introducing myself, and duaa request

Tamana

:salam2: Sisters and brothers
This is my first time on this forum, my name is Tamana and inshallah I am going to finish high school in two weeks time (cant wait!), I love science and English literature, and hoping to be a dentist in the future inshallah.
I have my gcse exams currently, so I am in stressful situation but alhamdullillah I'm surviving :)
My plea to everyone is pleeeeeeease make duaa for me to achieve grades A's and A stars in all my exams. My Allah accept all ur duaaz ameen
jazakallah for your timtake care
masalam :muslim_child:

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum..
Welcome to TTI sister...
May allah bless you and do what is best for you .. ameen

Asalamualikum
Abdul Haseeb

qistinahannani

Salam from a Malaysian muslimat.

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته,

To all my dear brothers and sisters,
May Allah bless us all in this temporary world and Akhirat - hereafter.
Amin! :hijabi:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2: Sisters and brothers
This is my first time on this forum, my name is Tamana and inshallah I am going to finish high school in two weeks time (cant wait!), I love science and English literature, and hoping to be a dentist in the future inshallah.
I have my gcse exams currently, so I am in stressful situation but alhamdullillah I'm surviving :)
My plea to everyone is pleeeeeeease make duaa for me to achieve grades A's and A stars in all my exams. My Allah accept all ur duaaz ameen
jazakallah for your timtake care
masalam :muslim_child:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:salam2:
Welcome To TTI
sister.
Glad you joining us~Alhamdulillah!

~May you achieve what you hope for~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

My sister, welcome to our family :) May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere :muslim_child:

I will Insha Allah add you in my Du'as , plz you too add me in your supplications as well, as I have to face the exam after few weeks...

May Allah bless all of us Aameen..

FEE AMANILLAH

ipanda

welcome to the forum my dear. I hope you will enjoy your stay here at TTI. May Allah answer our prayers for you.