Inside the Oven

farhopes

No God but Allah
Time of tribulation is always a big test; not only for you but also for the people around you. Tribulation is like as if you are put inside an oven. The strong heat of the oven melts you, reveals your reality and gives you a big chance to know who you are.

The heat of the oven also melts the masks of the people around you. It gives you a great chance to see their reality and to know how much they love you, how much they care about you and how true their piety is.

The more you are inside the oven, the more you become transparent, sensitive and wiser. The heat of the oven purifies your heart and makes you so sensitive that you can easily touch and feel the pain of others.
Our prophet, Peace be upon him, said that people are as different as metals. Which thing can examine and test metals like putting them inside the oven???

My closest friend has been suffering a big tribulation for some years. This made me know how patient she is, and made her know how true my love is.

However, she and I got shocked in some people around us. Most people even the closest to you find it difficult and annoying if you ask them to sacrifice a little of their comfort to offer you some help. Those people, who seem to be very pious, know very well that you are distressed and that you do need their help, but it is not easy for them to sacrifice their comfortable and easy life or do some more effort to relieve your pain.

I always tell my friend that Alhamdulillah that we are Muslims and we are praying to the True God. The One Who can listen and sympathize with you. Imagine those who pray and cry to the one who can not reply, sympathize or even listen to them.

It is a great comfort to know that you are praying to the True God. It is a great comfort to know that your God will never disappoint you. It is a great comfort to be confident that your God is the Most Merciful

Amany

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:mashallah: this is so beautiful and so true!! Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!! Ramadan Mubarak!!:)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

I can totally relate to what you are saying as a close member of my family is having, subhanallah, really a hard time... and as you say, yes, thats when you know who is who... inshallah kheir

Barakallahu feek :hearts:

salehya

asalamu alycom my sister !
Allhandilillah - you have gave us a short view , about the mercy of Allah , Allah is closed to his servant as long as the sernant entreats him , Allah is more merciful upon us more than our moms upon us !
Ramadan kareem !
greetings from palestine - brothers n sisters don't froget palestine from your Dua's !

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

Assalam aleikum,

I can totally relate to what you are saying as a close member of my family is having, subhanallah, really a hard time... and as you say, yes, thats when you know who is who... inshallah kheir

Barakallahu feek :hearts:

Dear sister, May Allah relieve the pain of your relative, change the hard time to comfort and ease and replace the tears with smiles and serenity. Ameen:tti_sister:

The more you are inside the oven, the more you become transparent, sensitive and wiser.

Asalaamalikum,

I was just thinking, imagine if this was taken out of context :laughing-dancing:

Please DO NOT stick yourself inside the oven.

Please read the whole article in order to understand the message, just like you would with the Quran!

I'm afraid it is not up to your choice, brother.

Thanks for turning it to be funny though it is not!!!

ASA,

I hope you were being sarcastic about sticking yourself inside the oven :SMILY26:

I noticed you took my words out of context - I was making another point in relation to your article.

Jazakallah khair for your post

Take it E Z :tongue:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Thanks sister for sharing this beautiful words
This is so true that in the time of hardship u can really know the people around u ,who are your true friends and who are not .In my experience ,the only people that will give u all is your own family ,is your parents who will always give and never ask back ...all other people and even closest friends will not sacrifice what can your family sacrifice for u .....

waaleikum salam

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
salam aleikum

is your parents who will always give and never ask back ...all other people and even closest friends will not sacrifice what can your family sacrifice for u .....

waaleikum salam

Jazakum Allah khair, sister farhopes for this subject that everyone can certainly relate to it somehow.

From my experience, my parent may Allah (swt) bless him, asks me back for everything ever spent on me since childhood (documented). We lived struggling, while he lived in luxury life subhanallah. Therefore, from my experience I believe that mothers are the one who can give the most without asking anything back no matter what, and I still encourage my siblings and everyone for 'ber al waleedain', no matter what the situation might be.

Similarly, I was always kind to people especially those that you gave the helping hand one day (without waiting for appreciation from it), but in return I recieved the worse comments, backbiting, and during my hardship they were the one casued me so much problem Allah (swt) is excatly what it is. I thought if you do 'ihsaan', you will recieve 'ihsaan', but it aint like that no more.. ' Khairan tefa'aal, sharaan telqa'.

During my 2 years of serious illness, I realize that my friends were not true friends after 8 years of friendship, and my older brother balatenly ignored my during this particular times, all I wanted was for him to lead the family, until I Allah (swt) remove the calamity from me.. Therefore, I say alhamdullah, for the calamity that brought me closer to Allah (swt), made me wiser and responsible of my family, despite the severe losses.. (Alahuma ija'al min amrina rashada). Allah's wisdom (swt) are in every situation in our life, if we reflect deep into it.

:wasalam:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

I thought if you do 'ihsaan', you will recieve 'ihsaan', but it aint like that no more.. ' Khairan tefa'aal, sharaan telqa'.

Dear brother, I have learnt not to expect much from people, any people. Most people like you just when you give them and if you stop to give, then you are usless. So, when you do good to someone, do it just to please Allah SWT.

وَمَا لِأَحَدٍ عِندَهُ مِن نِّعْمَةٍ تُجْزَى
إِلَّا ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ رَبِّهِ الْأَعْلَى
وَلَسَوْفَ يَرْضَى

19 And have in his mind no favour from anyone for which a reward is expected in return,
20 Except only the desire to seek the Countenance of his Lord, the Most High;
21 He surely will be pleased (when he will enter Paradise).

Allah SWT also said, " هَلْ جَزَاءُ الْإِحْسَانِ إِلَّا الْإِحْسَانُ ""60
Is there any reward for good other than good?"

Allah SWT. is the only One Who will meet good by good. So, We expect reward only from Allah SWT., not from people.

Alhamdulillah that He drove away your calamity and returned you to your family. Always think that Allah dispelled your hardship because of the good deeds that you did to your friends and your family.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2: I agree with you 100% sister farhopes

Alhamdullah, I dont do good things to earn wordly rewards from anyone. What I meant was, problems come from those that you treat good the most. And regarding 'ihsaan', for example, if someone helped me during my calamity or remembered me, I cant forget the day he/she stood beside me, and I'll make dua for him/her and thank them, sure won't see anything negative attitude from me inshallah, and the day they are in need, I'll do my best to be there for them. Basically, I didnt need anything from anyone at that time acept my brother, but I was suprised that when I was fine people love me, but when I fall ill I was simply no body, and I was taken advantage of during my weakness by creating problems to stop me from marriage, and they done it perfectly may Allah (swt) forgive them.. (Its doesnt matter, if someone forgot you, but no need to reach that far, at least not from people that I never caused them any harm, and if they would benefit from their action I would say they had their objectives at least, but the only reason was to make me unhappy thats all). (Qadra Allah wa mashaa'a faa'aal)..

As if we living in a selfish world, many people would like to recieve good things, and would do their best to stop others from reaching happiness, by action, or curse without saying mashallah alahuma barekloh feeha. People forgot the hadieth of prophet (pbuh) when he said you must love for your brother, what you love for yourself.

Therefore, its nice if everyone treat everyone the way they would like to be treated. But, I am so happy right now, Allah (swt) gave me my health back, and I realized how expensive is my health, I learnt that there is ease after hardship subhanallah, and nothing will happen except what Allah (swt) wrote for me. I believe in calamities you only get wiser and wiser and realize that we are nothing without the help and blessings of Allah (swt). Inshallah, we pass those tests in the time of our calamaties with patience..

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom,

:salam2: I believe in calamities you only get wiser and wiser and realize that we are nothing without the help and blessings of Allah (swt). Inshallah, we pass those tests in the time of our calamaties with patience..

Brother, :mashallah: your words show that you got the best benefit from your hardship. Wisdom is the fruit of suffering and knowledge is the product of pain.

Hope that Allah SWT completes your happiness with the righteous wife and children inshaa Allah.

zaid6236

:salam2: i feel like saying something to you just that i dont know how to say it. this oven thing might helps us. But still Islam is not just religious it is something more than that. Prophet Ibrahim, Musa, Isa and Muhammad peace upon them already show to us what is islam all about.. take a lesson not just take it as history.:wasalam:

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Brother, :mashallah: your words show that you got the best benefit from your hardship. Wisdom is the fruit of suffering and knowledge is the product of pain.

Hope that Allah SWT completes your happiness with the righteous wife and children inshaa Allah.

Amiin, amiin to your dua sister, jazaki Allah khair..

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

:salam2: i feel like saying something to you just that i dont know how to say it. this oven thing might helps us. But still Islam is not just religious it is something more than that. Prophet Ibrahim, Musa, Isa and Muhammad peace upon them already show to us what is islam all about.. take a lesson not just take it as history.:wasalam:

Do you mean that we should regard Islam as a way of life and not only as some ritual actions?

All the prophets were tested and exposed to the severest tribulations and they gave us wonderful lessons of patience and submission to the will of AllAH SWT till He dispelled their hardship and gave them a way out.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assaalam walaikum my dearest brothers and sisters,

As I have been blessed by living a very full life and have had many and varied experiences I have learned that being inside the oven has allowed me to discard the trivial. Often, I come across as very bubbly to people. I am more serious than that. But, my outlook is always optimistic. I have learned to rely totally on Allah subhana talla. I have been so alone at times and wept for a voice to say hello. I was alone and desolate.
In the Holy Quran we are reminded this is a temporal life..our actions lead us to eternity. I hold on to that. This is the trial. Oh Allah subhana talla, as it is written and revealed in the Holy Quran, test me no more than I have to be but nevertheless. that which you have given me as a test, may my intentions and actions be the light before me.
And Allah has rewarded me by the likes of you dear ones to keep me on the Path.