Interested in Islam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Hello

You have given me a wonderful news to start my day surely. Welcome to Turn To Islam.

My advice is to go on step by step inorder to learn about Islam. You will surely know that this is the true and only religion my brother. It is the mercy of ALLAH (subuhaanahu wata'aala) that you are able to recognise Truth from False.

Hope you will come with the great news soon. Please do not hesitate to ask Any Questions that may arise. Brothers and sisters here will be more than happy to help you with best of their knowledge.

Have a blessed day.

-brother IbnAdam-

ebubekirozkan

Allah u akbar mashallah
yeah
there is only one Creator(Allah)
And Allah has not got son
this is what islam says
Jesus pbuh was prophet of Allah
Moses pbuh was prophet of Allah
and others..
and the last one is Muhammad pbuh
and if i say i dont accept Jesus as a prophet then i am not a muslim
if i say i dont accept Moses as a prophet then i am not a muslim
and others..
Abraham Noah Adam....

muthmainnah

This is also a good website for people who seek knowledge about islam (why people convert to islam, the scientific miracles of Al-Qur'an, islamic history, etc):

www.islamreligion.com

This web site is for people of various faiths who seek to understand Islam and Muslims. It contains a lot of brief, yet informative articles about different aspects of Islam. New articles are added every week. Also, it features Live Help through chat.

May Allah guide you to the straight path

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

InshaAllah you will become MUSLIM, if you decided just repeat

As in the last video here :HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

Ashadu an La illaha illAllah , Wa Ahadu an Muhammaddan rasull'Allah
meaning:
I bare witness that there is only one God, that’s Allah, and I bare witness Mohammd is the last messenger of Allah

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Hi my name's Zain. i'm very happy with reading your thread it's nice to know you have a brain...i mean that in the best way possible especially wen you spoke about the trinity apparently one means three. Anyway to help you understnd the similarities between Christianity and Islam
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o0uq1_u6o7A
the person speaking is called Khalid yasin (i forgot wat his nme was before he embraced Islam)
he was Christian as well. in this talk he speaks about the chapter of Mary. after this talk try listening to more of his talk about the connection between Christianity and Islam if it helps you understand more.
Thanks and All the best, May Allah guide you

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
one mre ting

Please let evryone here know when or if you decide to embrace Islam i'm sure it would make everyone happy, the minute you say the beautiful words of the Shahada (the testimonies of faith) you are a brother to us in Islam, trust me you'll understand if you do embrace Islam and see another person embracing it...one thing to remember is Allah loves you and is waiting for you to ask him for guidence, Ask and you will recieve inshaAllah and from that moment your sins will be wiped away inshaAllah take care

shichemlydia

welcome brother..

salam alikoum brother,
that is a good news to hear that everyday there are new comers to the religion of allah swt, we are all pleased to have the opportunity to help you understand islam, so try to post questions and we will provide our best to help inchae allah,
may allah swt make it easy for you, ameen

wa salam alikoum

lily_mawar

Hello thalassa ...

Welcome to TTI world ... May Allah give you His guidance. This website is the best and very informative you can get about Islam ...

Don't be hesitate to ask about Islam ... our bro and sis are willing to assist you ... InsyaAllah ...