Include me in your du'as

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
my dears,I have no muslim sister to whom share what's happening since the last week,alone with my family,I'm facing a moment of crise with evil.The more I pray,the more this evil hurts me,.I believe that when everyone of you while praying will think a bit to me,because,believe me,I'm phisically and morally "blue".I don't want to complain,but evil eye caught me again,since I've emproved my islamic practise,he hurts me to break my marriage into 1000 piece.I don't want to lose my dears because of this evil.please include me in your du'as,I'm sure I'll feel better.thank you to everyone,one by one.

Greg

Asalaamu Alaikum Sister, I will include you in my dua :)

If you ever wish to talk about a problem please to not feel afraid to approach me or anyone on here, you are a Sister to us just as much as anyone related by blood.

muslimg

salam alykum sis !
just sister never lose your patiency
if you want to share your problems we are always here we will listen so
you have too much muslim sisters here your not alone try to share with us if you want
may allah help you inshallah :tti_sister:
i will remember you in my duas
so dont foget thst we are always here for you :hijabi:

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim
Dear sister I shall pray for you, I am sure with your pure heart and sincere faith which inspire me you can overcome all kinds of evil . Dear try to concentrate in your prayers . Read Quran with a heart . Remember : shaitan is very weak ...all you need is to have more faith and will. remember Allahu akber .....greater than anything else ......the moment you feel how Allah is great loving and merciful ..........things will be easier inshaAllah .

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum Hayat,

alhamdulillahi Rabb al alameen, He is testing you! And for the sabereen and saberaat Allah has promised a great reward! Read Surat al ahzab ayah 35 inshallah.

Big hug and duas inshallah!

Precious Star

I will pray for you at Fajr.

Please, talk to someone, sister. Any woman who is morally good, if you don't have a Muslim sister. Even if it is your doctor. Please stay safe.

Everyone is praying for you.

StudentOfLight

Assalamualaikum My Dear sister,

Never-not for one moment think that you're alone, or powerless and weak because power belongs to Allah alone,

Turn to Him in the beautiful hours of the night entrusting your affairs to him and feel the peace and tranquillity within you

This time will pass very soon but how you live through it will count

163316_10151434237919496_881311643_n.png

And since you have improved your islamic practice He WILL test you though only to make you an even stronger Muslimah.

The evil that you say has come back to haunt you, could it be that by facing it now tall and strong you can eradicate the evil washing it away for good?

May Allah make easy for you anything that comes your way.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
oh my dears,it's a really good news that I'm not alone.it's rare for a person like me to seek for help,because I am normally able to do everything alone,but this time,during the last days,something is burst into my heart.from one side I'm like the lion,but on the other one I'm facing something I can see with my eyes.I appreciated each one of your posts.I don't like to complain,it happens that I cry for what I'm doing,asking to myself if I'll have the strnght to continue.I'm young,have a really beutiful family,I don't miss anything,I'm the happiest person of the world,and shaytan is trying to kidnap from my heart all the good emotions I have.my husband has got a true patience with me.I thought to be mad,maybe to have a kind of bipolarism,but I have identified that Evil comes only in certain occasions.I don't miss any prayer,the only evil comes from outside,because at home I am in peace.I don't want my family to be broken.I can't lie,I'm not able to hide the feelings,why shaytan chose me,when he can go elsewhere?if I could see it in its eyes I'd burn it.I start fearing for my health,but I warmly accept your precious du'as.I don't trust doctors,I need to be free.it's difficult to explain,if you've read my story maybe you know what I mean to say.I pray Allah to give me Sakina at least in the Hereafter.I strive myself to stay strong,but nobody is perfect,maybe this test helps me in the furute.thank you very very much;)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm feeling so and so,I can't say that it's alright,but it's always better than yesterday.I don't know why when it's asked to me how I am,I don't know what to answer,I'd like to say it's ok,but it comes a lock to my tongue and I stay in silence.I've studied the possibility that these syntoms of sadness/anger could be due to a neurological disease,like multiple sclerosys.In the past I made some visits to the brain,and it always resulted that there are some different vibrations at the teta waves.this "blue" periode comes indipendently from the salat or the fast I make on monday and thursday and then it passes by like it came....some days ago I knew that my mother has a cancer at the plums,now it arrived at the bones,I wished to have her same illness for not seeing her suffering.but this is life,Allah choses His slaves in the best way He wants.may Allah bless you all