introducing myself

s 091

:SMILY259: hi {assalum allakum}. I don't really know what to write so the only thing I can think of starting with is why I have chosen to join this website... At the moment I am on a journey which is refreshing my mind everysingle second of the day, this is because I might learn something new or I might just think of something that I had learnt the day before. I don't know if I could give advice or help someone with something on the website but I would try, as I hope someone would do for me. I am constantly reading books to try and learn more but I am know hoping to learn from other peoples experiences too.
To tell you abit about myself, my partner is muslim and we are raising our son the same, I myself have not yet converted even though I live my life none different to my family. So that is why I am here, I want to learn more and wish to talk to people who may be doing similar things to myself or possibly just have a piece of advice that they wish to share... ifso I would appreciate it... thankyou if you have taken the time to read this piece about me. *!*!*!

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
welcome to tti.
yeh u can ask ques frankely n mods n admin will ans u INSHA ALLAH.
INSHA ALLAH u will find it very beneficail.
i hopo u will gain alot from tti INSHA ALLAH.
n it didnt take mch time to read u.lol
its nice to have u here.
FI AMANILLAH

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom,
Welcome to your new family here at TTI.
I hope you'll find everything you need on this site.
You are on the right track en shaa Allah.
Salam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
welcome sis...........
keezjc.gif
.. to the family:D
. inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol:
wasalam

Mikaeel

Welcome to TTI!

The best piece of advice I can offer is for you to continue listening to what Allah is saying to you.

Sauda17

Wa alaikum assalam

Welcome to TTI :)

Inshallah you will find this diverse community to be beneficial, as I am.

Take Care

Oh by the way is your location: Stoke as in on-Trent

habib786

walaikum salaam ......... very warm welcome to you to this forum .......inshallah you will find this forum very informative and inshallah also gain more knowledge about islam ......... May Allah have mercy on you and guide you ................

jazakallahu khairan

Almeftah

welcome to our family,

it is said that :"a heart full of faith can be the mind that tells the difference between right and wrong".

so listen to your heart.

i ask Allah to guide us to what he loves and pleases.