Jannat-ul-ma`wa, a place where you will never feel "extremely disappointed and very low".

Chin up. Smile. Ask Allaah `azza wa jall to grant you what you want If it's khayr for you and to grant you something better if it isn't.

As-salaamu alaika warahmatullaah.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
wsalam
brother never give up, you never know when your support to other become sunshine in your ways ,,,,
and by the ways when things are nt going your way then Allah have much better for you, He is Sakirun Aleem, He will fully reward you back what ever you did good for others
so be happy
wsalam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
Allah tests us in our patience,faith,efforts to reach Him.life is the hell for the believer and the paradise for the disbeliever.it's like a punishment,but be sure that He's deserved something better than you espect.don't be sad,you're in my prayers:wasalam:

Precious Star

Wa`alaikumsalaam warahmatullaah.

Akhy, don't be too hard on yourself. This dunya is temporary. No time to rest.. work hard here and look forward to the reward Allaah has prepared for you. Imagine-You'll be living in bliss, in Jannat-ul-ma`wa, a place where you will never feel "extremely disappointed and very low".

Chin up. Smile. Ask Allaah `azza wa jall to grant you what you want If it's khayr for you and to grant you something better if it isn't.

As-salaamu alaika warahmatullaah.

Its true, this life is not meant to be Heaven on Earth. As Sister Hayat says " life is the hell for the believer and the paradise for the disbeliever. it's like a punishment".

Here is a dua I found on TTI:

"No one should wish death for any affliction that has befallen him. If he finds his situation unbearable, let him pray: "Allahumma ahyini ma kanati al-hayatu khayran li wa tawaffani ma kanat al-wafatu khayran li (O Allah, grant me life if life is good for me, and grant me death if death is good for me)."

Life is not meant to go the way you want it to. I know that sounds a bit discouraging, but we are conditioned to want, want, want, we are conditioned to expect that if we work hard and pray for it then things will work out for us. But read Sister Hayat's comments carefully. "Life is hell for the Believer". The good thing about acceptance is that you let go of expectations. If you accept the life that Allah SWT has written for you, then there will be no disappointments.

And remember, its ok to be sad. Sadness is an emotion created by Allah. But its not ok to be impatient.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No...life is not hell for the Believer. We are tested. Trust me we are tested. And it is during those trials that we learn to depend on Allah, totally and wholly.

How can life be hell when we can follow in the footsteps of our Beloved Prophet, swas.

Just like being in the belly of the whale we have to refocus and submit on a deeper level to our Lord. That is where joy comes in. No matter what I am confronted with I am never alone. The angels are always with me. Those are the precious times to be contemplative.

These are the times when we call upon Allah with His Beautiful Names.

He has told us with difficulty comes ease. And it does. Shytan can not prevent good.

Do we not supplicate for His Light to be around us, in front of us, behind us.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
it's how I sometimes see my life.I see how much obstaculted is our Ummah,how many efforts we must do for not to be involved in shaytan's tricks.this life has the 1% of paradise and the 1 % of hell.and maybe somebody feels this percentage too much high.I know life is good,precious and must be apperciated,but I also understand that in some moments we are put down from ourselves and from our momentary frustration.I pray Allah will give you all the happiness you deserve

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Allah tests us in our patience,faith,efforts to reach Him.life is the hell for the believer and the paradise for the disbeliever.it's like a punishment,but be sure that He's deserved something better than you espect.don't be sad,you're in my prayers:wasalam:

Ukhty, if its a hadeeth you were quoting, I believe the words are “Ad-dunya Sijnul mu'min..."-The dunya is a Prison for the believers. Not, "hell" for the believers.

sarakang

Asalam ailykum

Aapa u seriously motivate others....may Allah alwaz make u give u to spread ur knowledge.....super like for all ur suggestions.....may Allah make me think more like u.:tti_sister

:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You have made me smile. But all praises belong to Allah subhana wa taala.

As I look back upon my life...every down moment has brought a thousand up moments.

Allah told us to hold onto His Rope..He is the Truth. He told us He loves us...so I said ok...and it has been good and real. That is not to say things always turn out as I wish...they don't. I have my disappointments. I think I hold the record for broken hearts...but what good is a heart if it can't be broken...it releases all that love bound inside...like that one didn't ya...

Precious Star

Assalaam walaikum,

No...life is not hell for the Believer. We are tested. Trust me we are tested. And it is during those trials that we learn to depend on Allah, totally and wholly.

How can life be hell when we can follow in the footsteps of our Beloved Prophet, swas.

Just like being in the belly of the whale we have to refocus and submit on a deeper level to our Lord. That is where joy comes in. No matter what I am confronted with I am never alone. The angels are always with me. Those are the precious times to be contemplative.

These are the times when we call upon Allah with His Beautiful Names.

He has told us with difficulty comes ease. And it does. Shytan can not prevent good.

Do we not supplicate for His Light to be around us, in front of us, behind us.

I agree with much of this, that yes we are tested and of course the angels are always protecting us from greater calamities. Allah is always with His creation, every single one of them.

In sura al Inshirah it does say that with difficulty there is ease...so brother HH look around you and I'm sure you will find signs of ease that are currently accompanying your sorrows.

You can find joy in worshipping Allah while also being sad at the disappointments in life. The latter is natural. Just be patient and this life will pass quickly! Life wacks us but I think that is the way it's supposed to be. That doesn't change what Aapa has said...that there are angels around us etc...Allah knows you are disappointed and sad, and He will reward you for your patience in the next life. We don't get what we want in this life, we just don't. It will always be a struggle and people will always hurt us.

Have you heard the saying, nothing good lasts forever? It is true, but Paradise (if we get there) is forever.