Interesting websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenagerMuslim

Wa'alikum Salaam Wa'rehmatullah sis,

Jazak Allah for the links. Indeed these would be handy.

Does anyone know of a good wesbsite/book where one can read short and concise Tafseer of Quran Al-Kareem? I really am after something like this, Insha'Allah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Jazak Allah sister, but on there Tafseer is in Urdu only - not in English?? Anyhow this one is useful too as I know Urdu. Alhamdulillah. However, someone could share the Eng one if they know of one, I need it. May Allah reward you.

:salam2:
no akhi, it has ENGLISH one as well:D click on *launch Quran EXPLORER* and then you will see:D or maybe this link would work:D

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/
Allah hafiz now and always:D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wa'alikum salaam sister,

Are you saying there is English commentary as well? I am inquiring about the English Tafseer here, not the Eng translation.

eeerm,ehem:shymuslima1: I thought tafseer meant translation...iam sorry, it's just the transilation iam talking about:D
I misundertood the word the tafseer, I always tought it meant "TRANSILATION"lol...inshaAllah, some other person will help you with this one:D
Allah hafiz now and always:)

TeenagerMuslim

eeerm,ehem:shymuslima1: I thought tafseer meant translation...iam sorry, it's just the transilation iam talking about:D
I misundertood the word the tafseer, I always tought it meant "TRANSILATION"lol...inshaAllah, some other person will help you with this one:D
Allah hafiz now and always:)
Wa'alikum salaam ukhti,

That is what I thought; there was some confusion going on. I hope you now know though Tafseer is more like an explanation of Quran Kareem rather than just translation. And, no apology needed from a sister! In fact, Jazak Allah for trying to help your bro. :)

We'll wait. Sister muslimah_mtl might know of some such a source.
Does anyone know of a good wesbsite/book where one can read short and concise Tafseer of Quran Al-Kareem?

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
Wa'alikum salaam ukhti,

That is what I thought; there was some confusion going on. I hope you now know though Tafseer is more like an explanation of Quran Kareem rather than just translation. And, no apology needed from a sister! In fact, Jazak Allah for trying to help your bro. :)

We'll wait. Sister muslimah_mtl might know of some such a source.

assalamu alaikum.

oww, so the links i gave aren't tafsir either? :O

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
Asslam'u Alikum sister,

Yep, exactly! Jazak Allah, both websites are awesome for the job.

Sorry you had to post to me twice. I somehow missed your first post and so just posted after you when the appropriate reply was already given.

walaikum assalam, brother.

it's okay, don't apologize. =D things happen, subhan'Allah.

TeenagerMuslim

[/COLOR]

bro/sis the second website you gave the link is of qaadiyaanis .please dont visit this web site .:wasalam:

yep you are sister (sweet) sorry.
Asslam'u Alikum,

Oh, that's TRUE. Jazak Allah for bringing our attention to this fact! May Allah reward you. The first one is great though. Alhamdulillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.