Introducing Myself as a New Muslim.

massi

As-Salamu Alaykum,

Hello, My name is Nick and I'm 16 years old from America.

I started to learn Arabic a couple of days ago and was taken to a Thread in this site.
I started reading what was written on this website and converted from Christianity to Islam.

I'm so happy now!!! One of the things I couldn't understand was how a man could be God.
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Assalam-o-alikum Nick!

My heartiest Congratulations to you Nick! At this young age of 16 when kids don't think about anything and act like babies, you contemplete about the existance of God and about how a man can be son of God etc. Wow... that is so cool.

You must be a very intelligent and smart person.

In the 1st century of Islam a young Muslim General named Mohammad Bin Qasim who was only 18 years old when he faught and defeated the army of Raja Dahir in Sindh in India.

You reminded me of him. I am impressed by you man.

Wassalam.
:wasalam:

Nazleen

Welcome to islam

Welcome to islam , nick.
In spite of your young age , you have become a muslim:ma:
Indeed Allah the Almighty has chosen you and guided you to the true path and universal religion.
May Allah bless you and reward you.
:jumpclap:

moon light

welcome to islam community ,Nich .I hope allah will protect u from fetan ( i don't know the meaning in English) but i hope u will be a wonderful person in Eslam

katieanneb

Assalamu alaikom brother,
I'm so happy Allah has guided you to Islam. As a British convert of some 26 years, I can really understand the elation you must be feeling now! It's a wonderful feeling , I know. Just be careful where you get your information about Islam. As the post above says be sure to learn about the fundamentals of the religion ( in Arabic "Aqueeda"). I was really lucky to be surrounded by well-educated Muslims from various Arab countries in the UK when I converted and their teaching still guides me today after all these years. There are so many variations, innovations and customs which people think have their origins in Islam. If you have a strong foundation you will never go astray, insha Allah ( Allah willing).
I wish you all the best.
Salem.

ozmiester786

mashAllah. Top choice mate. Ahlun wahsahlun :) Welcome to the brotherhood, dean :) May Allah accept your reversion and please make dua for us as your soul is pure :)

ZainabMedina

Alaikum asalam Nick
Mashallah and congratulations i wish you well with learning more about islam
you now have no sins like a new born baby :D
I just want to know what made you convert and do you know
any muslims?

katieanneb

Salem Nicholas....
I am so happy for you... Please, just as you are learning about Islam, be careful to get your information from reliable sources. The two main ones are, of course, the Quran and the "hadith" (recorded sayings of the Prophet Mohammed, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), which should be your way of life. Then you can ask reliable people who are knowledgeable about the religion(This site has some good threads). If you have a good grounding in the basic tenets ("aqeeda" in Arabic) and beliefs in Islam, they will keep you on the straight path. Try not to look at Muslims and how they behave, because humans will never be perfect and people often introduce local customs and traditions into the religion, which have no basis in Islam. Learn the true Islam of the Quran and sunnah ( the way of life of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) , and you will be rewarded with a place in everlasting paradise, and Allah will improve your life in ways you could never imagine. Allah has promised to reward those who follow His religion of Islam. And remember, following an Islamic life style doesn't mean you will automatically find yourself in conflict with modern life and your family. Islam is not against modernity if it is not in conflict with the basic tenets, and by showing how Islam has improved you as a person, your loved ones will accept your choice and respect you.
I really wish you all the best on your journey of discovery!!!!! I consider you like my son.
Salem (peace).

MSK100

Welcome to the Truth

Wa alikumassalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. For sure you will find the truth, serenity, and happiness in islam no matter how difficult life might be.