Introducing Myself

Shahzad

welcome brother.

Marhaba marhaba :)

May ALLAH grants u peace and may u stay firm on islam.

U have indeed made us happy

Call us if u need any sort of help

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Assalamualaikum and Alhamdulillah.

Welcome brother. Same as you, I'm also a revert, may Allah swt be pleased with you and be this site a help for your eeman (faith)

khaledmah

thanks for allah

congratulations on reverting to islam , if you would like to consider me your new friend , i really will be glad, i am waiting for your response on this emai
khaledmahp*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

its really amazing

now a days muslim children age of 15-16 dont have any ideas about islam.Its realllly amazing how youth people are accepting islam at the age of 15-16.
subhanallah

Sakeena

Love 4 Allah

Salam,

that is true sister. When I converted to Islam at 15, I didn't know much about Islam. I knew as much as the average American would know. A Muslim child would know more than I do at that age and maybe even more than me today walhamdulillah. It is simply the will of Allah (SWT), need I say more?

Love to Muslims. Amen.

Sakeena
:hearts:

Salam,

. A Muslim child would know more than I do at that age and maybe even more than me today walhamdulillah.

Sakeena
:hearts:

i am not agree with you sister.i was also 15 , 4 years ago and i know how much knowledge i had about islam and my friends circle still have knowledge about islam.They cant even read 3 surah. some cant even pronounce kalima correctly.its also not generall. but the situation of the youth of this ummah are really sad.

anyhow allah give ability to get knowledge whom he want

salahdin

asalama aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu.Wellcome to ISLAM may ALLAH make it easy for you.THERE IS A LOT TO LEARN hear on tti and out there BUT TAKE A STEP.May ALLAH make easy for all the muslims, asalama aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
<<<u probably might not reach this comment...but if you do...MAy ALlah makE it Easy for you and impower with all that is good>>>

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
alhamdulillah

alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah
all praise is to Allah subhanahu wa taala
who has guided u to the right path
may u stay strong always in ur faith
cos everything in this temporary world is a test from Allah
a test for our iyman
which means our faith on Allah the One and Only God
Allah knows the best on whom is on the right path or vice versa
and its only in Allah's will to guide whomever He wants!
always be thankful to Allah and say alhamdulillah
for this greatest gift
that Allah has grant to u
may Allah shower us with peace, barakah wa rahmah
aminnn

shichemlydia

welcome

salam alikoum ;
welcome to islam and to the website, hope yo will learn with us, may allah swt keep you away from evil, ameen
wa salam alikoum