Interview A Muslim Jinn

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Interviewing A Muslim Jinn

Interviewing A Muslim Jinn

Assalam Aleikum warahamatullah!

I find this to be very educative and I would like to share with you. This was from interviewing a muslim jinn that was conducted by a muslim egyptian journalist Mohamed Isa Dawud and witnessed by a shaykh Kishk in Egypt. This book is available in Indonesian and Arabic, please find pdf file attachment of the exact arabic interview, if you can translate for us, insha'Allah you will be highly rewarded as many muslims will read the transcript.

Below are summary of the interview with the muslim jinn lecture by Ahmad Ezzat. Below it find the youtube audio of the lecture

Most of it is not like...special knowledge. If you think about what you know about jinns...what he explains only really fills in the blanks and elaborates on the hadith and Quran which shows that the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam told us everything we needed to know in terms of protection. Like most of this stuff is true, because we know they have a civilization like ours, so it only makes sense...

-lifespan of jinns, live upto 7000 years or 9000 years, shaytan is still alive and so are his children

-jinns inhabit the holes, toilets, surface and depths of the seas, deserts (they have cities in the depths of seas which has some corroboration from story of suliman alayhi salam making them dive) and just about any space.

-muslim jinns are persecuted just like muslim humans are persecuted...

-jinns inhabit the homes of people of similar faith, jewish jinns love israel and muslim jinns love to live in the houses of pious muslims and worship with them. they love tahajjud and will even sometimes help you wake up for fajr/isha. good comes to a house because of the dua of the jinns living in it for the inhabitants.

-how jinns like statues and are attracted to photographs of people, and shaytan smells it like a cloud or a beam or ray of light, and shaytan comes running. its good to cover up the statue or photograph with a cloth or hide it in a book or just somewhere where the shayateen won't see it.

-evil jinns love najasa...

-jinns are not attracted to children toys which are like statues, even though they should be, and it was not prohibited for muslims to have toys, jinn kids play with toys too- perhaps because Allah made this happen because of the joy and love of the children?

-don't keep a room locked or abandon a place for too long, and not remembering Allah in it, then the devil likes that place and sleeps in abandoned empty beds. hadith is to wipe your bed quickly before you sleep on it.

-al-mutasaki'un of the jinn--are like gangs for shaytan, some stay in the streets for women to beautify them in the eyes of males even if shes ugly, to weaken a brother and that the faajir will increase his glances...some of these devils specialize in the lower part of the female and whisper to her to shake or show. they work to beautify these women 24/7 non-stop and takes breaks once in a while because he is addicted to that woman.

-jinns are very active in night.

-some devils specialize in hurting kids or pushing to them in playing in dangerous places to fall and die, or to make them wound each other and get the parents involved and make them angry. a wise person remembers Allah but for others these shayateen human beings are play-things.

-their heads are bigger in comparison to the size of their bodies than our heads are in comparison to our bodies, their mouths are like a fishes mouth, they have liver, heart and similar organs, their ears and noses are tiny more like south asians, their women get pregnant for 15 months, most males are bald and females are dragging their hair on the ground.

-you guys think of us jinns as horrible shaped peoples, but the beauty of the jinns are more beautiful than humans but the shayateen, evil jinns have horns and are horrible

‎-jinns cannot stand the quran and some of them have half their body burned from the recitation of the quran

-very few jinns can paralyze the tongue a person before they recite the quran so some for some reason aren't always affected and they asked the jinn and it doesn't know why the Quran doesn't destroy him

-Some things are mentioned about the Bermuda triangle and UFOs are done by special types of jinns and shayateen to scare people, but even the jinns can't confirm nor deny that there are other creatures in existence (aliens?) besides jinns and humans.

-they feel proud because they were created before human beings and he told the muslim jinn to not have kibr

-jinns like sharp edges, like the edges of the door (i.e. don't slam a door you might kill a baby jinn) and shaytan likes to sit between sun and shade, which is mentioned in the hadith- devils and shayateen relax in half sun/half shade

-apparently the qareen of nabi salallahu alayhi wasalam (which I guess you could classify as a Sahaba) is still alive today and teaches Islam near Baqi to the jinns

-jinns when exorcised come out through vomit or through feces/stool

-the muslim jinns helped the muslims fighting the russians in afghanistan and the muslim jinn interviewed want to help the muslims in palestine and die a jinn shahid

-some verses for protection: ayatul kursi, last 3 surahs of the Quran, first 10 verses of surah as-saffat is really hard on them.

Youtube Lecture Explained by Shiekh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk51OizBdTo&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MU42JaaCOg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysGPZlZr2ds&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZsO1wtA_rk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwiU3z9RRMc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdL_swVphkg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1WmHZg_6gg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e41Gja9dn8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1viRHnwGtA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQZdYHCWaC4&feature=related

Your comment/s are welcome

Attachments

• interview.pdf
    894.3 KB · Views: 701

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
brother,it's quite interesting,forgive my "arrogance",but how can a jinn have a head bigger than its body:it seems the description of an alien as many people said.by the way I came throught the experience of jinn,let me express my version about their existence.
  • yes,they can live many hundreds of years
  • yes,they live also in the places you described
  • if they want to harm,they stay in the dolls of children and come out at the right moment,it happened with a puppet I had at home
  • they don't have intercourses,neither delivery,because they don't have this skillness,nor the motherhood instinct as humans do have.
  • they use human body to reach their pleasure,many times the male jinn which enters in a body of a woman,has the intention to make her to hate the husband with the purposal to make the woman indifferent to humans' feelings;if a female jinn enters in woman,her intention is to "steal" the husband of the woman,with the conclusion that if the couple has some intercourse,the wife will not remember it because it was the jinn which wanted it.
  • jinn come out from the ground,the water,the fire.they don't come to the world like humans.
  • their body can be as bibg as ours,but also very big or little like an insect.
  • the physical aspect:they don't show their intimal parts,except if they want to harm.a long tongue,some ones have 2 or many wings.they run at the speedness of the thought.some ones have a tail,horns.their ar not so beautiful,on the contrary:they are ugly.
  • they eat from what is advanced from the human's meal.they feed themselves with the energy that surround them,they use also the energy of the sexual intercourse,if the couple is making something haram(zina).
  • a good jinn doesn't share the same place of humans,even if he practises our same religion:he has his personal space in his temporal dimension.
  • they can provocate accidents to humans and feed themselves with the energy of it:desperation,anger,hateness,fear,envy are their way to stay alive.bad jinn can't live among those who don't feel those feelings.
  • they are able to say where a treasure is hidden and if it's protected from another jinn(i.e.,the treasures of pirates under the sea or the heritage of sombody who's dead).
Brother the list is long and it's based on a true story and documented from the Imam who witnessed it.then Allah knows it best.

dunno

If you seek refuge in allah, do your prayers, and say the special duas. Jinns will never be able to harm me or affect you

Plus any Jinn that interacts with humans is not a muslim. Before Bablon there were no connection between humans and jins till the angels haroot and maroot taught humans magic thus creating a way for jinn and man to communicate.

But any man who tries to do magic in order to communicate with Jinn is a kafir and the same goes for Jinn they are prohibited from communicating with humans. So any jinn that does so is not a muslim

rahman2040

Assalam

Dear Dunno i disagree with your opening, but agree with using black magic is Haraam. As far as i am concern The jinn's were listening to Quran in prophit Mohammed(pbuh) time and practicing and Islam is for both Jinn's and Humans.
Today also there is a Place in Saudi Arabia which i called as Vally of Jinn's.
Also in India it is said that in Darul Uloom Madrasa (instruction of this madrasa or school was given by our prophit) Jinn's children come to Learn Quran.

Here my Cousins version when he encounterd a jinn
My cousin is Alhamdulilla a very practicing Muslim married and had Beard.
My cousin was getting dreams of a person saying himself a jinn.
when he said this to his family members they use to laugh and make fun of it.
the jinn appears again in dream and says warn them no to make fun of me.
what fun they make of him, the same will be said and warn buy jinn by the next dream.
Later once in his building he coincidentally went to check the Water Tank, he saw there a Snake, was unusual in color, it was Golden color. my cousin had been friendly with the Masque Imam, he went to him and took him to that place and also took his Mom my cousins, to show the Snake.
after seeing it both said this is not a normal snake as u were saying this could be jinn.
then after discussion they thought to left him to some other place far from humans, as it was Water tank on building.
My cousin pit a Bag and said O Jinn u are not safe here as humans may harm u here, So i leave far from here please get in this Bag, and it came into that Bag.
Then they left him far from that place.
After that incident When insisting in calling the jinn also he was not appearing, as it was appearing in his dreams. My cousin tried calling the jinn, but it dint appear in his dreams from then on.

And in another insident of my Grand mother's Mother, she use to see a Fire ball rolling and moving out side on premises. In her dreams the jinn would ask for Blood, she was terrified by this as her childrens were very small in age that time. many time he came and ask same req. she dint responded for that. and fiinally after some years they demolished the building for renovation, when the workers dig the surface they were surprise to see ton's and ton's of Black Ants and down they found round Clay pots were empty but only one pot was having a Single Gold Coin. But later some said after knowing the Jinns appearing to my Great Grand mother and req for blood, he said u would have offerd him by telling will give Four Legged Animals Blood.
any way Jinns can take forms of Humand, Snakes, Fire, and their original form.

Thanks

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
If you seek refuge in allah, do your prayers, and say the special duas. Jinns will never be able to harm me or affect you

My advice is to be careful in giving such statements, subhanaAllah!

{And with Him are the keys of Ghayb (unseen), none knows them but He}, {Soorah al-An'aam, verse 59]

((No one has the knowledge of the unseen except Allaah)), [Transmitted by at-Tabaraanee]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
in some situations it's possible that the possibilty to get in contact with jinn is due to their invocation trhought the malefice.in my family,the grandmother of my father used to make black magic and taught it to him,so I discovered that getting in knowledge with the world of jinn,I was involved in that trouble because of a curse over the first borns of my father's family.I belonged to hindu's and knew how those people used to burn "shaytan" using something that could increase the flame and make me scare.I was so scared that I started to hav hallucinations and from there,I got involved in their world:I was 6 years old and it sometimes happens nowdays.but I am muslima and even if somebody wants to seduce me to follow his path,I refuse.how many times jinns asked me to leave Islam and follow them!but I don't want to get in trouble because of their lies.it depends from person to person,maybe everyone had his own experience and every jinn told to the Fqhi something about his world.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam Aleikum sister Hayat84,
The writing was summary of the interview with Jinn. The audio is lecture by Sheikh Ahmad Ezzat about the book ''Interview with a Muslim Jinn''. The sheikh said we don't have to believe everything what the Jinn said. But most of the things he said goes with the sunnah. Did you listern to the audio by sheikh? I have read your previous post long ago that you were possesed with 9 Jins, alhamdulillah with the permission of Allah they left your body, thuma Alhmdulillah. I think you had different experience/exposer compared to this interview. Personally it make more sense from this interview and filling the gaps of the little knowledge I have about Jins. I have attached pdf file of the book, is in arabic maybe your husband or someone else can translate for you. Or is there anyone from Turntoislam who can translate for us into english?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:wasalam:
brother Min-Fadhli-Rabbi,I didn't listen the audio,because I can't spend too much time on internet,but I read the interview.I'm able with the arabic but not so much to translate the document in english.my husband maybe can help me translating it to italian,then I may do something.I was possessed from more than 20 jinns.that sheykh may say that we mustn't trust to all what jinn say,ok.but the truth that the jinn said to "my" sheikh were terrifying!we verified all the things they said and they were true,either where the sihr over me was hidden,how can you explain it?as I said,each experience has its particularity.
every time I had the vision of those creatures,my hand started drawing alone,like in trance and when I showed the pictures to my husband,he asked me from where did I see such images of jinn,and I answered"in my eyes".
indeed my first hallucination(terrible one for me)was a big opened eye in the night and in the middle of the clothes.I wanted to scream but I ran in silence into my bed and remained there until the morning,paralized.
I left all the pictures of jinn to the Imam,because he wished to write a book showing to the people the faces and the names of them.I hope he will be able.

rahman2040

in some situations it's possible that the possibilty to get in contact with jinn is due to their invocation trhought the malefice.in my family,the grandmother of my father used to make black magic and taught it to him,so I discovered that getting in knowledge with the world of jinn,I was involved in that trouble because of a curse over the first borns of my father's family.I belonged to hindu's and knew how those people used to burn "shaytan" using something that could increase the flame and make me scare.I was so scared that I started to hav hallucinations and from there,I got involved in their world:I was 6 years old and it sometimes happens nowdays.but I am muslima and even if somebody wants to seduce me to follow his path,I refuse.how many times jinns asked me to leave Islam and follow them!but I don't want to get in trouble because of their lies.it depends from person to person,maybe everyone had his own experience and every jinn told to the Fqhi something about his world.

hi i wanna know your exp and gone through situations with jinn's sister. As i m curious about it how it possesses first time and what it wants from us.

thank you

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
hi i wanna know your exp and gone through situations with jinn's sister. As i m curious about it how it possesses first time and what it wants from us.

thank you

you'd need too much time to know my entire experience,it's a fortune that i found this forum and had the courage to share some parts of my "adventure".it's too long,and not everybody would like to know the personal matters of mine.I don't want to "sin" of arrogance by sharing something like if I'm a knowledgeable woman,because I'm not.where it's possible,I like to post something about the matter that interests me,just to put my opinion too and maybe to give some advices,but not too much about me,because,I repeat,you'd need much time:)

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam Aleikum Hayat84
''brother Min-Fadhli-Rabbi,I didn't listen the audio,because I can't spend too much time on internet''
I will recommend to listern to the audio before commenting because you have missed out things

''my husband maybe can help me translating it to italian,then I may do something.''
Is it possible to do something about translating?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
forgive me brother,I can't help you for the translation,by the way my husband had no time:he works and can't really help me.:girl3:I'm sorry.

MutlekM

Waiyak,
I find the same with myself, it increase my knowledge hence increases iman.

Do you know arabic if you can translate for us? or you know someone who can?

I know Arabic but I don't want to make any mistakes, and my Acer laptop wouldn't let me get an arabic keyboard. Sorry.
Peace

strive-may-i

Prohpet :saw: himself did not divulge much about the other world of Jinns to us Humans. Nor did Almighty Allah, beyond what a human has to know...

So why this? Eureka?? Reward?? The risk is in the half baked knowledge of the unseen...

Just a suggestion I was given, which I want to share - Ward yourself. Jinn are best left to themselves.

There is enough about human world that can awe, fascinate and keep us pre-occupied for a life time..